PDA

View Full Version : 15" camper trailer tyres

Choicebro
19th November 2013, 12:23 PM
Hi guys, ladies

In need off some 15" off road tyres(3) for 2009 southern cross off road trailer. don't need to be new.Will check tyre companies if i have too but money is better in your pocket than theirs. As usual cheap as possible.

Brisbane south side location(Redland Bay).:1087:

MudRunnerTD
19th November 2013, 12:29 PM
Hi mate.

You will probably find some at your local tyre dealer mate. I would advise you to consider replacing the rims on the trailer with 16x8 steel wheels and run tyres with the same rolling diameter as your tow vehicle so you. An share spars when touring.

I have 16x8 285/75r16 tyres on the GUIV and the camper and it's a great compromise.

Choicebro
19th November 2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks Mudrunner,

Would love to have the same all round nbut dont want to spend that sort of cash at present. will check tyre companies later if no response here. Just thought someone might have some good second hand tyres they will part with. Cheers.

Hi mate.

You will probably find some at your local tyre dealer mate. I would advise you to consider replacing the rims on the trailer with 16x8 steel wheels and run tyres with the same rolling diameter as your tow vehicle so you. An share spars when touring.

I have 16x8 285/75r16 tyres on the GUIV and the camper and it's a great compromise.