PDA

View Full Version : Perth 4WD and Adventure Show 2013

Woof
3rd November 2013, 09:44 PM
On again this coming weekend, I will be there all day Saturday at the Western Patrol Club stand, come and say Hi.
http://perth.4wdshow.com.au/index.phtml

Shaun 4x4
3rd November 2013, 10:01 PM
I'll be going on one of the days for sure.

Are the deals pretty good from the vendors?
There's a few things I want.

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 10:04 PM
I'm going Saturday and Sunday never been to one and I should be getting the keys for the patrol Friday SO perfect timing. ��

firm351
3rd November 2013, 10:45 PM
Bloody work I always miss out on this show.

93patrol
3rd November 2013, 10:52 PM
I hope to be there but it all depends if my wife get her school reports done this week

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 11:29 PM
I hope to be there but it all depends if my wife get her school reports done this week

She might get them done quicker if your not there lol

megatexture
3rd November 2013, 11:32 PM
Ask the fellas from all4adventure if they lost there ute after the rollover lmao see what they say as I see they are special guest.

Stropp
3rd November 2013, 11:35 PM
I will be there all day Sunday at the western patrol tent so as doggy says drop in and say hello!

Clunk
3rd November 2013, 11:41 PM
I'll also be on the WPC stand but still yet to confirm which day.

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 11:42 PM
Ask the fellas from all4adventure if they lost there ute after the rollover lmao see what they say as I see they are special guest.

I don't think id be game enough they could still be tender about that

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 11:43 PM
I'll also be on the WPC stand but still yet to confirm which day.

I might stop in and have a look around fellas, what do you have at the WPC stand?

Clunk
3rd November 2013, 11:50 PM
I might stop in and have a look around fellas, what do you have at the WPC stand?

Great looking blokes and ladies both young and old lmfao

megatexture
3rd November 2013, 11:52 PM
Your supposed to try and attract people not turn them away lol

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 11:53 PM
Hahaha righto

93patrol
4th November 2013, 12:22 AM
She might get them done quicker if your not there lol

It's all about looking after the little one as that's the problem. Plus I have to travel from bunbury and a round trip can take upto 5 1/2 hours so have to plan out the day

Warwick89
4th November 2013, 12:31 AM
It's all about looking after the little one as that's the problem. Plus I have to travel from bunbury and a round trip can take upto 5 1/2 hours so have to plan out the day

Yeah that could be a stop sign. Goidelic luck trying to plan it. hope you van make it up here

Dazzalco
4th November 2013, 02:57 AM
Anyone going to be there on Friday thinking of going on friday

Stropp
4th November 2013, 02:48 PM
yes someone will be there friday not sure who it will be but there are several people going.

Dazzalco
4th November 2013, 09:04 PM
Ok I will make sure to pop in and say hi

rottodiver
4th November 2013, 10:00 PM
I am definitely going to go along this year... Looking to buy a few things...
Scotty

Stropp
4th November 2013, 10:14 PM
I am definitely going to go along this year... Looking to buy a few things...
Scotty

If you are there Sunday Scotty drop by to say hello and a quick chat about the Simpson trip.

rottodiver
4th November 2013, 10:21 PM
Sunday May be the more likely day... And yeah I will drop by definitely...... Can't wait for simpson!

Scotty

Woof
9th November 2013, 10:27 PM
The club stand, I will be there again tomorrow, day 3, bring on Monday so I can get back to work for a rest....lol
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/20131109_082655_zps0ac2366c.jpg

Clunk
9th November 2013, 11:08 PM
i'll be there tomorrow

Stropp
9th November 2013, 11:19 PM
Yep bright and early for me.

Woof
9th November 2013, 11:20 PM
i'll be there tomorrow

See you there mate, I will be there about 0800

Clunk
10th November 2013, 12:29 AM
Aye there abouts,........ Wanna be able to have a good look around and help spend Stropp s money lmao

Woof
10th November 2013, 08:01 PM
Another great day, but I am so over it...............at home now, got the aircon on and having a cold beer now.
Great to finally meet you Scotty.

rottodiver
10th November 2013, 08:21 PM
yeah was good to put some faces to names!!!!
nice warm day down there today!!!
Catch up soon

Scotty

Clunk
10th November 2013, 08:42 PM
Catch up soon

Scotty

Good to meet ya Scotty even if it was only briefly. Tis good to put faces to names. Hopefully we can catch up on the tracks sometime.

happygu
10th November 2013, 08:47 PM
The club stand, I will be there again tomorrow, day 3, bring on Monday so I can get back to work for a rest....lol
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/20131109_082655_zps0ac2366c.jpg

:kewlpics:

Where is everyone ?? :tease:

I see no members ....

Mic

Woof
10th November 2013, 09:04 PM
Hey Mic, I took that photo on Friday morning I think, before the show opened.......I think there was only me and someone else, not sure really as it has been a very full on 4 days mate

Bluegqtd42
10th November 2013, 09:10 PM
Was just at the 4wd show in perth when I saw the rock crawlin cruiser on its side. A rock crawlin suzuki winched it back upright. For shame........ Suzuki rescues cruiser. Hehe.

happygu
10th November 2013, 09:20 PM
Hey Mic, I took that photo on Friday morning I think, before the show opened.......I think there was only me and someone else, not sure really as it has been a very full on 4 days mate

I knew that would be the case and doing shows like that are always exhausting ....... I was just stirring the pot ...... sounds like a few of you got together though which is great.

Just planning my next trip over your way - but I will be down in Busselton for most of it.

Mic

Woof
10th November 2013, 09:53 PM
Was just at the 4wd show in perth when I saw the rock crawlin cruiser on its side. A rock crawlin suzuki winched it back upright. For shame........ Suzuki rescues cruiser. Hehe.

Hey mate, my son was the passenger in the Cruiser at the 1300 show today, and it fell over, he got his legs covered with gearbox oil but had a ball.
They broke so many crawlers over the 3 days they were down to 5 then.

oncedisturbed
10th November 2013, 10:20 PM
Good catching up with you yesterday Doggy.

Stropp
10th November 2013, 10:42 PM
Catch up soon

Scotty

Yeh good to meet you Scotty, don't forget the mobile number mate!

Stropp
10th November 2013, 10:44 PM
Was f'n hot out today so I had to get out early and buy up big and without help from clunk I managed to spend too much!

Woof
10th November 2013, 10:55 PM
Was f'n hot out today so I had to get out early and buy up big and without help from clunk I managed to spend too much!

You were on a mission today mate, when I passed you coming back from the 4X4 Extreme Show I thought "oh no here he goes again" and you did....................very nice looking Bratwurst roll that you purchased...LOL

Clunk
10th November 2013, 10:57 PM
You were on a mission today mate, when I passed you coming back from the 4X4 Extreme Show I thought "oh no here he goes again" and you did....................very nice looking Bratwurst roll that you purchased...LOL

Must have weighed a good 15kg at least lol

Woof
10th November 2013, 11:10 PM

Yeah OD good to see you again mate, as discussed we need to organise another trip soon

Clunk
10th November 2013, 11:16 PM

Buy anything?

oncedisturbed
11th November 2013, 01:01 AM
Yup, got some more maps and some small rigid light bars to mount under the troll. I think that was all I got after becoming broke from buying lunch.

Doggy, fully agree, as mentioned I think some of the crew are looking at doing the holland track over Easter.

Will look at something in between as well

Stropp
11th November 2013, 01:06 AM
Must have weighed a good 15kg at least lol

Nah mate I weigh much more than 15 kg :)

Bluegqtd42
11th November 2013, 01:47 AM
No disrespect Doggy it was a awesome show. Just suprised the cruiser got stuck. Bout 2 when I left too have a look around and was another with the rear left wheel sheered off?

Woof
11th November 2013, 09:31 PM
No disrespect Doggy it was a awesome show. Just suprised the cruiser got stuck. Bout 2 when I left too have a look around and was another with the rear left wheel sheered off?
No mate its all good, I was laughing..........sometimes my posts tend to read like I am serious but I never am...LOL

Clunk
11th November 2013, 09:52 PM
No mate its all good, I was laughing..........sometimes my posts tend to read like I am serious but I never am...LOL

Yeah not much!!!!!! ;):D

Woof
11th November 2013, 09:54 PM
yeah not much!!!!!! ;):d

bite me...

Clunk
11th November 2013, 09:57 PM
bite me...

That's your job, my job is to cause you angst!!!!! Lol

Warwick89
11th November 2013, 11:41 PM
Was a great coupe if days I made it Saturday and Sunday (boiling hot both days and I'm feeling it) but still couldn't find the time to come meet you guys. Sorry. Two days and I couldn't take it all in i think I saw about half the stalls and I spent more then I earn in a year lol.
Hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!!!

Bluegqtd42
12th November 2013, 01:58 AM
Was a great day, watched a suzuki rescue a cruiser... Met Merv Hughes, checked out as many stands as I could with the missus being unwell. Walked past the Sids for Kids tent and no one was around. Would have been good to meet ya Doggy. How is the Western patrol club goin. Just want to get my old girl up to scratch before attempting to join and do any trips.

Bluegqtd42
12th November 2013, 02:56 AM
Been trying to find the bank details to deposit money to sponsor the site but can only find vendor sponsor acc. Is that the same Doggy?

oncedisturbed
12th November 2013, 08:35 AM
From memory it's the same account info

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Woof
12th November 2013, 08:11 PM
Been trying to find the bank details to deposit money to sponsor the site but can only find vendor sponsor acc. Is that the same Doggy?

Here it is mate, all the info that you require to be a Forum Sponsor http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

Thanks for helping

Clunk
12th November 2013, 09:48 PM
Ooooh forgot to mention.... Simon Christie from 4WDTV popped over to the stand to say G'day, have a bit of a yarn and get out of the sun for a wee while. Seems like a nice fella

Woof
12th November 2013, 10:14 PM
Ooooh forgot to mention.... Simon Christie from 4WDTV popped over to the stand to say G'day, have a bit of a yarn and get out of the sun for a wee while. Seems like a nice fella

Yes a BIG thanks to Simon for staying back after the Thursday Powerlines trip and doing the Convoy for SIDS and Kids promotion and also doing another one on Saturday with Red (the red nose) and the Bear (the Bear), will be aired next year.
We cannot thank the kids enough for dressing up in the Red Nose and the Bear, bloody hot without getting the suits on............THANKS HEAPS KIDS
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/03/4.gif