PDA

View Full Version : 4wd TV - Powerlines 7th Nov

oncedisturbed
30th October 2013, 06:04 PM
Just noticed on stalkbook that 4wd TV are holding an open invite on Thursday November 7th for a few hours filming and wheeling if this humble track meeting in Mundaring at 2pm.

Thought the Sandgropers would be interested.

MudRunnerTD
30th October 2013, 06:08 PM
Make sure you tell Simon your from Here. say Gday for me.

oncedisturbed
30th October 2013, 06:13 PM
I won't be able to make it.....doh

Clunk
30th October 2013, 06:25 PM
nor me, some of us will be at work!!!!!!!........................ bloody stupid day to pick

Stropp
31st October 2013, 01:25 AM
Well I may just have to take the day off :)

Clunk
31st October 2013, 02:07 AM
Well I may just have to take the day off :)

your boss told me you're not allowed any more days off........ you have way too many already!!!!!! hahahahaha

happygu
31st October 2013, 03:35 AM
your boss told me you're not allowed any more days off........ you have way too many already!!!!!! hahahahaha

Stropp has rock steps in his blood now .... nothing can stop him ...... :D

Mic

threedogs
31st October 2013, 08:00 AM
@ Stropp put your hand up for Your Rig join the chosen few, lol great prizes too

Woof
31st October 2013, 09:07 PM
Interested, but only for the publicity for the Convoy for SIDS and Kids..................got to see what I have got on work wise 1st.

Stropp
31st October 2013, 10:39 PM
Meet you there doggy :)

Stropp
7th November 2013, 07:28 PM
bloody heck, hot weather so its fkn nuts at work and didnt get time to do anything, had it all sorted to go but it was just too much doing to get there.

MudRunnerTD
8th November 2013, 12:13 AM
They had nearly 100 Cars turn up for this today!!!!!

Woof
8th November 2013, 12:22 AM
Great afternoon, 1st time at the Powerlines...........Simon stayed back to do an interview for the Western Patrol Club Convoy for SIDS and Kids..........only thing that spoilt it was a couple of w@nkers decided to do some so called wheel work as he was doing the interview....we and him were not impressed at all.
As I said in the Happy Thread, bloody nice bloke

Clunk
8th February 2014, 01:47 AM
Great afternoon, 1st time at the Powerlines...........Simon stayed back to do an interview for the Western Patrol Club Convoy for SIDS and Kids..........only thing that spoilt it was a couple of w@nkers decided to do some so called wheel work as he was doing the interview....we and him were not impressed at all.
As I said in the Happy Thread, bloody nice bloke
Bit of a thread dig..........

Hey Doggy, any idea on when the interview is being shown or if it has do you know on which of their shows and which episode. Tried to find the thread on the WPC but to no avail

threedogs
8th February 2014, 09:46 AM
email simon direct

Clunk
8th February 2014, 11:53 AM
email simon direct

Finding out from club members who are on the committee for the Convoy first

Woof
8th February 2014, 07:55 PM
Bit of a thread dig..........

Hey Doggy, any idea on when the interview is being shown or if it has do you know on which of their shows and which episode. Tried to find the thread on the WPC but to no avail

Hey mate, last time I spoke to Simon was at another film shoot for the Convoy for SIDS and Kids, he said most likely Jan or Feb this year, leave it with me.

Clunk
8th February 2014, 07:59 PM
Hey mate, last time I spoke to Simon was at another film shoot for the Convoy for SIDS and Kids, he said most likely Jan or Feb this year, leave it with me.

Cheers Doggy

Woof
8th February 2014, 08:38 PM
Just waiting for Simon's reply...................................have patience Grasshopper

Woof
8th February 2014, 08:54 PM
Just heard back from Simon, he has just started editing it and should be aired around April as he is flat out.

Clunk
8th February 2014, 11:25 PM
thanks for the update Doggy............... much appreciated

Woof
8th February 2014, 11:29 PM
thanks for the update Doggy............... much appreciated

No worries, as always "Here to Help'.........................or was it Hinder?

Clunk
8th February 2014, 11:39 PM
No worries, as always "Here to Help'.........................or was it Hinder?
I always thought it was to moan and grumble but like I've said before on many occasions..... " I have been know to be wrong!!!!!" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

choochie
3rd July 2014, 12:05 PM
Anyone know what episode number this trip came under?

Got an sms from a mate a few weeks back - he saw me and the patrol on telly on this trip - but i missed it :/

Clunk
3rd July 2014, 03:19 PM
Anyone know what episode number this trip came under?

Got an sms from a mate a few weeks back - he saw me and the patrol on telly on this trip - but i missed it :/

Hey mate, its episode 106 on 4wd Pro tips, if you're on a computer there's a tag on the top bar on the forum

mudski
3rd July 2014, 08:59 PM
Do people still watch this show?

Clunk
4th July 2014, 12:20 AM
Do people still watch this show?

better than watching feckin cupcake wars and other crap like that lol

choochie
4th July 2014, 03:58 PM
Hey mate, its episode 106 on 4wd Pro tips, if you're on a computer there's a tag on the top bar on the forum

Ripper thanks Clunk :)

Avo
4th July 2014, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Clunk;520646]better than watching feckin cupcake wars and other crap like that lol[/QUOTE

is that because you cannot bake clunky..