PDA

View Full Version : Everyone ...... PLEASE VOTE

Cuppa
28th October 2013, 01:09 AM
All forum members are invited & encouraged to check out the entries in the October photo comp here (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?23774-OCTOBER-13-Photo-Competition-FENCES-quot)

Voting is a simple affair, just click on the 'thanks' button of your favorites. Please support both those who have made the effort to put entries in, & the competition itself, still in it's early days. Your participation will help to ensure the ongoing success of the comp.

Voting will close on the evening of 31st (Thursday) at which time I will tally up the votes & announce the winner. Until that time you will be able to change your votes if you choose to.

You can vote for as many entries as you wish.
Thanks folks
Cuppa

BigRAWesty
28th October 2013, 10:33 AM
Sorry mate, just read here..

Cuppa
29th October 2013, 07:51 AM
Bump ....... keep those votes coming in folks

AB
29th October 2013, 08:44 AM
Done, some good photos in there!!!

Cuppa
31st October 2013, 12:22 PM
Final request for your votes if you haven't voted yet (or want to change those you've made).
Last votes will be accepted at 9pm tonight (AEST - that'll be 7pm for you Clunk :) )

Thanks all

Cuppa

macca
31st October 2013, 03:30 PM
sorted my vote out

wildgu6
31st October 2013, 05:44 PM
My votes in, was a toss up, sorry cuppa, had to level the playing field. Some great shots to pic from though.

Ooh ooh hijack, for all those camera buffs, what is a good program for converting Nef to jpeg ???

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app