PDA

View Full Version : 2002 3lt GU111 ST Plus Patrol wagon

june
25th October 2013, 12:53 PM
Hi all, now I have done all the hard work, its over to you, I regrettably need to look for a truck with a bit more pulling power, to tow my new off road caravan(over 3 tonne)
Auto Diesel with 108,000 klms, Reg. til 12/13 NADS completed
Full service history (every 5,000 klms), been garaged all its life. Has been set up with 2 seats, for touring, but, back seats to be sold with vehicle.
Features include: ARB Sahara Bullbar with 8000 lb warn winch, IPF spotlights, dual battery system, Brand new Cross Country intercooler, 5x Brand new BF Goodrich AT tyres, Brand new 2” lifted Tough Dog heavy duty coil springs with Firestone heavy duty airbags and Brand new 9 stage adjustable Rancho shocks with in cab gauges/controls, Long ranger fuel tank (total capacity 178 lts), 20 lt stainless steel water tank under chassis, Outback roller draw system, extended storage behind front seats, UHF radio built into overhead console, Upgraded the Auto with a Heavy duty valve body and a manual lock-up torque convertor, Airtec Snorkel, Hayman and Reece tow bar with 7 pin trailer plug and Anderson plug, Hayman and Reece electric brake controller, Reverse camera, Turbo timer, Cruise control, Boost/exhaust temp/auto temp gauges, Steinbauer chip and 3” stainless steel Taipan exhaust, ARB front and rear Air Lockers with under bonnet air compressor, Electronic rust preventive system, moulded sand grabber floor mats and custom seat covers.
Spares also included are: oil filters, fuel filters, front and rear brake pads, radiator hoses and belt, front wheel bearings.
THIS VEHICLE IS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION !!!!
garaged at Pottsville NSW
$23,500 ONO
Contact Dave on mb: 0447116395
KLMs are genuinely low, due to owning a work vehicle, therefore, sat in garage a lot of its life.

threedogs
25th October 2013, 12:57 PM
Nice Patrol but your towing capacity is already maxed out before you load anything,
From memory around 3200KG braked and 2500 un braked that's for a 3ltr auto/man

Interesting ext on the dash pad

june
25th October 2013, 02:10 PM
Surprisingly, we were fully loaded and still under our GVM, just. Unfortunately, we can (legally) only tow 2.5 tonne with the Auto (3.2 with the manual) even though, with the heavy duty valve body and lock up torque converter, it can do the job, the law doesn't agree.

jackwalks
25th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Hi June, That is a very good lookin' setup you have. Good luck with your sale.

june
26th October 2013, 08:21 AM
Thanks, we are sorry to be parting with her, so if you know anyone who take care of our june as we did, pass the word, appreciate it.

june
31st October 2013, 07:35 AM
SOLD !!! first person to see her, bought, and loved it, looks like she will be well looked after.
Thanks to everyone on this forum, it has been a great source of knowledge and very friendly, I will look in occasionally to see if I can assist anyone with what I have learned.

threedogs
31st October 2013, 07:43 AM
Good to hear maybe the new owner will join, Don't be a stranger for too long.
Any hints on next 4x4??

june
3rd November 2013, 10:10 AM
Yep, the new owner has got a damn good bargain and yes he is going to join the forum. The sad news is, I have gone to the other side and bought a 200 series V8 cruiser, that should do the job. I will definitely be continuing to join in on this forum as the Toyota forum is no comparison and I still love the Patrols.