PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol IV GU DX owners handbook

Simon
17th January 2011, 09:54 AM
Does anyone have an electronic copy of the original owners handbook that came with the Nissan Patrol IV GU DX???

Col.T
24th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Simon
Does such a thing exist?
Workshop manual, parts lists etc yes but got some doubts about the owner's handbook
Good luck!
Col.

Simon
24th January 2011, 11:41 PM
mmm OKay no worries... Thanks... Surely the car came out with a handbook though? Does anyone still have one and located in Sydney? Maybe I can just scan the pages I want from it? Can always throw some beers your way to tempt you.... :)

Col.T
5th February 2011, 08:23 AM
Simon
hoped you'd have got some response by now.
Looks as if not only didn't the owners ever come out electronic but no one in Sydney wants to talk to you!
Must be something you said. If I had a scanner I'd have a go at it but it's not a real thin booklet. Tried wreckers or the book sites on the web?
Good luck
Col

JoeG
24th February 2011, 08:36 AM
Hi Simon
I am picking up a new DX patrol tomorrow
will be back in Wollongong Monday
I havent seen the owners hand book yet but they are usualy quite large
Is ther any section you would like information on as I could look it up when I get the Vehicle
Reggards
Joe

Simon
24th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the reply Col and Joe... Apparantly no one wants to talk patrols with me in sydney yes... Might have to move back to Perth maybe someone there is more friendly! haha

Joe thanks for the offer, I was interested in knowing information about the service intervals (the little chart they have int he books) since I just got this car will service it myself but wanted to know what Nissan thought about servicing intervals... Also information on the Oils they usually have a little temp vs oil chart.

That would be a great help if you were able to scan those few pages i'll pm you my email if you are able to send them to me that would be terrific... and if your ever in sydney i'll buy you a beer some day!

Col.T
24th February 2011, 03:46 PM
Simon
I can help (I think) with maintenance scedules for both the ZD30 engine and also the general body brakes etc. etc.
Haven't a clue how to get it to you on this site without typing the lot and nuts to that, but think I could send them as email attachments.
Let me know if that's O.K.
Col

Simon
24th February 2011, 09:08 PM
thanks col that would be great! I sent you a pm with my email address. I hope you received that okay?

Clunk
25th February 2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the reply Col and Joe... Apparantly no one wants to talk patrols with me in sydney yes... Might have to move back to Perth maybe someone there is more friendly! haha

Joe thanks for the offer, I was interested in knowing information about the service intervals (the little chart they have int he books) since I just got this car will service it myself but wanted to know what Nissan thought about servicing intervals... Also information on the Oils they usually have a little temp vs oil chart.

That would be a great help if you were able to scan those few pages i'll pm you my email if you are able to send them to me that would be terrific... and if your ever in sydney i'll buy you a beer some day!

Maybe see if you can get ones of the mods to move you thread to the wanted section, might get a bit more repsonse there......... maybe. I'm guessing that no one has it electronically and would take a lot of effort to scan, I would help if i could but unfortunately don't have any manuals other than a workshop manual

nowoolies
25th February 2011, 01:10 AM
mmm OKay no worries... Thanks... Surely the car came out with a handbook though? Does anyone still have one and located in Sydney? Maybe I can just scan the pages I want from it? Can always throw some beers your way to tempt you.... :)

i dont have the info you want Simon .......................but ill take the beers roflmao
sorry it had to be said

Col.T
27th February 2011, 08:42 AM
thanks col that would be great! I sent you a pm with my email address. I hope you received that okay?

Simon,
No go mate, hasn't got down to me
Col

JoeG
4th March 2011, 05:43 PM
Hi Simon
Sending a few scans today
Will PM them to you now
Joe

hodder
7th January 2012, 12:56 PM
hay just wondeing if you found where to get a paper owners manuel from mine went under water and would like a new one cheers

NissanGQ4.2
7th January 2012, 01:01 PM
hay just wondeing if you found where to get a paper owners manuel from mine went under water and would like a new one cheers

Not 2 sure on that one, I dare say if you goggled it you would find one.

When you get a chance can you stop past the introduction section (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions) and tell as a little bit about yourself and your rig.

Cheers

Todd