PDA

View Full Version : $50 Discount on Mud Map M7 GPS for Nissan Patrol Forum Members

MudMap
11th October 2013, 02:02 PM
As part of our ongoing sponsorship for this awesome Nissan Patrol Forum we would like to offer all members an ongoing discount of $50 for Mud Map M7 GPS.

To redeem your exclusive discount enter the code word "PATROL" at the check out.

Mud Map M7 Features
- 7" high definition touch screen
- Turn by turn directions with lane guidance technology and predictive traffic.
- Detailed 4WD maps from 4 map publishers included.
- Highlight POIs, record your trip and plan custom routes.
- Plug and play, compatible with most reverse cameras.
- 1 year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee
- FREE express shipping Australia wide

For more info and to redeem your discount please visit: http://www.mud-maps.com/m7/

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/10/45.jpg

Terms and conditions
This is an ongoing discount and will apply while stock lasts. It can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. For residents of Australia only.

NP99
11th October 2013, 06:05 PM
Good one MM, that's good sponsor citizenship.

MudMap
14th October 2013, 12:44 PM
Cheers guys,

If you have any questions about the M7 feel free to post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Warm Wishes,
Maria from Mud Map

AB
14th October 2013, 12:59 PM
Generous offer guys, thank you!!

Rick111
24th July 2014, 02:59 PM
Hi MM, I'm interested in purchasing a samsung galaxy tablet & purchasing the MM app. Does this have the same sort of info as the Ipad app? Does it require much set-up as I am not very good with that stuff?
Most of the other apps i've seen are very complicated to set up, I want something i can download and it works, no set-up required, much like your M7, can I download whats on the M7 to my tablet, if so how much, if not why not?
I have been after a offroad GPS for some time now, but am having difficulty finding someone that would take the time to sell it to me, you not having phone contact or a front shop doesn't help me or your sales I would imagine. I just want some good old fashion service!

oncedisturbed
24th July 2014, 04:36 PM
The MUD Map 2 app on android is basically identical to the apple version. Same maps included as with the data (camps etc).

You still have the option of importing maps with MM2 map conversion program that you download from the site to your pc and can purchase additional maps as well.