PDA

View Full Version : VIC - Double Din Stereo - GPS SAT NAV-DVD-CAMERA-MOBILE HANDS FREE

4by
9th October 2013, 10:22 PM
Item for sale: Double Din head unit to fit into Patrol dash or suit other vehicles

Price: $250.00 (willing to freight at extra cost)

Condition: Used

Details: Touch Screen 800x480 - CD - DVD - AM/FM - Ipod connection - Rear Camera included (never fitted) - GPS with ant - Has on road turn by turn navigation - Ozi Explorer with some Vic maps (full version) - Bluetooth - Mobile Phone Hands free with dialing and answering from touch screen - Remote Control - Installation book.

Simple to fit straight into Patrol dash or similar vehicle with double din space.

Comments: I can take a pic of the unit and text/email if required.
You will need adapter connection to plug into standard loom which you can buy form Autobarn/supercheap for about $15 or wire it in yourself.

4by
16th February 2014, 01:28 AM
Offers anyone ???

mudski
16th February 2014, 12:38 PM
Hey 4by. Post a picture in you thread of it along with brand. I might help with your sale bud...

4by
16th February 2014, 01:07 PM
Thanks mudski. Doesn't have a brand on it. Prob like the ones on net. Ill try and get a pic up as last time it didn't work for some reason. Prob dont know what I'm doing... he he.

4by
11th May 2014, 11:20 AM
Sold thanks.

4by
11th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Item for sale: Double Din head unit to fit into Patrol dash or suit other vehicles

Price: $250.00 (willing to freight at extra cost)

Condition: Used

Details: Touch Screen 800x480 - CD - DVD - AM/FM - Ipod connection - Rear Camera included (never fitted) - GPS with ant - Has on road turn by turn navigation - Ozi Explorer with some Vic maps (full version) - Bluetooth - Mobile Phone Hands free with dialing and answering from touch screen - Remote Control - Installation book.

Simple to fit straight into Patrol dash or similar vehicle with double din space.

Comments: I can take a pic of the unit and text/email if required.
You will need adapter connection to plug into standard loom which you can buy form Autobarn/supercheap for about $15 or wire it in yourself.

Sold thanks