PDA

View Full Version : Any one wanna go for a wheel tomorrow.

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Thinking of having a spin tomorrow, Missus is out shopping for dresses, so she'll be gone all day.
Thinking wombat, near Mattfew's in Bullangarook.

AB
5th October 2013, 12:36 PM
Can't you wait one week...lol

Sir Roofy
5th October 2013, 12:42 PM
thinking of having a spin tomorrow, missus is out shopping for dresses, so she'll be gone all day.
Thinking wombat, near mattfew's in tullangarook.

the bug has bitten your gone now mate
no stopping you now

MudRunnerTD
5th October 2013, 01:29 PM
See! 6000 posts, a long list of accessories that make it look nice and all you Really Needed was a Lift and some Rubber man!

Now there is No Stopping you!! Wait until your first Real Scratch!! Love the Black!

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 01:38 PM
Can't you wait one week...lol

I'm I'm training remember. This is pre season match.

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 01:39 PM
the bug has bitten your gone now mate
no stopping you now

Gotta learn how to walk before I run next week.

AB
5th October 2013, 01:40 PM
See! 6000 posts, a long list of accessories that make it look nice and all you Really Needed was a Lift and some Rubber man!

Now there is No Stopping you!! Wait until your first Real Scratch!! Love the Black!

He got a decent scratch on his first outing with us at king lake.

Poor bugger first time brand new car and we ended up down a tight rutted track and he slipped into a rut with a nice branch sticking out...lol

Remember that Mego?

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 01:43 PM
Practise makes perfect and protection will help me keep my nuts. Lol
The BLACK THUNDER is nearly ready. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 01:44 PM
He got a decent scratch on his first outing with us at king lake.

Poor bugger first time brand new car and we ended up down a tight rutted track and he slipped into a rut with a nice branch sticking out...lol

Remember that Mego?

All too well, could have been a lot worse that day. But hey, I loved it.

Winnie
5th October 2013, 01:52 PM
All too well, could have been a lot worse that day. But hey, I loved it.

That's right... It's only paint. Every dint and scratch tells a story.

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 02:00 PM
That's right... It's only paint. Every dint and scratch tells a story.

Every dint and scratch gets my nuts squeezed tighter.PML

matfew
5th October 2013, 02:49 PM
Haha I might be in on that. Bullengarook to not tulla. Tullarook is another place up the Hume fwy.

So who is in. Happy to have a bbq at my place for lunch or something

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 03:31 PM
Haha I might be in on that. Bullengarook to not tulla. Tullarook is another place up the Hume fwy.

So who is in. Happy to have a bbq at my place for lunch or something

Ummmmm, no one.
The guys I was going with lost 5th gear last night and the gear box was ripped the morning.

MudRunnerTD
5th October 2013, 03:41 PM
I'd love to but I am going away next weekend into some great country with a group of mates, should be a fair crew there... We are heading the a place called Knockwood, feel free to join us mate........ Oh yeah! You ARE!!

Bring on next weekend!

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 05:11 PM
I'd love to but I am going away next weekend into some great country with a group of mates, should be a fair crew there... We are heading the a place called Knockwood, feel free to join us mate........ Oh yeah! You ARE!!

Bring on next weekend!

Oh yeah, I'm coming alright.
I gonna show you folks what it's all about.
The BLACK THUNDER, gonna create a storm. Lol

Winnie
5th October 2013, 05:24 PM
I was taking a short cut home just now, Nek minnit diffed out waiting for a snatch hahahaha

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 05:31 PM
I was taking a short cut home just now, Nek minnit diffed out waiting for a snatch hahahaha

Bwahahahahahaha, not so short now.

Winnie
5th October 2013, 06:10 PM
Bwahahahahahaha, not so short now.

Yep true that lol

taslucas
5th October 2013, 06:27 PM

Bwahahaha!!! Shouldve got a petrol!

Winnie
5th October 2013, 06:55 PM
Both diffs would still get stuck!

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 09:01 PM
Seems like me and Mattfew again.

krbrooking
5th October 2013, 09:19 PM

Where is the winch Winnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Bloodyaussie
5th October 2013, 09:23 PM
Sorry just been out all day at Tallarook and only just walked in the door...... I am stuffed!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
5th October 2013, 09:56 PM
Looks like we live in a world of blokes that are too busy or too tired. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 10:03 AM
Still got time for takers. Otherwise it's the two of us.

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 02:24 PM
Here we go again.

Winnie
6th October 2013, 02:41 PM
Take plenty of photos of Black Thunder in its natural habitat

Drewboyaus
6th October 2013, 02:57 PM
Would have loved to have gone for a spin. Was supposed to go for a day trip to Big River yesterday. Been trekking all over the North and Western suburbs for a basketball tournament I forgot about......been fun though.

Sir Roofy
6th October 2013, 05:23 PM
looks like we live in a world of blokes that are too busy or too tired. Lol

but every body is getting for knockwood ,dont forget some wood
would love to come but your to far away new meds have just kicked
and the wallet is getting a make over

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Didnt take many photos this time. Went our for about 3 hrs today. Dud a few of the same tracks a fair few new ones.
Had to snatch Matt out a couple of times where he got hung up.
Here's where we went, tracked on the MemoryMap app.
Went through some deeper/longer holes and needed a fair bit of moment to get through with the water splashing over bonnet. Depth about a quarter way up the door.
The aftermath.

Thanks once again to Matt for another great lesson session. And giving up some more of his personal time to se he meet last week.

One good thing has come out of this trip, is that the next meet up has to be on this side of town out in the Wombat state forest.

matfew
6th October 2013, 10:13 PM
haha yes did need a bit of right foot to get through some. But i think you overdone it a lil lmao.

It was funny to see. Shame I didnt have the camera out for that one. I will get the other vid shrunk down and uploaded soon if the laptop behaves

MudRunnerTD
6th October 2013, 10:43 PM
The Wombat is. Great Fun!!

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 10:47 PM
The Wombat is. Great Fun!!

You should of been there.

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 10:56 PM
haha yes did need a bit of right foot to get through some. But i think you overdone it a lil lmao.

It was funny to see. Shame I didnt have the camera out for that one. I will get the other vid shrunk down and uploaded soon if the laptop behaves

Just looking at my photos and the forest has decided to take a piece of my car.

matfew
6th October 2013, 10:58 PM
it is good. I am still learning it. I know quite a few good tracks around home but it is quite big out there still I am yet to explore.

Lerderderg is good fun when its open too. Such diversity of ground types and mud, rocks, hill climbs etc etc.

matfew
6th October 2013, 10:59 PM
?? what you missing a bit lol. where?

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 11:00 PM
?? what you missing a bit lol. where?

On the bullbar just above the winch.

matfew
6th October 2013, 11:15 PM
oh shit lmao. I see well now I dont see it. I reckon that might be that hole you hit hard. I will have a look for you tomorrow mate.

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 11:31 PM
oh shit lmao. I see well now I dont see it. I reckon that might be that hole you hit hard. I will have a look for you tomorrow mate.

Doubt you'll find it , unless you take your snorkel and flippers. Lol
But thanks for trying. But I reckon that's where it'll be, I don't doubt it for a second. There's no where else it could flip it up. As I know that was on fairly tight and snug against the bull bar from when I washed it last Monday.

matfew
7th October 2013, 07:13 PM
FOUND IT lmao. Bit bent and covered in mud but was just sticking outta the water a tiny bit. I had a shovel and rake going through the water and it was actually the missus who found it. Hows that for luck lol

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2013, 07:54 PM
FOUND IT lmao. Bit bent and covered in mud but was just sticking outta the water a tiny bit. I had a shovel and rake going through the water and it was actually the missus who found it. Hows that for luck lol

Are you serious, I don't believe it.
Be there soon.

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2013, 08:17 PM
Yesterday when we were at wombat, I lost my licence plate off the front bull bar35076.
Matt and his wife was kind enough to go out for a looksy in bog hole we both thought it would be in and guess what they found. JUST.

krbrooking
7th October 2013, 08:22 PM
Yesterday when we were at wombat, I lost my licence plate off the front bull bar35076.
Matt and his wife was kind enough to go out for a looksy in bog hole we both thought it would be in and guess what they found. JUST.

Now that is luck, I would suggest riviting it on now. the rig is look awesome now mick, just need a few more character stripes now.

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2013, 08:42 PM
Now that is luck, I would suggest riviting it on now. the rig is look awesome now mick, just need a few more character stripes now.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure under the dirty exterior there's a fair few bush striping underneath. Too scared to clean it properly. Lol