PDA

View Full Version : 4wd runs over group of moto riders killling one and they chase him down

meh
30th September 2013, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NGwM6ZWKiI

Crazy. Like its out of the movies!

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 11:55 PM
Oowwww he's farked I'd say..

rusty_nail
1st October 2013, 12:10 AM
Oowwww he's farked I'd say..

Wow that's some serious stuff right there

Clunk
1st October 2013, 12:27 AM
Wholly crap, wonder what set that off originally........

megatexture
1st October 2013, 12:47 AM
Some of the comments imply that no one was killed but its still pretty shocking

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2013, 01:39 AM
Scary as hell for the Rover driver I bet.

AB
1st October 2013, 06:43 AM
There's a similar video but with bicyclists. Guy just got fed up and went to town.

Pretty bad!

NP99
1st October 2013, 07:36 AM
I ride too, but these knuckleheads are part of the problem!

my third 256
1st October 2013, 07:55 AM
so where was the cops when you wanted one ?
behindthe bushes with their radar gun getting the revenue and their quota

AB
1st October 2013, 07:59 AM
Heres the bicyclist one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoarBOHzrNw

Bloodyaussie
1st October 2013, 08:09 AM

And so do I but that does not in no way mean they need to be run over and killed.................

Winnie
1st October 2013, 08:13 AM
Looks like the Ranger honked them, so they pulled him over. He might have had his family in the car, who knows but what were the bikers plans then? Who knows? Flooring it was a panic reaction (a poor one but you get that). The bikers provoked it all.

04OFF
1st October 2013, 08:44 AM
And so do I but that does not in no way mean they need to be run over and killed.................

Your right, it does not, but id say the car driver was acting in self defence, i think its pretty clear the bikers were not stopping to ask for directions !

X2, i would not be surpized if they are the complete problem, i very much doub't the car driver started it all ,someone in a car is not going to just "not see" or not be aware of that many bikes if the bike riders are all riding safely/legally.

I too have owned bikes, and IMO, that mob are obviously just a bike GANG !, there actions show they are wreckless and fearless, and show little respect for the law and any other road users.

Avo
1st October 2013, 09:40 AM
I like the bloke with the camera,At the start he keeps looking to see if his mate s are following him...Obvisously a scaredy cat,weak piece of shit that is to scared to do shit without a heap of others following him......

Bloodyaussie
1st October 2013, 09:47 AM
This thread is going to go nowhere fast I can see it..... us against them!!!!!!!!!!

NP99
1st October 2013, 10:06 AM

Who said they should be run over and killed??? Ease up fella.

Bloodyaussie
1st October 2013, 10:10 AM
NO................................................ ..................................

Clunk
1st October 2013, 10:55 AM
NO................................................ ..................................

No what??????? Its not a case of us against them mate, no one here knows the full story. All we see is a gang of bikers surround the Range rover, they take off runs over one of the bikes in the process, then the bikers follow. This happens a few times. Who knows what had transpired previously for the bikers to react in the way that they did. Maybe the rangey cut one of them up, maybe the rangey honked his horn in frustration that the bikers were taking up the whole road and wouldn't let the rangey past............. Who knows but one thing I do know...... It doesn't warrant the thread being shut down just because a bike riding member here doesn't like some comments.

Mob mentality is what I see and is NOT on, no matter the circumstance.

Bloodyaussie
1st October 2013, 12:00 PM
No what??????? Its not a case of us against them mate, no one here knows the full story. All we see is a gang of bikers surround the Range rover, they take off runs over one of the bikes in the process, then the bikers follow. This happens a few times. Who knows what had transpired previously for the bikers to react in the way that they did. Maybe the rangey cut one of them up, maybe the rangey honked his horn in frustration that the bikers were taking up the whole road and wouldn't let the rangey past............. Who knows but one thing I do know...... It doesn't warrant the thread being shut down just because a bike riding member here doesn't like some comments.

Mob mentality is what I see and is NOT on, no matter the circumstance.

I agree totally. . My point is missed in translation.
I have owned about 40 motorbikes and my life was bikes but I have never had the one sided view of us against them.

It is the extreme of any belief be it riding bikes driving 4wds or politics or religion with no consideration of the other view that I have no time for.

Now I am going to cuddle my family not get into online fights.

Coldcomfort
1st October 2013, 12:13 PM
I am a life time bike rider, Got to the ripe old age of 54 and I still ride. Without seeing what started this whole confrontation I will say a couple of small things. None of the riders are wearing protective gear except for helmets. Probably mandated by law in that state.... That says lots. The range rover driver is about to get what he/she sorely deserved or I feel very sorry for him/her. For so many riders to get so wound up I suspect he/she probably is about to recieve his/her cumupance...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/19187152/bike-rally-turns-ugly-as-driver-bashed/

Sounds like wife and kid in the car. No charges laid yet. Lots we are not seeing..... dont know.

04OFF
1st October 2013, 03:08 PM
Here is the full story...........

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

IMO, they are just a complete Bunch of Thugs ! , its unrelated that they just happen to be riding motorbikes, imagine how they are at the pub after a few drinks ?

macca
1st October 2013, 07:08 PM
On tonight's news it said the first biker hit by the car or did he slow in front of the car... anyway he broke his leg.

krbrooking
1st October 2013, 07:37 PM
Lien suddenly struck one of the motorcycles when its rider cut him off and hit the brakes, sources said.

The shocking footage suddenly cuts off — but police said the bikers beat the driver up and slashed his face and chest.

I think this is absolutely disgusting.this is unfortunately what this world is turning into. the bike rider deserved to get hit by the car as there is no way a car can stop as quick as bike, not saying they deserved to get run over but what else was the poor bloke meant to do (he feared for his and his families safety). like has been said before though the story does not really go into what/ if anything happened to start the whole situation.

Coldcomfort
1st October 2013, 07:41 PM
Lien suddenly struck one of the motorcycles when its rider cut him off and hit the brakes, sources said.

The question is why would the bike rider do this. What happened before that?? No rider would deliberatly do that for no reason.... Like I have said earlier.... We have not seen the whole story.

89gqpatrol4x4
1st October 2013, 07:51 PM
so where was the cops when you wanted one ?
behindthe bushes with their radar gun getting the revenue and their quota

unfair comment mate! The officer on the street is simply doing what he is told.

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 07:53 PM

I use to ride 2, more off road than on road though

But I tell you what if I had my missus and kids in the car and I was surrounded by that many bikes harassing me, I would not hesitate to run them over.

Regardless of what started it or who started it, there was no need for that from the bike riders, the bike rider that got ran over in the first part of the video deserved to get rear ended, even if he purposely hit one and that started it all off they could have rang the cops with his plate rego, but no lets give chase and bash him senseless in front of his wife and kid.

How many bike riders was it against one man??? Bunch of cowards.

If I was that driver and got held up in traffic it would of been straight in reverse and over the top of em all.

megatexture
1st October 2013, 07:59 PM
X2 I'd have pushed the other cars out of the way if it came to it and run over every biker if it thats what it took to keep them away from my family.

growler2058
1st October 2013, 08:00 PM
Im with you toddie if a mob of cockheads was threatening me and my family id run em down then go forward and back on n on n on :)

04OFF
1st October 2013, 09:34 PM
The question is why would the bike rider do this. What happened before that?? No rider would deliberatly do that for no reason.... Like I have said earlier.... We have not seen the whole story.

Exactly !, why "would" a biker do that ?, its just like a pedestrian jumping out in front of a moving car , you would have to be a complete idiot , or want to risk getting killed, trying to stop a car with a bike that way !

Id like to know just what sort of thing could you imagine Lein did, that would be justified for bikers to take such radical action ?

The real "why" question is, why would "one" guy with his family in the car, deliberately start something with 50 or so bikers ? (even if he could fight, he would have to have a death wish), whatever he did , i bet it would have been a accident, the bikers have turned this into road rage, if they had a problem they should have reported the car driver to the police, not take the law into their own hands and punish the driver themselves.