13th January 2011, 09:19 PM
Not a 4x4 Park but sounds like a place I would like 2 visit

http://www.murphyscreekescape.com.au/

Finly Owner
13th January 2011, 09:21 PM
I don't think it exists , well not as that anyhow

Bigrig
13th January 2011, 09:24 PM
It's there - we nearly stayed there about 3 weeks prior to Christmas ... not sure if it is quite like "the brochure" (i.e. website), but Murphy's Creek was open for action a month ago ...

Finly Owner
13th January 2011, 09:26 PM
Ummm Murphys ck just got washed away wat' 2 days ago?

Bigrig
13th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Correct ... but it was there a month ago ... one hopes they will recover and re-open.

Finly Owner
13th January 2011, 09:55 PM
Correct ... but it was there a month ago ... one hopes they will recover and re-open.

Well that's why I said I don't think it exists as that at mo!(i suppose that's how I should've put it)

Finly Owner
13th January 2011, 09:56 PM
for those who have blurred vision and slow comprehension at this time of night. Now it's me ROFLMFAO!

daggy
11th February 2012, 10:41 AM
This park was on The Great South East (I think) last weekend. Looked good, they the owners said the creek got knocked around pretty badly in the flood, but has made the creek better. They are up and running and only yesterday I found the website, pretty detailed. Thinking of getting out there in the next couple of weeks.

Dirtydog16
17th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Just checked out the website and they say on there that they are not the same along the river but now have sandy bits and a gorge or something. Is the swimming any good anyone? Is there always water in it or does it depend on being in the wet season etc? (Not being smart about the floods)

Stusgq
16th March 2012, 11:33 AM
hey guys, not sure about the park. However, the tracks through that area are really good, moderate to extreme and everything in between. Murphys creek is not a big creek system and really only has a trickle of water flowing most of the time - beautiful area though.

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 03:04 PM
hey guys, not sure about the park. However, the tracks through that area are really good, moderate to extreme and everything in between. Murphys creek is not a big creek system and really only has a trickle of water flowing most of the time - beautiful area though.

Nice feedback mate - we have been looking to head there ourselves, but wasn't sure of the types of tracks etc ... like to play!!! lol

hekarewe
16th March 2012, 04:42 PM
i have visited the park for a day and would like to stay night or 2 thwere and explore some of those track past throuhg there after the floods in 2011 with the ipswich club and was told there are a lot tracks that back onto the camp grounds there i believe the rates are very reasonable as well

SUPER SLUG
15th April 2012, 10:30 PM
yay it's got showers the misses will come now lol dogs too not that they need a shower ,, looks like a good camp ground will have to check it out some time