PDA

View Full Version : AGM Battery 105AH with battery box.

mudski
30th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Here for sale is an Deka brand AGM 105AH battery. Purchased back in March this year, just before the Easter break from Supercharge batteries in Sunshine. I used it for the weekend to power my fridge , which is a 75L Engel Combi fridge and freezer so its a power hungry fridge, and two sets of camping lights, backed up by 180W solar panels, bought it home, charged it up and kept it charged up and has never been used since. Also with the battery is a Repco branded battery box. Although the box is about 20mm too short so the lid doesn't go all the way down so I just used a motorbike tie down to strap it together which will come with the battery and box. It was the biggest box I could get at the time...The box has a charge status indicator on it (pictured) and also a cigarette socket on the side of it. Reason for selling is that we are getting a camper trailer and it has a battery fitted so this is not needed.
I paid $230 for the battery so its still under warranty, (Have receipt), and I think I paid around $70 for the box. Don't have the receipt for that one. So grab yourself a bargain at half price of what I forked out and get ready for the long weekends...

Asking $150.
I think this is a fair price.
I live in Mill Park.
Could deliver I suppose to certain area's. Area depending of course.
Open to swaps on stuff to. Depending what you got....

Cheers.

mudski
1st October 2013, 10:15 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2013, 10:35 PM
God damn it. What a bargain.

AB
2nd October 2013, 06:02 AM
Yep that was a good score whoever got it.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 10:31 AM
Well who's the lucky bugger

Sir Roofy
2nd October 2013, 11:14 AM
Wasn,t me but i wanted it at pensioner rates any way
@ $5 bucks a fortnight ;)

mudski
2nd October 2013, 12:10 PM
Sold it on Fleabay gents....This is one massive battery. Bigger than my N70ZZ 15 plate batts in my Patrol. Unbelievably heavy too. The strap that came with the box snapped before I even got to lift the box and battery right off the ground its that heavy. Nothing a motorbike tie down can't fix.....