PDA

View Full Version : 4wd quad bike Free to good home

Cuppa
30th September 2013, 09:14 AM
In preparation for putting our property on the market I'm starting to think about having a clear out.

I have a Yamaha 350cc 4wd quad bike (YFM350FW) which has seen sterling service on our property over the years. Last time it was used was assisting my son recover his 2wd ute when he was pretending he had a 4wd! Doing this burned out the clutch & it has sat in the shed unused since. Basically it runs well, but the clutch slips. (Auto clutch/manual change + high & low ratios). As well as a new clutch it needs a new battery & a front wheel CV joint. These would make it fully useable. With a spare battery & jumper leads it can be started & ridden onto a trailer.

Obviously it would need to be collected. We are in Gippsland, 30 minutes from Traralgon. Please PM me if interested.

Cuppa

AB
30th September 2013, 09:17 AM
PM sent....LMAO

04OFF
30th September 2013, 09:19 AM
Nice !

As i own a 4.5L, and live in bris, the cost for me to pick it up would cost more than a NEW quad.(lol)

AB
30th September 2013, 09:21 AM
Ill have to give you something Cuppa if I am the successful pmer as this is an extremely generous offer Cuppa.

I have always wanted a 4wd quad on my property to get wood and move things around!!!

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 09:30 AM
An that would be perfect at your place mate! Could not think of a better home.

Cuppa
30th September 2013, 09:35 AM
Gee you have to be quick around here! I had just posted & was in the process of placing a similar post on the local Freecycle website. Hadn't even completed doing that before Andy stuck up his hand. OK mate, it's yours.

If you know anyone who wants my OME HD 2" lift leaves, coils & shackles, and/or the 6 split rim 16 inch ex telstra wheels with tyres you can take them too! :) If they are still here by the time we find a buyer for the property they'll go to the tip.

Cuppa

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 09:37 AM
AB your Brother might be interested in that OME?

Good on you Cuppa. Score AB

AB
30th September 2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks Cuppa, arr man I am so excited, that is perfect for my property!!!

I have been using an old 75 FJ45 which is a nightmare to get around the property, this is exactly what I am after!!!

I can come this weekend if you want?

I have a big kanga trailer with ramps.

Bloody hell, It's only Monday!!!

YAY!!!!

Thank you Cuppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 09:40 AM
^^^^^^ AB has a Stiffy!! ^^^^^^

AB
30th September 2013, 09:42 AM
Gee you have to be quick around here! I had just posted & was in the process of placing a similar post on the local Freecycle website. Hadn't even completed doing that before Andy stuck up his hand. OK mate, it's yours.

If you know anyone who wants my OME HD 2" lift leaves, coils & shackles, and/or the 6 split rim 16 inch ex telstra wheels with tyres you can take them too! :) If they are still here by the time we find a buyer for the property they'll go to the tip.

Cuppa

Arr Cuppa, you are like Santa Claus!!!

I just rung my brother and he is super keen for the OME for his GU ute. He is only using crappy Raw coils.

Yes please for the OME Cuppa....lol

My brother and I will come see you this weekend if It's ok and get to finally meet you as well.

Cuppa, what size shirts do you wear????

What beer do you drink?

Bob
30th September 2013, 09:52 AM
Are you going to park the Quad Bike near the Church so it can be used for Toilet Duties as the FJ45 was LMAO

AB
30th September 2013, 09:59 AM
Are you going to park the Quad Bike near the Church so it can be used for Toilet Duties as the FJ45 was LMAO

No, this thing will get treated with respect Bob....lol

Winnie
30th September 2013, 10:05 AM
Bloody hell Andy, sometimes it's worth running the forum hey! hahaha

Winnie
30th September 2013, 10:06 AM
I have been using an old 75 FJ45 which is a nightmare to get around the property, this is exactly what I am after!!!!

And now it can be retired into a full time urinal.

Cuppa
30th September 2013, 10:17 AM
This weekend will be good. Send me an email as per the PM I've sent you & I'll send directions.
Don't drink that fizzy crap Aussie's call beer but can be persuaded to drink a little Bundy now & again. :)

Cuppa