PDA

View Full Version : Countdown Clock Issue

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 09:39 PM
So AB why does my ipad look like this all of a sudden mate?? Been like this since day before yesterday????

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 09:43 PM
So AB why does my ipad look like this all of a sudden mate?? Been like this since day before yesterday????

Because its an apple product...........................

Are you running an AD blocker by any chance Daz

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Because its an apple product...........................

Are you running an AD blocker by any chance Daz

Not that I know of??? I have changed nothing on the iPad and have not updated the IOS

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 09:50 PM
Not that I know of??? I have changed nothing on the iPad and have not updated the IOS

Have not seen any issues with the clock. Will have a look on my Android, but i'd say its IOS related.

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 09:55 PM
Thanks Todd,

Note that there is also an Advertisement at the top too??

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 09:57 PM
Moved ur issue Daz to its own thread.

Can you still see the pic, I saved it just in case it disappeared when moving ur post

jack
28th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Had exactly the same issue as MR, just checked and all fixed now.

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Yeah all good mate cheers! Saw you moved it. Oh to be a Moderator!! Wish I'd thought of that!!

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 10:05 PM
*L* Just makes it easier for me to follow.

So is your one working now 2 or still has an error?

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 10:12 PM
Had exactly the same issue as MR, just checked and all fixed now.

Was that on Apple IOS?

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah mine is still wrong. How did you fix it Apollo?

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 10:47 PM
tried logging out then back in Daz?

AB
28th September 2013, 10:49 PM
I'm out and about living it up on my local tracks but if this issue has not been resolved by tomoz let us know.

I just found a gnarly track only 10 mins from my house. Steep, slippery and deep ruts.

AB
28th September 2013, 10:51 PM
If we get time Thursday night ill show you blokes thus track...awesome!!!

jack
28th September 2013, 10:59 PM
Yeah mine is still wrong. How did you fix it Apollo?

No idea, saw your post while using the pc and checked the iPad and all good. Haven't updated the OS on the iPad yet.

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 11:06 PM
I'm out and about living it up on my local tracks but if this issue has not been resolved by tomoz let us know.

I just found a gnarly track only 10 mins from my house. Steep, slippery and deep ruts.

BOLLOCKS!!! Fix it Now Sh1tbag!!!

Clunk
28th September 2013, 11:19 PM
BOLLOCKS!!! Fix it Now Sh1tbag!!!

I've got a sure fire way of fixing it permanently for ya MR...............

Now what you do is........ Get a big efn sledge hammer and smash that piece of shite ipad into tiny insy winsy iddy biddy little pieces............... And hey presto as if by magic....... No more countdown clock and ads issues!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2013, 11:20 PM
log out, clear your browser data and see if that helps

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2013, 11:23 PM
Had a big day, heading to bed. will log out tomorrow and see if that fixes it. Cheers Guys.

Clunk
28th September 2013, 11:39 PM
log out, clear your browser data and see if that helps

My option is more helpful and mKwz much more sense and is way wayyyyyyyy more satisfying

BigRAWesty
28th September 2013, 11:43 PM
My option is more helpful and mKwz much more sense and is way wayyyyyyyy more satisfying

And very bloody invigorating and rewarding...
My iPhone 4 forums the Optus shops wall when they refused warranty.. Lol should have seen their faces...

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2013, 09:50 AM
Ok I have logged out here on the iPad and still the same. The interesting thing is that I am using Safari on the iPad rather than an abridged App. This should be identical view to my MacBook?? Strange?

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2013, 09:57 AM
Ok I have logged out here on the iPad and still the same. The interesting thing is that I am using Safari on the iPad rather than an abridged App. This should be identical view to my MacBook?? Strange?

Darren, It can be painful but in clean out all your cache, cookies and anything else you can. Except maybe passwords, not that I reccomend you should have passwords saved anyway

Sorry mate, I don't have an apple product to test it on and if your the only one experiencing it then it has to be something at your end.

AB
29th September 2013, 05:21 PM

Is this still happening mate?

I just checked my Ipad and it looks fine.

What version iOS you running?

BigRAWesty
29th September 2013, 05:48 PM
They say Apple can't be bugged... :rolleyes:

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Is this still happening mate?

I just checked my Ipad and it looks fine.

What version iOS you running?

Yes mate still happening and I am running the original IOS think it is 6.2.

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2013, 06:10 PM
Yes mate still happening and I am running the original IOS think it is 6.2.

Did you do what I said 2 do????

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2013, 06:21 PM
Did you do what I said 2 do????

Yes you can double click the home button on the iPad and then fully close everything that is open. I have done that. Not sure what else I can clear out though mate.

I will try logging out then turning the iPad off and on. See if that resets anything??

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Yes you can double click the home button on the iPad and then fully close everything that is open. I have done that. Not sure what else I can clear out though mate.

I will try logging out then turning the iPad off and on. See if that resets anything??

Daz, sorry thats not what I am trying to explain 2 do

OK, 1st step - log out of the forum completely........... Sign back in, If this doesn't fix ur issue goto next step

2nd step, log out of the forum completely then goto your Icrap settings, you should see one there for Safari, click on it, look just under the halfway mark of page their should be a setting called "Clear Cookies and Data", click on it

( if your tech savy, there is an advanced setting there somewhere where you have the ability to delete cookies and data from specific websites rather than deleting all cookies and data. So just delete anything NP related )

Log back into forum

I assume you know how to get into the Ipad's setting but it you don't just let us know

Do that and let me know please

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2013, 10:33 PM
Daz, sorry thats not what I am trying to explain 2 do

OK, 1st step - log out of the forum completely........... Sign back in, If this doesn't fix ur issue goto next step

2nd step, log out of the forum completely then goto your Icrap settings, you should see one there for Safari, click on it, look just under the halfway mark of page their should be a setting called "Clear Cookies and Data", click on it

( if your tech savy, there is an advanced setting there somewhere where you have the ability to delete cookies and data from specific websites rather than deleting all cookies and data. So just delete anything NP related )

Log back into forum

I assume you know how to get into the Ipad's setting but it you don't just let us know

Do that and let me know please

All fixed!! Nice one Toddie! Cheers bud

jack
29th September 2013, 10:41 PM
Really strange, mine fixed itself without logging out or deleting cookies. I assumed it had something to do with not updating the IOS which I still haven't done.

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2013, 06:23 AM

No worries Daz