PDA

View Full Version : Gq cargo barrier

AB
25th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately the time has come with a second child on the way to remove my drawer system to make way for two child seats.

The family truckster!

I'm after a gq cargo barrier as I will be now stacking tubs in the back....yay!!!

Prefer pick up in Victoria if anyone has one for sale.

Pm me if you are wanting to sell one.

Winnie
25th September 2013, 08:08 PM
I am bidding on set of drawers with a half cage on eBay at the moment, if I win you can have mine. It's a home made one but it's good and has storage baskets in it

AB
25th September 2013, 08:10 PM
I am bidding on set of drawers with a half cage on eBay at the moment, if I win you can have mine. It's a home made one but it's good and has storage baskets in it

Awesome thanks mate, please bid high...lol

Winnie
25th September 2013, 08:11 PM
My current bid is already above budget.... Haha

Clunk
25th September 2013, 08:17 PM
keep a look out for GU ones as well mate, they do fit. Just need a little bracket adjustment

AB
25th September 2013, 08:54 PM
keep a look out for GU ones as well mate, they do fit. Just need a little bracket adjustment

I didn't know that, would of thought the shape would be way out between the two.

BigRAWesty
25th September 2013, 09:27 PM

Are you sure. The gq is wider in the roof..

healy
25th September 2013, 09:42 PM
Are you sure. The gq is wider in the roof..

Yeah they do I just put my gu one in the gq just changed the top mounts

BigRAWesty
25th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Yeah they do I just put my gu one in the gq just changed the top mounts

Cool cool.. Aids in the search..

GQ TANK
25th September 2013, 10:11 PM
I have a efwagon barrier in my gq - its about 3/4 high - handy for the long items, but keeps the bits off the ankle bitters.

AB
18th October 2013, 07:23 PM
Bump...forget I still need one!

Clunk
18th October 2013, 08:28 PM
have you rung round any if the hire companies mate........ seriously I got a GU one from Avis for $30

AB
18th October 2013, 08:41 PM
have you rung round any if the hire companies mate........ seriously I got a GU one from Avis for $30

Really.....Interesting....I'll give that a whirl thanks mate!

Clunk
18th October 2013, 08:48 PM
Really.....Interesting....I'll give that a whirl thanks mate!

Yes really..... They were changing over their fleet of GU's, so were selling off cargo barriers, canvas seat covers and various other bits n pieces off dirt cheap.

Hawk1959
8th December 2013, 06:58 PM
Did u find a Barrier mate, I am coming down to Mildura for Xmas from Qld. Am selling my full size compliance plated barrier in my GQ wagon. Gonna go half size so can fit longer storage drawers in. Let me know as this one is top quality. Cheers