PDA

View Full Version : Wanted muddies for loan. And second hand 2" springs for purchase.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 08:04 PM
I would like to to the Knockwood Octoberfest, and I'd like borrow a set of muddies 33's for the trip. As I only have my stockies for the moment.

Thank you to those who have offered their 35" tyres but unfortunately won't fit as I also have no lift.

Although if I can find a set of second hand 2" springs, I would consider if the price is right before I get my full suspension done.

AB
23rd September 2013, 08:05 PM
I've got my old mongrels mate but they are so ripped up we just can't trust them mate.

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 08:30 PM
Are u worried about damaging the rims and tyres mate? I can lend u some 31 all terrains? That's all I have sorry bud

megatexture
23rd September 2013, 08:34 PM
Get a knife and start cutting out every second lugg lol

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:37 PM
Still waiting on Matfew to confirm which wheels he is running and what he will have available??

I know someone else who has a nice set of 33's but he is a tight ass and will not lend them....he he!!!!

I am still tossing up whether I buy my new 3inch springs for this trip but that also means buying the panhard rods. I dont know?? if I did I would have a set of 2 inch springs

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 08:44 PM
I could get some some 44s and make the fit

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 08:58 PM
I could get some 44s and make them fit

Sweet , you da man.
Can I also get 200kw into my 3lt

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:03 PM
Still waiting on Matfew to confirm which wheels he is running and what he will have available??

That would be great. Thanks.

I know someone else who has a nice set of 33's but he is a tight ass and will not lend them....he he!!!!

Tell him it's for a good cause. Or lost cause. Your choice. LOL

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:06 PM
Sweet , you da man.
Can I also get 200kw into my 3lt

How much nitros oxide do you have?

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:09 PM
How much nitros oxide do you have?

I got heaps of Oxide, just minus the nitrous.
Anyway that'll only get to me to 120kw. Lol

healy
23rd September 2013, 09:31 PM
I have 2 rear springs 2" you can have and have 1 rear shock

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:34 PM
I have 2 rear springs 2" you can have and have 1 rear shock
Thanks.
Now for two front springs

Cuppa
23rd September 2013, 11:28 PM
I have two front OME 2" springs you can have. They may be HD to match the HD leaves which were on the rear, but I'd guess they'd be ok. You'll have to come & get them though.

Cuppa

MudRunnerTD
24th September 2013, 12:20 AM
I would like to to the Knockwood Octoberfest, and I'd like borrow a set of muddies 33's for the trip. As I only have my stockies for the moment.

Thank you to those who have offered their 35" tyres but unfortunately won't fit as I also have no lift.

Although if I can find a set of second hand 2" springs, I would consider if the price is right before I get my full suspension done.

Hey Mick, how long before you do your proper lift mate? How long do you need a loan of the lift for?

BigRAWesty
24th September 2013, 04:06 AM
I think I could help you out mate.
As you may have read somewhere I have a too high of a spring rate..
My brother ordered the springs to suit a fully kitted car, dual bats, winch, steel bar etc.
Would you be interested in a swap. You buy new lesser rate springs and swap with me plus cash your way..
Mine are only 10000 k old.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 05:56 AM
Hey Mick, how long before you do your proper lift mate? How long do you need a loan of the lift for?

Really just for the weekend or until I get a chance to pull em out again.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 05:58 AM
I think I could help you out mate.
As you may have read somewhere I have a too high of a spring rate..
My brother ordered the springs to suit a fully kitted car, dual bats, winch, steel bar etc.
Would you be interested in a swap. You buy new lesser rate springs and swap with me plus cash your way..
Mine are only 10000 k old.

The springs are just temporary.
So was looking for a quick lift for the weekend only.

BigRAWesty
24th September 2013, 06:23 AM
No worries mate. Options there to do the lift a little cheaper if you want.

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2013, 06:30 AM
Mick

Got 4inch GQ coils and shocks sitting in the shed if you want a lift for the weekend :)

Also got 33's on alloy rims sitting on the 4b doing nothing if you want to call past and get them

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 06:32 AM
No worries mate. Options there to do the lift a little cheaper if you want.

Will keep it in mind

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 06:34 AM
Mick

Got 4inch GQ coils and shocks sitting in the shed if you want a lift for the weekend :)

Also got 33's on alloy rims sitting on the 4b doing nothing if you want to call past and get them

Aren't you a little out of the way

threedogs
24th September 2013, 06:56 AM
Got my 305s sitting here not much tread though, maybe 1/4 inch or 6mm

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 07:13 AM
Got my 305s sitting here not much tread though, maybe 1/4 inch or 6mm

Are they just tyres or with rims, cos you got 16" and my rims 17".

MudRunnerTD
24th September 2013, 07:58 AM
Really just for the weekend or until I get a chance to pull em out again.

mick i have an OME 2" lift springs and shocks that are not for sale and i keep in the shed for if i ever get pinned for the big lift to use for Road Worthy. Your welcome to borrow it mate. I am truly sorry but i am getting smashed at the moment and would struggle to get time to help you fit it though mate. Normally id be all over that but i have a new business opening the week before we go away and i have to fix my car too and if i wasnt the 'organiser" of this trip would probably not be able to make it. just getting smashed,

If we can hook up your welcome to borrow the lift mate. i am in Lara.

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 08:13 AM
I would go with this option Mick as he is closer to you for a start.... I will ring Matfew today and get some kind of clear answer to the wheels and tyres for you..

The shocks are easy to fit but the springs involve a little more effort (easy if on a hoist).

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:54 AM
mick i have an OME 2" lift springs and shocks that are not for sale and i keep in the shed for if i ever get pinned for the big lift to use for Road Worthy. Your welcome to borrow it mate. I am truly sorry but i am getting smashed at the moment and would struggle to get time to help you fit it though mate. Normally id be all over that but i have a new business opening the week before we go away and i have to fix my car too and if i wasnt the 'organiser" of this trip would probably not be able to make it. just getting smashed,

If we can hook up your welcome to borrow the lift mate. i am in Lara.

Do you think I can just get away with just spring for the trip

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:56 AM
I would go with this option Mick as he is closer to you for a start.... I will ring Matfew today and get some kind of clear answer to the wheels and tyres for you..

Thanks that'll be great.

[QUOTE=Bloodyaussie;428224
The shocks are easy to fit but the springs involve a little more effort (easy if on a hoist).[/QUOTE]

So your saying might as well do both.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 10:05 AM
Right, Mudrunner has donated his spare lift kit for the weekend.
Now if I can get tyres by end of week that way I'll have time to fit everything up.
Time and place Tba, or any offers accepted.

threedogs
24th September 2013, 10:25 AM
Pretty sure 16" rims will fit your ride but someone may know for sure.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:32 PM
Pretty sure 16" rims will fit your ride but someone may know for sure.

Yes 16" will fit. But my question was are your spare 16" wheels on rims.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 10:03 PM

The shocks are easy to fit but the springs involve a little more effort (easy if on a hoist).

How did you go any luck with tyres

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Right, Mudrunner has donated his spare lift kit for the weekend.
Now if I can get tyres by end of week that way I'll have time to fit everything up.
Time and place Tba, or any offers accepted.

Anyone willing to help a lost cause in desperate need of help to get mud runners lift into my car.

mudski
24th September 2013, 10:06 PM

Yeah I don't think George will lend his set out, considering he's using them....

BigRAWesty
24th September 2013, 10:11 PM
Anyone willing to help a lost cause in desperate need of help to get mud runners lift into my car.

You have a jack don't you??
Rear is easy as, 20mins a side.
Fronts you may need some spring compressor to get the 2" ones back in.
Remove shocks first, Jack car, change springs, drop car, refit shocks..
Easy..

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 10:18 PM
You have a jack don't you??
Rear is easy as, 20mins a side.
Fronts you may need some spring compressor to get the 2" ones back in.
Remove shocks first, Jack car, change springs, drop car, refit shocks..
Easy..

Easy you reckon, easy for someone who has never even changed a wiper blade

MudRunnerTD
24th September 2013, 10:18 PM
If you undo your front sway bar you won't need spring compressors for th e springs front or rear, its pretty easy Mick, if I thought I had the time I'd throw them in for you mate. Really easy.

If you have a Jack and a concrete Driveway it's easy as bud.

BigRAWesty
24th September 2013, 10:59 PM
If you undo your front sway bar you won't need spring compressors for th e springs front or rear, its pretty easy Mick, if I thought I had the time I'd throw them in for you mate. Really easy.

If you have a Jack and a concrete Driveway it's easy as bud.

I found my front didn't drop quite far enough to slip them back in, but I didn't have tyres on so the extra weight would help.. No sway bar...

BigRAWesty
24th September 2013, 10:59 PM

All you need is a jack, and a shifter..

MudRunnerTD
24th September 2013, 11:08 PM

Wiper Blades Suck! Lift is simple ;)

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 07:20 AM
We will get them in but this weekend I am flat out mate ..... leave it with me??

threedogs
25th September 2013, 08:34 AM
I can pass JD cans just yell out

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 10:05 AM
I can pass JD cans just yell out

I could do with one now. What a bitch of a morning.

threedogs
25th September 2013, 01:03 PM
Things looking up yet , you're just cranky cause you're not out fishing,
bit windy though today

megatexture
25th September 2013, 04:06 PM
A bad day fishing beats a good day working!

PMC
25th September 2013, 04:33 PM

G'day mate,

I have a spare set of 33 Light truck AT's, unfortunately they are in Coffs Harbour.

I would have loved to have let you borrow these, so that later on, i could have borrowed those farken fabulous leather bucket seats. lol

Regards,

RLI

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 04:42 PM
G'day mate,

I have a spare set of 33 Light truck AT's, unfortunately they are in Coffs Harbour.

I would have loved to have let you borrow these, so that later on, i could have borrowed those farken fabulous leather bucket seats. lol

Regards,

RLI

Gee thanks, I'll pop over shortly.
Seriously have I got a chance of borrowing some mud tyres for that weekend from anybody. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Non 35", 17" tyres or 16" tyres with rims.

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 05:20 PM
I got a screwy message from Matfew about him needing to test out a set of tyres before he knows what he can lend you but I did not make much sense so he said he would call me today but is on safety course all day!!

Winnie
25th September 2013, 05:23 PM
What was wrong with threedogs offer of his muddies? Is a 305 a 35" or a wide 33"? Either way with the 2" lift it will fit, Mick.

threedogs
25th September 2013, 05:41 PM
Trouble is they are on last legs but Mego more than welcome I'm only waiting for funds to replace them.
Be OK aired down I would think

Clunk
25th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Trouble is they are on last legs but Mego more than welcome I'm only waiting for funds to replace them.

they'd work better than a set of road tyres

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 06:24 PM

Thanks 3d. Will keep them as back up for now

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 06:25 PM
What was wrong with threedogs offer of his muddies? Is a 305 a 35" or a wide 33"? Either way with the 2" lift it will fit, Mick.

305's are equivalent to 33 12.50's

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 06:30 PM
they'd work better than a set of road tyres

A mate of mine went out a while ago with similar tread depth about 80k on Copper STT's and couldn't get much traction. Kept sliding sideways on hill climbs.

threedogs
25th September 2013, 06:41 PM
Don't stick out

rusty_nail
25th September 2013, 07:08 PM
G'day mate,

Regards,

RLI

Maybe Benny can fit them in?

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 07:08 PM

I just sold a set that were better then that

Clunk
25th September 2013, 07:39 PM
A mate of mine went out a while ago with similar tread depth about 80k on Copper STT's and couldn't get much traction. Kept sliding sideways on hill climbs.

planning on going hard at it then?????

taslucas
25th September 2013, 07:42 PM
305's are equivalent to 33 12.50's

isnt a 33" more close to a 285?

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 07:42 PM
I just sold a set that were better then that

Any updates yet.

I tried asking if I could buy some new tyres before the trip.
I received some kind words and the silent treatment.
So I think that's a NO.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 07:43 PM

285's are equivalent to 33 11.50

Clunk
25th September 2013, 07:44 PM

depends on the ratio

305 x 70 x 16 are close to 285 x 75 x 16

but theyre wider obviously

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 07:46 PM
planning on going hard at it then?????

I'd like to give it a shot. Just no deep bog holes. Put me and car to the test.

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Arrm.... do the 15x8's fit on the GU's does anyone know?? bit worried as that what the rims are they Matty has....

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Arrm.... do the 15x8's fit on the GU's does anyone know?? bit worried as that what the rims are they Matty has....

Nah mate 15's don't fit a GU, brakes too big. Thanks any way.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 09:12 PM
G'day mate,

Regards,

RLI

Hmmm how far is Coffs Harbour. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 09:14 PM
I tried asking if I could buy some new tyres before the trip.
I received some kind words and the silent treatment.
So I think that's a NO.

I might try asking again next week, maybe cancel rear bar for the moment.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 09:18 PM
What are people thoughts with 3dogs tyres.
Should I give them a go.

Winnie
25th September 2013, 09:22 PM

Isn't that only with the 4.8?
New tyres are gonna get you a lot further than a rear bar haha, and if you wreck the plastic bar offroad it doesn't matter because you already have approval for the real bar!

AB
25th September 2013, 09:24 PM
What tyres have you go on at the moment?

They look worn, mainly in the middle though....A lot of straight black top driving 3d?

BigRAWesty
25th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Still better than slicks.. Lol

AB
25th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Still better than slicks.. Lol

Yeah there is plenty left on the sides too....

megatexture
25th September 2013, 09:40 PM
They will do! heaaps better than stock rubber. can you drive on 2 wheels like an Arab? is so your set lol.

Drewboyaus
25th September 2013, 11:10 PM

That's coz they're Coopers. Compound on cooper tyres is as hard as f**k.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 11:22 PM
What tyres have you go on at the moment?

They look worn, mainly in the middle though....A lot of straight black top driving 3d?

Still got stockies Bridgestone duellers 60k old.

Clunk
25th September 2013, 11:23 PM

15s will fit mate, as Pooh said discs are only larger on the 4.8.

Drewboyaus
25th September 2013, 11:25 PM
I know bugger all about installing the springs but more than happy to follow instructions and help out on the end of a spanner.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 11:26 PM
I know bugger all about installing the springs but more than happy to follow instructions and help out on the end of a spanner.

That makes two of us. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 11:27 PM
15s will fit mate, as Pooh said discs are only larger on the 4.8.

Really. I could I read on here they won't fit.
17" to 15" really.

megatexture
25th September 2013, 11:27 PM
Still got stockies Bridgestone duellers 60k old.

im surprised your getting 60k+ outta them lol

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 11:28 PM
im surprised your getting 60k+ outta them lol

Maybe 55k. Still plenty on there.

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 11:29 PM

Pick em up and I give it a try then.
Hope they're right.
Do you know what his using.

Clunk
26th September 2013, 02:38 AM
Really. I could I read on here they won't fit.
17" to 15" really.

Pretty damn sure the rotor size on a 3ltr GU hasn't changed since 2000, one of the guys in my club has a 2009 running 33s on 15" steel rims and I met someone tonight with a 2002 also running 33s on 15" steel rims....... Alloys might be different due to differing thickness in casting but you shouldn't have any problems with steel rims. Only way to find out for sure is to try. If it works, well then you could keep your road tyres on the 17s and then you'd be able to get a full set of 33s in new 15" rims for probably around the same price as a full set of tyres alone for your 17" alloys.

BigRAWesty
26th September 2013, 02:53 AM
Just measure the gap between caliper and rim with current setup..if your running 17" rims and there is a 1" gap 15's will scrub..
Need 1.5" gap to run 15's

Clunk
26th September 2013, 03:37 AM
Found this in TD's slotted rotor thread, so even when you add the size of the calliper to the diameter of the rotor, there should be enough room.

"I take it all GUs have a twin piston calipher and front rotors are 306mm in diameter for diesel variants, only the petrol 4.8 has the 315mm front rotor.
Does this sound right"

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:07 AM
Found this in TD's slotted rotor thread, so even when you add the size of the calliper to the diameter of the rotor, there should be enough room.

"I take it all GUs have a twin piston calipher and front rotors are 306mm in diameter for diesel variants, only the petrol 4.8 has the 315mm front rotor.
Does this sound right"

How come there's no 4.8 in the list of GU's34641

Clunk
26th September 2013, 10:01 AM
How come there's no 4.8 in the list of GU's34641

Oh I don't know, I didn't write the list!!!!!! Ask the bloody author :D

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 12:02 PM
AB, where's the 4.8 on the GU list.

matfew
26th September 2013, 12:41 PM
Hey megamonster.

Sorry I just seen this thread lol. Ba didn't mention it.

I have 2 sets of muddies. Ive got a set of 33 mt claws which I might be running and a set of bf muddies.

My problem is I use 2 of the set I not running as spares. So if someone has a spare or 2 they can donate we should be able to work something out. Maybe grab 3 dogs ones and use them as our spares just in case.

In a totally different note I might be running 35s by then. I just need to trial fit them and make sure they won't rub to bad

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Hey megamonster.

Sorry I just seen this thread lol. Ba didn't mention it.

I have 2 sets of muddies. Ive got a set of 33 mt claws which I might be running and a set of bf muddies.

My problem is I use 2 of the set I not running as spares. So if someone has a spare or 2 they can donate we should be able to work something out. Maybe grab 3 dogs ones and use them as our spares just in case.

In a totally different note I might be running 35s by then. I just need to trial fit them and make sure they won't rub to bad

I sent you a PM.

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 07:42 PM
Mego has an OME Lift to fit but he needs someone to supervise. Any takers, he is happy to do the work.

matfew
26th September 2013, 07:47 PM
more than happy to help. I'm between gisborne and bachus marsh megomonster if you wanna come out this way. I got all the tools needed not that much is needed lol. I live RIGHT on wombat so could go n test it out after ;).

I'm home tomorrow sick if you wanted to come then. Otherwise I can do monday too. Not sure what I am doing on the weekend yet. Was meant to be going away but not 100% on that yet.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Mego has an OME Lift to fit but he needs someone to supervise. Any takers, he is happy to do the work.

A big thank you to Darren for the loan if a 2" lift. OME.
Also have picked up the boat from mate and has let me use he newly fitted (but old) hydraulic hoist with a body lifter.
So this will make things a hell if a lot easier.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:39 PM
more than happy to help. I'm between gisborne and bachus marsh megomonster if you wanna come out this way. I got all the tools needed not that much is needed lol. I live RIGHT on wombat so could go n test it out after ;).

I'm home tomorrow sick if you wanted to come then. Otherwise I can do monday too. Not sure what I am doing on the weekend yet. Was meant to be going away but not 100% on that yet.

matfew- would you be willing to come to little river where I can use the hoist and tools and rattle gun. Should be a cinch.
I have an RDO On Monday also.
We can do it early in the morning then shoot over to wombat for a quick spin if time permits as I must be in coburg at 4 o'clock, detour through Altona first.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:46 PM

If your still willing to let me borrow 2 tyres for matfew to use as spares, I can then borrow his full set of 33" muddies.
Then I just need to keep the Missus happy for the next few weeks and I think I'm good to go

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:47 PM

JD's will be plenty. Thanks MRTD

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 08:50 PM
So whos going to help me fit my new springs and panhards??? how do you set panhards up!!!!! you bastards!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 08:55 PM
So whos going to help me fit my new springs and panhards??? how do you set panhards up!!!!! you bastards!!!!!

Set the panard close to the same length as the factory uint mate. If you can assess how much you need to move it over before you remove the old one then make the addition to the new one before fitting. Then Brut Force mate. you need an extra man for sure. once you decide on the length then have someone push the body over in the right direction until you fit the panard on, then put the nut on and finger tighten it. get up and rock the car around a bit. jump on the back and get the car to settle into that position a bit then check your alignment down the side of the car. if it needs more or less repeat the above.

AB
26th September 2013, 08:57 PM

I'll bloody help you if you want....lol

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 08:57 PM
Set the panard close to the same length as the factory uint mate. If you can assess how much you need to move it over before you remove the old one then make the addition to the new one before fitting. Then Brut Force mate. you need an extra man for sure. once you decide on the length then have someone push the body over in the right direction until you fit the panard on, then put the nut on and finger tighten it. get up and rock the car around a bit. jump on the back and get the car to settle into that position a bit then check your alignment down the side of the car. if it needs more or less repeat the above.

This goes some of the way to making it up to me but......... we'll see!!

Winnie
26th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Bring it to Andy's on the Thursday night and we'll have a crack at it. If we get too pissed off with it we will just tip the car over.

Ben-e-boy
26th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Bring it to Andy's on the Thursday night and we'll have a crack at it. If we get too pissed off with it we will just tip the car over.

Yeah do that BA we'll smash it out

Drewboyaus
26th September 2013, 09:32 PM

I'm happy to help but never done a lift before so would need direction....

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 10:06 PM
Nah I am fine to do mine by myself.... just like being a smart ass...

I did need to know how to do the panhard so by the sounds of it I will need an extra set of hands but that should not be a problem either.

Springs should arrive tomorrow and I dont know when the panhards will though. Thanks Benny!!

Winnie
26th September 2013, 10:07 PM
just like being a smart ass...

I don't believe you!?

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 10:47 PM

I did need to know how to do the panhard so by the sounds of it I will need an extra set of hands but that should not be a problem either.

Springs should arrive tomorrow and I dont know when the panhards will though. Thanks Benny!!

When were you planning on fitting up. If Available I will come and show you how it done. Lol.
Thanks for all your help.
But you as a middle man is not needed anymore as I have gone direct now. PML

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 10:50 PM
I'm happy to help but never done a lift before so would need direction....

I have a RDO Monday and was hoping to do it then.
If your available I will be happy for you to help.

Ben-e-boy
27th September 2013, 06:43 AM

Fine then I was planning on putting in everything back to front and up side down anyway

matfew
27th September 2013, 07:11 AM
Hey mate. I could come over to little River but seriously a hoist is over kill for a 2" lift.

All that's needed is a Jack and couple spanners. Would have it done in an hour with a Jack but up to you. Happy to help either way lol

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 07:31 AM
Hey mate. I could come over to little River but seriously a hoist is over kill for a 2" lift.

All that's needed is a Jack and couple spanners. Would have it done in an hour with a Jack but up to you. Happy to help either way lol

I just thought to smash it out, 34665
put your tyres on with rattle gun and have a test at wombat like you said.

It's gonna be like a F1 pit stop.
And we're done.

matfew
27th September 2013, 07:55 AM
Lol yeah I would say it will be about the same time either way really. Only need to drop the shocks maybe swaybar in front n away it goes. New Springs then socks go in done. Up to you.

Bloodyaussie
27th September 2013, 08:02 AM
As matty has said a 2inch is easy to do and you should have no trouble.

I'll see how I am going and if I can join you on Monday if thats the day you choose to do this as my weekend is full.

matfew
27th September 2013, 09:13 AM
mmm so is that monday and 2 lift installations out my place then? I got the room you know that BA lol.

even 3" isnt that bad its just a lil bit extra stuff to be done. Not hard at all.

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 09:58 AM
mmm so is that monday and 2 lift installations out my place then? I got the room you know that BA lol.

even 3" isnt that bad its just a lil bit extra stuff to be done. Not hard at all.

I have no jack or stands, will you have enough for two of us. Or we just do one at a time.
I'm happy to go there see you at seven.

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 09:59 AM
As matty has said a 2inch is easy to do and you should have no trouble.

I'll see how I am going and if I can join you on Monday if thats the day you choose to do this as my weekend is full.

Does that mean we have to help you aswell. Bloody wog. Lol

matfew
27th September 2013, 10:01 AM
hey mate. BA has stands I'm sure but yeah i got everything we will need to do 1 car. Really only need the jack for 2" coz by time u setup the stands it will be ready to drop back down lol.

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 10:08 AM
hey mate. BA has stands I'm sure but yeah i got everything we will need to do 1 car. Really only need the jack for 2" coz by time u setup the stands it will be ready to drop back down lol.

Your the boss I guess.

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 10:12 AM
Just got price for BFG KM2 285/70-17 from tyre factory dandenong for $350 a corner, that is supercheap style. Worst was $525
Best price for 305/65-17 is from tyre professionals Sunshine for $410 a corner. Worst was $565

MEGOMONSTER
28th September 2013, 08:33 AM
Is it weird what I did to you all, in regards to asking for a loaner lift and tyres, cos I've been called a few names because of it.

It just with short notice on the approval side of things, leaves me little time to get funds together for both.

Cuppa
28th September 2013, 12:44 PM
Is it weird what I did to you all, in regards to asking for a loaner lift and tyres, cos I've been called a few names because of it.

It just with short notice on the approval side of things, leaves me little time to get funds together for both.

No harm in asking as far as I'm concerned.

matfew
28th September 2013, 01:34 PM
Who cares if the guys helping you are happy to do it and we are otherwise wouldn't of offered lol. I wouldn't care what others have said if all involved are happy Where's the harm

Clunk
28th September 2013, 01:40 PM

Who's been calling you names ya tight barrrrrstarrrd??????? ;)

MEGOMONSTER
28th September 2013, 01:45 PM

Just a few of my best mates.
But if it wasn't for the help of you guys, I wouldn't be going on this trip.

Drewboyaus
28th September 2013, 01:50 PM
Who cares if the guys helping you are happy to do it and we are otherwise wouldn't of offered lol. I wouldn't care what others have said if all involved are happy Where's the harm

X 2 mate. No harm in asking and as you well know, this is a very helpful place.
Your mates are just jealous you have a community that is prepared to help you out when you need it.
BTW, if you are going to buy some 33' muddies you probably don't need the lift. George doesn't run a lift and he goes ok.
The GU's will accept the 33's without a drama......I think.

MEGOMONSTER
28th September 2013, 01:59 PM
X 2 mate. No harm in asking and as you well know, this is a very helpful place.
Your mates are just jealous you have a community that is prepared to help you out when you need it.
BTW, if you are going to buy some 33' muddies you probably don't need the lift. George doesn't run a lift and he goes ok.
The GU's will accept the 33's without a drama......I think.

That's why this exercise is perfect as a test run. Still I'd like that little extra flex without the worry of is it going to hit something. And the height.

taslucas
28th September 2013, 02:02 PM

sell one seat to fund the new tyres?

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Lift going in tomorrow morning.
Big thanks to Mattfew for the help, venue and loan of tyres.
Thanks again to Mudrunner for the loan of his OME 2" lift.

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 07:52 PM
After a couple hours of work this morning , we had a couple hours of play.
The short
The tall
Matt and I had a play in his backyard and I mean backyard. Almost never left sight of the house. Lol
A little creek crossing 34808
34809348103481134812348133481434815348163481734818 3481934820348213482234823
Pretty much did everything Matt did except this.
Matt took the deep side 34825
I took the right track

I had an absolute ball and can't wait to Knockwood. Bring it on baby.

Thanks to all involved. It really is appreciated.

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 08:00 PM
After a couple hours of work this morning , we had a couple hours of play.
The short
The tall
Matt and I had a play in his backyard and I mean backyard. Almost never left sight of the house. Lol
A little creek crossing 34808
34809348103481134812348133481434815348163481734818 3481934820348213482234823
Pretty much did everything Matt did except this.
Matt took the deep side 34825
I took the right track

I had an absolute ball and can't wait to Knockwood. Bring it on baby.

Thanks to all involved. It really is appreciated.

:eek: you got it dirty.. I dont believe it...

matfew
30th September 2013, 08:03 PM
wow mate you took a fair few pics. I'll upload the vids to youtube now. Might take a while though lol. You ok with vids of your car on the net?

Drewboyaus
30th September 2013, 08:04 PM
Great pics mate.

megatexture
30th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Lift ..check!

Muddies... Check!

Balls..... .. . .

Thread name change lol. " wanted balls for loan " Don't be scared to use it for what its built for !
Now you have had a good taste I bet you are looking forward to it even more lol

Clunk
30th September 2013, 08:11 PM
wow mate you took a fair few pics. I'll upload the vids to youtube now. Might take a while though lol. You ok with vids of your car on the net?

dont worry about Mego, just get them up!!!!!! hahahahaha

matfew
30th September 2013, 08:32 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_140723_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140723_1600x1200.jpg.html)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_140718_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140718_1600x1200.jpg.html)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_140714_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140714_1600x1200.jpg.html)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_140700_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140700_1600x1200.jpg.html)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_140654_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140654_1600x1200.jpg.html)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/matt_971/20130930_134837_1600x1200.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_134837_1600x1200.jpg.html)

Clunk
30th September 2013, 08:34 PM
http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_134837_1600x1200.jpg.html

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140700_1600x1200.jpg.html

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140714_1600x1200.jpg.html

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140718_1600x1200.jpg.html

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/matt_971/media/20130930_140723_1600x1200.jpg.html

they dont work mate

matfew
30th September 2013, 08:37 PM
fixed sorry missed a few bits in the address lol

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 08:57 PM

No probs, I've already had others on there

matfew
30th September 2013, 08:58 PM
did they work. showed up for me before but now i refresh thread and they r gone again??

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 08:59 PM
:eek: you got it dirty.. I dont believe it...

And I had fun doing it.

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Lift ..check!

Muddies... Check!

Balls..... .. . .

Thread name change lol. " wanted balls for loan " Don't be scared to use it for what its built for !
Now you have had a good taste I bet you are looking forward to it even more lol

Balls I got, they just get taken off me when I got home. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 09:02 PM
fixed sorry missed a few bits in the address lol

Still can't get all of them

matfew
30th September 2013, 09:03 PM
hows that tried different links. they show up for me now. bloody photobucket use to be easy to use..

megatexture
30th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Wish my backyard was like that lol

Sir Roofy
30th September 2013, 09:11 PM
and i had fun doing it.

i bet you did good on you mate then you had to wash it
before you got home and get the magic pen out for the
scratches hope you servive till friday

matfew
30th September 2013, 10:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvmOgoMlbY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4juQFT8sp0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUIAgaXWNzc

Drewboyaus
30th September 2013, 10:42 PM
Nice vids.
Hey Mego, you'll never get lost in the woods with that shirt on! LMAO

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 11:01 PM
Looking good Mego. How much lift did you end up with with those springs mate?

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 11:10 PM
i bet you did good on you mate then you had to wash it
before you got home and get the magic pen out for the
scratches hope you servive till friday

Washed it and I think I won't be coming now unless she doesn't see the rear bar. Shredded both sides. I'm assuming it'll be worse in the day light. I stopped looking at it pretty quick.

Winnie
30th September 2013, 11:14 PM
Not that it matters bough because you've got that steel rear bar coming, right? And that will stop this sort of damage, right?

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 11:16 PM
Looking good Mego. How much lift did you end up with with those springs mate?

These are the results of the lift.
Lot of varying results.

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 11:17 PM
Not that it matters bough because you've got that steel rear bar coming, right? And that will stop this sort of damage, right?

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Still she can see it NOW, anyway I don't really care. I'm still on a high from today.

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 11:22 PM
These are the results of the lift.
Lot of varying results.

Those numbers are pretty good I think! They were well used springs so to still get 60mm average lift says allot for the brand.

Hope they felt great mate. Great result

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 11:34 PM
Those numbers are pretty good I think! They were well used springs so to still get 60mm average lift says allot for the brand.

Two of the spring were a little bent to one side. Plus my stock shock were rooted. They're still compress.
It felt great.
I was very surprised that the springs were identical in size. Just more coils.

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2013, 11:39 PM

I measure again tomorrow see if it changed any after the trip.

I measure mine against a stock GU and was only 25mm difference in height.
So I assume mine was farked and yours has dropped a little.

MudRunnerTD
30th September 2013, 11:46 PM
Yeah when I did the 3" lift in the GUIV the brand new springs were nearly the same height in unloaded form per fitting. Was a little worried but when fitted the OME springs were thicker and stronger and held up the car well.

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 11:51 PM
Seems to be the norm with ome springs. Mine lifted 60mm to.
Good to see giving it to it Mego..

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2013, 10:54 PM
I was still smiling this morning from the day before.
But I think I have a slow leak from our run in Wombat. But Matt seems to think I might just have some shit in the bead and to let the tyres right down see if there's anything there.

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2013, 11:02 PM
I was still smiling this morning from the day before.
But I think I have a slow leak from our run in Wombat. But Matt seems to think I might just have some shit in the bead and to let the tyres right down see if there's anything there.

Just got to a servo to grab some things and thought I'd check the tyre and was down to 20psi and I pumped it up to 39psi at 5:30 this afternoon. So at that rate it's going to be dead flat in the morning.

firm351
1st October 2013, 11:59 PM
Srrrrrrrrrrssssrrrrss

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2013, 12:01 AM
Lucky you have a new compressor...:D
Yea save the hassle and just drop into Tyre place and they'll drop it Off the bead, clean it And reseat it.
Cost me $10 a Tyre locally.. Took 5 mins..

firm351
2nd October 2013, 12:02 AM
Srrrrrrrrrrssssrrrrss

Never mind that post. Bloody kids and phones hey

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 12:06 AM
Lucky you have a new compressor...:D
Yea save the hassle and just drop into Tyre place and they'll drop it Off the bead, clean it And reseat it.
Cost me $10 a Tyre locally.. Took 5 mins..

It was beautiful, flat tyre no worries. Whoosh. Done. C ya.
I think I got a tyre place close to work.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 12:07 AM
Never mind that post. Bloody kids and phones hey

I was wondering what I did for you to call me an R's. lol

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 11:33 AM
Two front tyres now slowly deflating got down to 20 and 26 psi 5:45am after pumping up to 39psi at about 10:30pm last night. Leaving early today to get it sorted.

Bloodyaussie
2nd October 2013, 12:20 PM
Answer your bloody phone....

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 01:25 PM
Answer your bloody phone....

Bit hard to hear with plugs on and table lifters running and scissor lift beeping.

Bloodyaussie
2nd October 2013, 01:56 PM
Bit hard to hear with plugs on and table lifters running and scissor lift beeping.

I dont want excuses........ as soon as you give the word you will have new shoes!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 02:53 PM
Well with the sale of my bullbar completed, new BFG KM2 305/70-16 tyres plus black steel rims -13 offset

Bloodyaussie
2nd October 2013, 03:20 PM
Shall I place the order for Saturday???

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 03:29 PM
a 305 on a Neg 13 rim will be right on the edge of too much mate! it will be very close.iIf someone can post a pic with 305s on a -13 rim on a GUIV that would be great. Down the side shot would be best to evaluate how much clearance. Mine is a 285 on a Neg6 rim and i reckon a 305 would be to the edge for sure.

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 03:59 PM
a 305 on a Neg 13 rim will be right on the edge of too much mate! it will be very close.iIf someone can post a pic with 305s on a -13 rim on a GUIV that would be great. Down the side shot would be best to evaluate how much clearance. Mine is a 285 on a Neg6 rim and i reckon a 305 would be to the edge for sure.

doesn't TD have 305's on his, not sure on the offset though

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 04:03 PM
doesn't TD have 305's on his, not sure on the offset though

I don't think he knows offset.
But I got one of his tyres at home and measure

matfew
2nd October 2013, 04:13 PM
I measured it last night they are plus 10. Measured my beadlock rims and they are minus 23. I was told they were minus 44 so I am happy they are not lol

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 04:39 PM
I measured it last night they are plus 10. Measured my beadlock rims and they are minus 23. I was told they were minus 44 so I am happy they are not lol

Is that +10 on the alloy rim. Or 3d's steel rim

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 04:48 PM
Is that +10 on the alloy rim. Or 3d's steel rim

Standard Nissan offset is +10 on Alloys and Steel rims. so to go to a -13 you are moving the centre of the wheel Out 23mm plus the extra Tyre width

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 04:50 PM

Minus 23 is a similar position to a Minus 44 for an 8" to a 10" rim. the Same offset. Are your Beadlocks 8" or 10" rims? Neg 44 in an 8" rim would be Obscene ;)

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 04:51 PM
Check Time's Build, i think he is running 305s too??

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 04:53 PM

Got to the car after work and the front driver side tyre was dead flat.
Got the tyres off and rims brushed clean. On the right side had 3 rocks in three different place and left side had 2 x 2" pieces of tree branch.
Will check again tonight to make sure they're still good

threedogs
2nd October 2013, 05:08 PM
Pics for Mego the 305s on black king rims

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 05:10 PM
Pics for Mego the 305s on black king rims

what Offset 3D??

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 05:11 PM
what Offset 3D??

Just called him, he's not sure.

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 05:13 PM
Just called him, he's not sure.

Bugger.... make the pic pointless unfortunately. Thats the maximum line you want mate for sure!!! but you really want to get it right! Just ahd a blow up look at that pic! Man you would not want even a MM more than what 3D has there mate!Right on the Limit!

threedogs
2nd October 2013, 05:17 PM
@ MR Its the offset that the comp trucks run not %100 if 11 or 15 as they are only numbers ringing a bell sorry

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 05:19 PM
I have taken this from my Khumo review mate

Here is the GU IV with NO LIFT and 265 Cooper STs on 17s

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0419.jpg

Hated the coopers

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0421.jpg

Here are the brand new KL71s in a 285/75/16 on new rock crawler 16x8 rims in a Neg 6 offset. Still no lift on the patrol. had to remove the front mud flaps only.

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0433.jpg

Nissan offset is a +10. going to a -6 made a big difference and still kept them inside the guards

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0434.jpg

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0436.jpg

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0437.jpg

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/GU%20IV/IMG_0440-1.jpg

Cheers MudRunner

MEGOMONSTER
2nd October 2013, 07:08 PM
Ok measured them up and there is about a 11-12mm difference.
It is a Dynamic rim and have found dynamic only make a zero offset, -13 off set and -22 offset.
ROH only have a -13 offset.
So case closed.

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 07:59 PM
going by MR's and TD's pics, TD could well be on -13s as thy do stick out noticeably further but in saying that the tyres are 20mm wider than MRs

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 08:04 PM
Ok measured them up and there is about a 11-12mm difference.
It is a Dynamic rim and have found dynamic only make a zero offset, -13 off set and -22 offset.
ROH only have a -13 offset.
So case closed.

My rims are Rock Crawler Rims and to be honest I reckon they are the nicest looking rim in the Sunraiser design. The D shape of the hole looks sweet. I also think the finish of the powder coat is a cut above the rest. IMO

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 08:05 PM
My rims are Rock Crawler Rims and to be honest I reckon they are the nicest looking rim in the Sunraiser design. The D shape of the hole looks sweet. I also think the finish of the powder coat is a cut above the rest. IMO

Yeah but what's the price on them?

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah but what's the price on them?

Surprisingly pretty good. Black costs more normally. I think they were $109 each? Maybe? Cheaper even? I thought that was bloody good for the quality of rim.

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 08:17 PM
they do look pretty damn good though.......might have to look into it a bit further when I start looking for some muddies

Drewboyaus
2nd October 2013, 11:51 PM
Hey Mego,
Have a look here:
http://www.burniemorgan.com/grand_vitara/driving_thru_brakes.html
This is a technique you should think about and use when we are up around Woods Point next weekend. It is the safest technique for descending steep hills in an auto fourby.

Alitis007
3rd October 2013, 10:50 AM
Hey Mick had quick look thru the thread and you have to remember that your wheel arch flares arn't as bulky as the earlier type like 3D and i have. My muddies are 285's with a -13 offset and im on the edge of my flares.

threedogs
3rd October 2013, 10:59 AM
Heres OE and the 305s again.
Why not take a measurement from where the wheel bolts onto hub to outside of rim.
I'll get measurement of the rims my 305s are on. worked out to be 125mm but
what that translate to in offset is another thing

Alitis007
3rd October 2013, 11:01 AM
Hey Mego,
Have a look here:
http://www.burniemorgan.com/grand_vitara/driving_thru_brakes.html
This is a technique you should think about and use when we are up around Woods Point next weekend. It is the safest technique for descending steep hills in an auto fourby.

Tried this a couple of times and found for me it works best if 1 wheel has locked up or is spinning (i've got a factory locker so my rear diff is open unless i engage the locker) but low 1st and a slower decent works well for me, releasing the breaks slightly on the ledges and letting the weight of the car stop you. Also if its slippery on a steep decent and the rear of the car starts to step out remember to release the break pedal and just stab the throttle to straighten it back up, the heal toe action helps you to control successfully perform it.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2013, 02:59 PM
Now I gotta return the tyres I borrowed off Mattfew, and say sorry for all the fuss I caused to get them in the first place. But things change and that's life. Lol

Winnie
3rd October 2013, 03:11 PM
Did you order your new muddies?

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2013, 03:33 PM
Did you order your new muddies?

Yeah mate, fit up Saturday.

Winnie
3rd October 2013, 03:34 PM
Very good what did we end up going with?

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2013, 04:00 PM
Very good what did we end up going with?

305/70-16 BFG KM2 muddies on 16x8 neg13 offset steel rims

Winnie
3rd October 2013, 04:29 PM
Ooooooh nice choice!

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2013, 06:12 PM
Ooooooh nice choice!

Got them quite cheap too, basically paid the same price for rim and tyre as some of the quotes just for tyres. So very happy with BA at the moment.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks to Mattfew for showing me a bit of his backyard in the wombat state forest. I have also bought a paper map of Lerdederg state forest and Wombat state forest. And now I can see just how close to his home we really were. Maybe only 2-3 k's for all that fun. 1 minute from the first mud hole.

MEGOMONSTER
4th October 2013, 07:04 PM
Well unfortunately my tyres have not been delivered today, so I'll have to wait a little longer to get them fitted. Bummer, but hey things happens.
BA is having a mini stroke about it cos he organise it. But it's all good.
(On the outside anyway. LOL )

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2013, 04:53 PM
Spoke to the guys at CDT about my rims and tyres, and freight company still can't find my tyres.
The tyres left the distributor in Sydney today so should be there tomorrow. If all goes well I'll get a phone tomorrow saying come and get your tyres. Woohoo I hope.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd October 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks once again Matt, for letting someone you've never met to borrow your tyres, which have now been returned.
I also had a visit from one of your friends, literally landed on my head, almost. Even posed for the camera.
Then flew off and when I was at my car putting 3ds tyre away, he came back again.

matfew
24th October 2013, 06:11 AM
lol thats ok mate. Glad I could help.

There are 2 of those parrots around. Quite friendly but I havent been able to feed then yet. I havent seen them since summer so must be warming up enough for them to come out.

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 06:13 AM
lol thats ok mate. Glad I could help.

There are 2 of those parrots around. Quite friendly but I havent been able to feed then yet. I havent seen them since summer so must be warming up enough for them to come out.

The other one wasn't so friendly, stayed at distance all the time.

taslucas
24th October 2013, 07:49 AM
I also had a visit from one of your friends, literally landed on my head, almost.

I don't understand that bit mego??? Lmao

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 09:48 AM
I don't understand that bit mego??? Lmao

I was talking about the wild parrot at matts house.

taslucas
24th October 2013, 01:05 PM
I was talking about the wild parrot at matts house.

Lol, it was the "literally, almost" bit I didnt get haha

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 04:40 PM

Just cos were oceans apart, doesn't mean I cant get someone to punch you in the neck. Lol

Bloodyaussie
24th October 2013, 04:43 PM
Just cos were oceans apart, doesn't mean I cant get someone to punch you in the neck. Lol

I'll do it...... an excuse to go and get drunk in Tas..

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 04:44 PM

See Lucas that didn't take long all.
BA is a machine.

taslucas
24th October 2013, 04:48 PM
I'll do it...... an excuse to go and get drunk in Tas..

Bring it!

See Lucas that didn't take long all.
BA is a machine.

You're big enough to snap me in half, you don't need to hide behind jonos skirts! I know it's warm there though

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Bring it!

You're big enough to snap me in half, you don't need to hide behind jonos skirts! I know it's warm there though

I just don't want to get off the big island.

taslucas
24th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Are you scared you'd fall off the little island, or it would sink? Lol