PDA

View Full Version : Welcome ARB 4x4 Accessories

AB
23rd September 2013, 07:18 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/09/142.jpg
Hi everyone,

I would like to welcome ARB 4x4 Accessories to the forum as our latest Vendor Sponsor!

A very well known and respected supplier of 4x4 accessories not only in Australia but worldwide. ARB manufacture all types of quality 4x4 accessories from bars, lockers and protective equipment to fridges, drawers and assorted camping accessories.

Please welcome ARB to the forum and they will be on here from time to time to answer any questions you may have!

Click here to find your nearest store (http://www.arb.com.au/stores/) or feel free to contact ARB (http://www.arb.com.au/contact/au/) directly.

http://www.arb.com.au (www.arb.com.au)

mudski
23rd September 2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome ARB. I hope you can give us some input on your products and also join in on conversations.

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome ARB and good on you for gettin go board with the sponsorship.

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

NissanGQ4.2
23rd September 2013, 07:27 PM
Bout time! *L*

Welcome aboard guys

Clunk
23rd September 2013, 07:29 PM
welcome aboard.................. did i hear "Forum Member Deals" being mentioned somewhere!!!!!!?????? hahahahaha

92GQ
23rd September 2013, 07:42 PM
Welcome ARB, I would just like to say that I regulary deal with the Coopers Plains store and the service and products are great :)

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 07:54 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
23rd September 2013, 08:24 PM
Howdy ARB..

oncedisturbed
23rd September 2013, 08:27 PM
Welcome guys

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Stropp
23rd September 2013, 09:51 PM
Welcome along ARB

NP99
23rd September 2013, 09:58 PM
Always good news when a vendor comes on board, welcome.

healy
23rd September 2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the forum

trekster
23rd September 2013, 10:36 PM
Good to see more support for the forum!

BigRAWesty
23rd September 2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome guys.

ARB 4x4 Accessories
1st October 2013, 10:43 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the welcomes. We've been keeping up-to-date with the forum for a while now so thought it was about time we pulled our finger out and supported you guys.

We'll keep an eye on any ARB related threads and help out where we can. We're always available via PM for anything more pressing.

Cheers, Sam.

AB
1st October 2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Sam, apologies for not changing you over to the Vendor Sponsor category. All sorted now mate!

I'm actually looking into getting one of your on board compressors soon but struggling to find a good spot under the bonnet with the TD42 GQ, duel battery and Patrol Docta airbox. Room is starting to become limited!

Do many people put them under the seats or any other areas you know of?

I could possibly mount it near the fuel filter but also concerned about the heat off the exhaust manifold (no shield).

Dhuck
1st October 2013, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the forum

Hodge
1st October 2013, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the forums ARB.

Drewboyaus
1st October 2013, 07:34 PM
Under the passenger seat AB

AB
1st October 2013, 09:12 PM
If for some reason I want to get rid of the Lokka and put ARB air locker on would it still be ok if the compressor is mounted all the way under the seat?

MudRunnerTD
1st October 2013, 09:14 PM
If for some reason I want to get rid of the Lokka and put ARB air locker on would it still be ok if the compressor is mounted all the way under the seat?

Yes. Mine is under the passenger seat AB running twin air lockers

Stropp
1st October 2013, 09:22 PM

So long as you don't fill the floor with water :)

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:25 PM

Mini compressor snorkel needed.. Niche market anyone??? Lol

Drewboyaus
1st October 2013, 09:48 PM

That's where a couple of mates of mine had mounted theirs in their GQ's. Front and rear air lockers.

MudRunnerTD
1st October 2013, 10:30 PM

Mini compressor snorkel needed.. Niche market anyone??? Lol

I have been to the ARB factory in Kilsyth. They have one of their Hioutput compressors setup in a fish tank, fully submerged and on constant duty cycle. They have an external "snorkel" extension and it is not missing a beat. Quite amazing to see, very impressive!

ARB 4x4 Accessories
2nd October 2013, 09:16 AM
I'm actually looking into getting one of your on board compressors soon but struggling to find a good spot under the bonnet with the TD42 GQ, duel battery and Patrol Docta airbox. Room is starting to become limited!

Do many people put them under the seats or any other areas you know of?

AB, plenty of spots to fit them, depending on the model you decide on. The twin compressor fits nicely under the seat (as does the high output). Some of our staff have also mounted them behind door panels and inside rear cargo panels. If you have a drawer system, then on the side or on the back of those is also a popular spot.

No problem with running Air Lockers via a compressor under the seat.

Cheers, Sam.

AB
16th October 2014, 03:57 PM
Hi folks, great news, ARB are staying on for another year of sponsorship!!!

growler2058
16th October 2014, 04:06 PM
Good onya fellas!

ARB 4x4 Accessories
16th October 2014, 04:31 PM
Glad to be a part of a great community guys!

Bloodyaussie
16th October 2014, 04:35 PM
Hey that discount is that for your bullbars also???

My wife was in a meeting with you guys on Monday.... still I get nothing...ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

cgm
16th October 2014, 10:29 PM
Hi folks, great news, ARB are staying on for another year of sponsorship!!!

Good stuff! I was really impressed with the tour we got and it has definitely got me talking positive about ARB to everyone.

Also, I had the rear OME shocks off my old Jackaroo disconnected the other day. Even though it still handles well and I have no reason to think anything is wrong, I know they are old as the hills, so thinking it is probably something to check out one day. I was so surprised, still as good as new. Took a lot of effort to push them back in to get it back on the mount.

When I bought the Jackroo it came with every receipt the guy had spent on it. I just went and found the receipt.

30/11/2001. Found a nearby service receipt and the car had done a bit more than 70,000km at that time

Now about 13 years later the car has about 180,000km. (Judging by the condition of the car they've been easy kms, but still a long time and lot of kms).

Still very serviceable. That is just fantastic product!

AB
8th January 2016, 09:24 AM
Hi folks,

I'm proud to announce that ARB are staying on in 2016 as our gold sponsor.

A million thank you's for their ongoing support and thank you to the members in supporting ARB.

Irish
10th January 2016, 03:24 PM
Great to hear, the tour definitely changed my opinion on em as well, great to see em supporting the site :-)

Hodge
10th January 2016, 08:15 PM
Great news. IMO very important vendor sponsor to have onboard.

AB
10th January 2016, 08:38 PM
Great to hear, the tour definitely changed my opinion on em as well, great to see em supporting the site :-) Apart from that damn crappy speaker and all of us muppets talking so loud...lol

Irish
10th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Apart from that damn crappy speaker and all of us muppets talking so loud...lol

Dang, I thought the speaker was the best bit, hahahahaha.

In all seriousness though, I was majorly impressed with the locker and bullbar areas, you could literally see the investment in quality