Rover Park - Tenterfield - Northern New South Wales Australia

http://www.roverpark.com.au/

micko69
14th December 2011, 10:13 AM
Good place for everyone to have fun kids love it too great tracks and play pen

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 10:14 AM
Good place for everyone to have fun kids love it too great tracks and play pen

Definitely on our radar for a visit also. Thanks for the feedback mate!!

HammerBuilder
28th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Been here way to many times got some good trails for motorbikes too, big slide & flying fox into dam, great creeks to drive up n down, hot showers at main camp near kiosk excelent hosts especially if you stay on their good side na they'll do nearly anything if you need a hand.

Getting more busy everytime we go out & more n more tracks n trails, the mud races are always a hit & rock climbing events when they are on..

Finly Owner
30th March 2012, 10:47 PM
I have some very happy people raving about Rover Park

Tim

Forced Offroad
31st March 2012, 07:35 PM
top place, i use to compete in the battle of the states comp down there...

yorgalas
14th April 2012, 01:11 PM
looks awesome might have to check it out!!

Rob Johnston
12th May 2012, 03:24 PM
What a great place. Nice drive up the mountain to get to it and such a relaxing getaway spot. Just take spares cause its a bit of a drive to anywhere that can provide parts

Biscuits
11th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Hans and Heidi are closing the doors of Rover Park to the public from today on.

Click the link at the top of the page and this is what is on their main page, Its a real shame as I had never gotten to have a drive around the property, but I can understand their decision though.

It will be our very own private property from now on. We have been in business for over 30 years and 12 years ago we started Rover Park. The mental and physical stress has suddenly caught up with our health and we are worried that if we keep going there will never be a chance to start on our bucket list. A great big thank you to all our guests whom most of them have become regulars. We will miss you. A special thank you to Willowtown Tyre Services and EFS Suspension for the ongoing support in our yearly Battle of the States and not to forget the Tabulam SES for their mutual support in all the years. We will have a long and urgently needed rest and then decide about our future. Hans and Heidi Hautle.

v8coupe
15th February 2013, 07:03 PM
wow I loved that park, wasn't keen on the bull dust but Heidi was awesome and so were the facilities

florix
11th May 2013, 01:45 AM
any other places around this area? I have three 4x4s keen for some fun.

scottsauto
18th February 2014, 08:03 PM
i heard the parks has been sold again and is opening

meh
18th February 2014, 11:41 PM
It's opened only for 4wds no motos. I don'tl think it was sold just the owners were bored with retirement from what I read