PDA

View Full Version : Wanted GQ electric rhr window motor with bracket

gtrken
10th September 2013, 01:24 PM
As the thread states, am after an electric motor WITH the bracket and preferably all the mount screw as well for a GQ LWB 1991 TI.

Also after the central locking motor for the same thing.

Willing to buy a whole door if necessary but must be in WA or near Brisbane ( as travel there for work ). Don't care if the door is damaged.

Cheers
Ken

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2013, 03:20 PM
What you offering????

gtrken
10th September 2013, 11:43 PM
What you offering????

Err, you own the parts , not me so tell me your price :)

Cheers
Ken

Bloodyaussie
11th September 2013, 08:06 AM
I dont know what they are worth??

Tell what you want to pay and I will tell you if I think that is fair???

Not after sheep stations....

gtrken
17th September 2013, 03:45 PM
Ok , have sourced the electric window motor locally in WA ( thankyou Gumtree !! ) and am just after the central locking motor thingy..

The central locking motor thingy , hereafter called clmt , is actually for the LHR door but have now been told that they are different so I need a clmt for the LHR and must include the plastic clip that attaches the rod to the aforementioned clmt.
I have been told the clip is unavailable new ( or the nissan guy I spoke to in WA said it was ) and as this appears to be the main problem with mine ( drive clip/cog/slot snapped ) then I need it as well.

And to answer Bloodyaussie, I think $5 is fair, what do you think.. hehehe
If that is not ok then give me a price back:smile:

Cheers
Ken

Bloodyaussie
17th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Too late mate I gave those to Westy last week...

gtrken
18th September 2013, 07:51 PM
Ahh well you have to understand that WA does mean Wait Awhile plus I drive a truck 10 days out of 14..
Anyway, anybody else out there with what I want?

No probs Bloodyaussie .

Cheers
Ken

93Pootrol
26th September 2013, 06:58 PM
I have 4 Electric window winder motor mechanisms that I took off my patrol to change the To hand winders. I will test them but 99% sure they all work. $200 for the lot or sell separately for $50 each.
Cheers Lachie

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 07:30 PM
I have 4 Electric window winder motor mechanisms that I took off my patrol to change the To hand winders. I will test them but 99% sure they all work. $200 for the lot or sell separately for $50 each.
Cheers Lachie

Hey mate we ask you say gday and introduce yourself before flogging your wares in the intro section.

Polite and all.

gtrken
26th September 2013, 07:54 PM
Cheers Lachie

Lachie , hello and welcome but if you read ALL the posts you will see I have sourced the electric winder motor and only after the CLMT ( central locking motor thingy ).

Cheers
Ken