PDA

View Full Version : 4.5 petrol with auto transmission (nomad valve body) $4000 complete

rottodiver
7th September 2013, 11:16 AM
After being t boned left hand side I am regrettably wrecking my 99 gu patrol, the engine has 220000 Kms on click, regularly serviced runs perfectly. Have never had a problem with it... It is still in the car so it can be test driven before removal.... I can help with removal but unable to do on my own( never done it ) will sell it complete with all the bolt ons.

Scott
P.s will also have the rest of the car to wreck including Arb delux bull bar, Arb rear wheel tyre carrier (dual) beaudesert exhaust with pace maker extractors, long range tanks sub and main, dual battery system, snorkel.

Bob
7th September 2013, 11:26 AM
I need a set of Mud Flaps but will have to investigate the freight cost
Are the Mud Flaps available ?????

rottodiver
7th September 2013, 11:30 AM
Hey bob, the front are original but the rear are the ones that come on the Arb tyre carrier( different profile )
Scott

threedogs
7th September 2013, 01:48 PM
5kg express post bags are $20 odd $$$$
3kg are $14 to main post codes,
can't post longer than 1mtr as well

ozzymalone
7th September 2013, 01:52 PM
what sort of price do you think for the exhaust system and extractors bud? And what specs? Stainless/Mild are diameter? PM me if you want. Based in Bris so freight might be a killer but def interested. Is the rear bar a full steel jobbie or just the swing away carriers? Ta'

rottodiver
7th September 2013, 01:56 PM
On my way home now .. Will take pics... It is all steel Arb and the exhaust is 2.75 inch on memory ( the beau desert for 4.5) and the extractors are pacemaker they are about 12 months old and I reckon 500 should be fair... Any opinions on that is appreciated... Never wrecked a car
Scott

ozzymalone
7th September 2013, 02:01 PM
I think I'm pretty interested. Will just have to get some freight costs. If it's the stainless system thats a great price. Don't wanna cost you money but if parting the vehicle out it should well and truly cover all costs associated and then some.

rodneyb81
15th September 2013, 10:28 PM
Hi, how long has the nomad valve body been installed in the vehicle... Is it available separately if so how much ?

Thanks Rodney

rottodiver
15th September 2013, 11:09 PM
The auto went today sorry...
Scott

05_ENFORCER
15th September 2013, 11:13 PM
Where are you located mate?

rottodiver
15th September 2013, 11:18 PM
Kelmscott( south of Perth)

05_ENFORCER
15th September 2013, 11:20 PM
Roger that, I'm up in Wanneroo, might come down and have a captain hook, I'll PM ya if so.

rottodiver
15th September 2013, 11:40 PM
Yeah no worries... What are you maybe interested in?
Scott

05_ENFORCER
15th September 2013, 11:52 PM
Doors, diffs, transfer, mostly mechanical bits.
Got one to look up here in Wanneroo tmorra, it's not white but let u know later on.

05_ENFORCER
16th September 2013, 12:06 AM
And a black steering wheel if it's got one

rottodiver
16th September 2013, 12:11 AM
Ok.... Grey steering wheel, no transfer case( that went with the auto) diff centres I am keeping as I need to get the lockers out.. Have the rear passenger right door and two bard doors... To be honest since advertising this the phone has not stopped!
Scott

TPC
16th September 2013, 12:40 AM
Do you still have the exhaust and long range tanks?
Maybe you could list what has sold or what is left, which ever is easier.

ozzymalone
16th September 2013, 04:57 PM
Still keen on the exhaust & extractors mate. Let us know if still available please.

rottodiver
16th September 2013, 08:56 PM
Ok.. A basic list of what is left... The engine with just about everything that sits in the engine bay accept radiator shroud and steering box . Both front quarter panels( left side with snorkel) , right rear passenger door without flare, both rear barn doors, drivers seat, rear seat, tail shafts, dash( cluster etc) , steering wheel(with air bag) glove box, wheels and tyres( 305 70r16 x 6...cooper stt .... 2 have never touched the ground and at least 70 per cent left on each of the others....$1400 for the lot), ecu and at controller and a uni chip

rottodiver
18th September 2013, 10:59 PM
Well all body parts are gone...just the engine left with all the bolt on stuff with it including radiator ... $2950... Will be on a pallet this weekend
Scotty