PDA

View Full Version : October Meetup thread 11, 12, 13th Knockwood

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MudRunnerTD
6th September 2013, 11:42 PM
Ok guys,

Sorry for the late notice on these details but getting it sorted and needed to confirm the location of a number of very good tracks for us to play.

The base camp location for this Meetup will be the Knockwood Reserve Camp Ground north of Woodspoint.

I will go into MC and post some maps in the next post for all to see. I have done a screen grab in Hema with Knockwood in the middle then placed it in each corner of the map for you to see what's around and get your bearings. PLENTY OF TRACKS HERE!

Bene e boy is driving down and Lucas is flying over, this will be a great Meetup.

Knockwood camp ground is Huge and Grassy, has a river and a brand new Toilet and a second older toilet too. We will be less than an hour from Woods Point to the south and some great Driving to be had by all.

See you there

MudRunnerTD
6th September 2013, 11:45 PM
33897 33898 33899 33900 33901 33902

Winnie
6th September 2013, 11:51 PM
Benny won't come back because he's too scared to get the car tuned!

MudRunnerTD
7th September 2013, 12:01 AM
This trip was originally at the request of Beneboy and Nissannewby as they wanted to drive down and do some Hard Tracks with me. On the basis that they have driven a bloody long way at great expense then as detailed in the other thread there will be at least 2 groups driving this Meetup weekend. Plenty to see here guys.

I will be in my GQ and playing Hard, minimum front and rear lockers, 35" good muddies or simexes, fully self recoverable with winch and gear and prepared for come what may. This will be a small group of probably 4 or 5 cars tops and we will be travelling Fast. ( this might sound pretentious, it's truly not, it's just how we roll guys. My hard and someone else's hard could be Worlds apart) I really want Bene to get the most out of this trip.

The surrounding tracks are very top class, plenty of challenging tracks for all to do. There are still some seasonal Closures in place and BRJT is in the restricted area unfortunately as is the Summit of Mt Skenes.

We need someone to lead a bigger group around the place and you will be doing Medium to Hard stuff all day if you like.

happy Days Guys this will be a great weekend.

Bring a bag of wood if you can, a swag and a sense of humour. Bring your sense of adventure too ;)

Winnie
7th September 2013, 12:15 AM
I will bring my sense of adventure... Lucas

AB
7th September 2013, 06:55 AM
Awesome, looking forward to this one gents!

rusty_nail
7th September 2013, 07:03 AM
Thanks MR! can't wait mate!

Bloodyaussie
7th September 2013, 07:45 AM
I'll have to pull my finger out and get this engine changed over...... christ I am tired!!!!

taslucas
7th September 2013, 08:28 AM
Awwww yeah, lets do this!

Alitis007
7th September 2013, 08:38 AM
Can't wait !!

I want to get stuck, but its going to be so hard coz of the GU POWER!!!! :D

Sir Roofy
7th September 2013, 09:14 AM
Do the moonlight spur back wards could be interesting

liftlid
7th September 2013, 09:56 AM
I will be there

taslucas
7th September 2013, 10:34 AM
Just been having a closer look on google maps. Wow, there are tracks everywhere! Lots of mines and historical sites too. Would be great to check out a couple if time permits.

Whos leading the medium drive?

Id love to have look at both medium tracks and Darrens hardcore stuff but im easy really (not that easy, wo up there guys). A day of each would suit me perfectly but i dont want to bail on winnie!

Winnie
7th September 2013, 10:40 AM
Does not other me in the slightest if you wanna head out with daz and the hardcore crew, I would do the same and any excuse to get rid of ya!

taslucas
7th September 2013, 10:48 AM
Does not other me in the slightest if you wanna head out with daz and the hardcore crew, I would do the same and any excuse to get rid of ya!

yeah cool well ill see how things go. I might be over your VB stench and need a break!

Winnie
7th September 2013, 10:51 AM
Well I am never drinking again so don't worry about that

taslucas
7th September 2013, 02:27 PM
Ok so how many people/cars will there be?

1. Meee
2. Winnie
3. Darren
4. Andy
5. Roofy
6. Rusty + Todd
7. Mr cuddles
8. Georgina
9. Ben e boy
10. Gary (lift lid)
11. Drewboy + navi

Sir Roofy
7th September 2013, 03:30 PM
ok so how many people/cars will there be?

1. Meee
me ill be there

MudRunnerTD
7th September 2013, 04:57 PM

1. Meee
2. Winnie
3. Darren
4. Andy
5. Roofy
6. Rusty + Todd
7. Mr cuddles
8. Georgina

Beneboy is coming. Gary (LiftLid)

AB
7th September 2013, 07:15 PM
Lots of mines and historical sites too. Would be great to check out a couple if time permits.

I would be keen too if time permits. Very historical area that I have never properly sussed out either mate so hopefully we can make time.

Drewboyaus
7th September 2013, 07:26 PM
Me plus navi.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

AB
7th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Me plus navi.

Kiwi?

He needs to get a bloody Patrol that bloke, he'll love it!!!

Drewboyaus
7th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Kiwi?

He needs to get a bloody Patrol that bloke, he'll love it!!!

Probably but got another mate who's dead keen to get out and about too.

Not wrong about Jamie needing a Patrol either. He was talking about possibly buying a fourby as his company car a little while ago but I think his work were a bit funny about him rocking up to see clients in a fully bush-able rig covered in mud!

AB
7th September 2013, 07:45 PM
Just get a stock mav like kris and go to town...lol

taslucas
8th September 2013, 02:17 PM
So we'll be leaving from Yarra Glen, What are some tracks/areas we will go through on the way to Knockwood? I just want to Google map stalk a bit more:)

Winnie
8th September 2013, 02:19 PM
Wouldn't have a clue, never been from that way, know a couple going from home but nothing exciting. I will just be a follower hahaha

taslucas
8th September 2013, 02:37 PM
Wouldn't have a clue, never been from that way, know a couple going from home but nothing exciting. I will just be a follower hahaha

Ill not only be a follower but a drinker too:)

AB
8th September 2013, 06:29 PM
I'll have to find out if we are going direct or not. It's a long boring dirt road after Marysville!!!!

Bloodyaussie
8th September 2013, 06:54 PM
I'll have to find out if we are going direct or not. It's a long boring dirt road after Marysville!!!!

Isn't it..... and those corrugations are a pain in the teeth.

I keep forgetting to mention this trip to the boss.....hmm?

AB
8th September 2013, 07:04 PM
I just told her today...

Reply....."Great, another one"....lol

But I followed up with but Gary has organised a family trip in November we aren't driving much and we can play games with the kids, etc...lol

"Who's Gary, she replied".....Oh you'll love Gary babe, he loves kids and will spend hours with them and we can just relax and enjoy the moment....BAHAHA

Bloodyaussie
8th September 2013, 07:14 PM
I just told her today...

Reply....."Great, another one"....lol

But I followed up with but Gary has organised a family trip in November we aren't driving much and we can play games with the kids, etc...lol

"Who's Gary, she replied".....Oh you'll love Gary babe, he loves kids and will spend hours with them and we can just relax and enjoy the moment....BAHAHA
Your going to hell AB!!!!!!

Sir Roofy
8th September 2013, 07:14 PM
Tell me guys why are you so scared to tell your wives partners
what your doing, you know the saying

happy wife happy life

AB
8th September 2013, 07:18 PM
Tell me guys why are you so scared to tell your wives partners
what your doing, you know the saying

happy wife happy life

Because they are grumpy and jealous of the awesomeness of our fun lives...lol

Sir Roofy
8th September 2013, 07:30 PM
But why are they grumpy not enough attension lmao

taslucas
8th September 2013, 07:31 PM
My beautiful girlfriend convinced me to but the tickets! :)

Bloodyaussie
8th September 2013, 07:32 PM
My beautiful girlfriend convinced me to but the tickets! :)

But, Butt, Buy????

Drewboyaus
8th September 2013, 07:37 PM

That all depends on how fast you go.......

taslucas
8th September 2013, 07:40 PM
But, Butt, Buy????

hahahahaha good pickup! lol a few beers this arvo and typing with one hand while eating a sandwich:)

Bloodyaussie
8th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Sandwich hey.... lardy da!!!! a bit fancy!!!!

taslucas
8th September 2013, 07:56 PM
Sandwich hey.... lardy da!!!! a bit fancy!!!!

Lol yep, left over salad and bbq chicken sausage sanga:)

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2013, 05:45 PM
So who will be going and in what group.... c'mon Daz if you start a new thread.... UHF17 and all that jazz

Bloodyaussie
Taslucas
Winnie
AB
Mudrunner
Bennyboy

Who else... I cant be rooted looking through all the posts... also you say Daz that you guys will go out in the hard core group, who will be going in that group and who will be coming in the medium/hard group??

I have permission to go so I am getting thirsty!!!!!!!

taslucas
10th September 2013, 06:03 PM

1. Meee
2. Winnie
3. Darren
4. Andy
5. Roofy
6. Rusty + Todd
7. Mr cuddles
8. Georgina
9. Ben e boy
10. Gary (lift lid)
11. Drewboy + navi

I got a list going already jono:-)

taslucas
10th September 2013, 06:04 PM
Can you find yourself on it?

taslucas
10th September 2013, 06:13 PM
... also you say Daz that you guys will go out in the hard core group, who will be going in that group and who will be coming in the medium/hard group??

I'm hoping to go for a day each. I'll be navi'ing with Winnie because he has been gracious enough to pick me up (never been called gracious before hey Chris!?) but id be really keen to jump with the hardcore drivers for a day if someone will have me! I'm ok at running winch cables, don't mind getting muddy, am really good at reaching over and grabbing beers out of an esky while in the rough stuff! Lol

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2013, 07:42 PM
I want to know who is in this extreme elite group of rough and tough racer boys!!!!

I am not elite... I am mediocre!!! he he he..... I have 33's Km2's, front locker, winch, scrub bars and sliders (of sorts) sitting on nearly 3 inch lift and I will do the tough tracks but not at the pace set by the racer boys.

AB
10th September 2013, 07:42 PM
I'm
Under the pump tonight gents but just quickly who is staying at my house Thursday night?

Assuming we are heading up to camp Friday morning?

I haven't being following this properly....surprise surprise!!

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2013, 08:03 PM
I'm
Under the pump tonight gents but just quickly who is staying at my house Thursday night?

I will not be mate..... I will either meet you guys in the morning before you head off or somewhere along the way..

Drewboyaus
10th September 2013, 08:19 PM
I will not be mate..... I will either meet you guys in the morning before you head off or somewhere along the way..

Same-same.

Winnie
10th September 2013, 08:21 PM
G'day Andy, Lucas and I will be at your place Thursday night.

Hey Jonathan what's that wire hanging from the back of your car?

Winnie
10th September 2013, 08:21 PM
Same-same.

Did you get my PM last night? Bought a new iPad with GPS and wanna get that going for this trip.

Ben-e-boy
10th September 2013, 08:31 PM
I'm

I will be :bigthumbup:

taslucas
10th September 2013, 08:32 PM
I'm

Ill be busting for a piss by the time we get to yarra glenn so ill have to call in and visit the crusa:)

I may also have one or two things for the church:)

Winnie
10th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Late night track building at Andy's on Thursday night? lmao

taslucas
10th September 2013, 08:34 PM
Late night track building at Andy's on Thursday night? lmao = pissed 2wd roosting

unless you go to sleep mate

AB
10th September 2013, 08:35 PM
Roger....Ok so 3 muppets at AB's!!!!

Winnie
Something along those lines. Sorry if we spray your house with mud Andy.

taslucas
Roger....Ok so 3 muppets at AB's!!!!

and three visitors

Drewboyaus
10th September 2013, 08:45 PM
Did you get my PM last night? Bought a new iPad with GPS and wanna get that going for this trip.

No, sorry mate I missed it. The new version of Tappa I've been using doesn't easily display the PM's. I'll go have a read now

Drewboyaus
10th September 2013, 08:59 PM
PM sent Winnie.

MudRunnerTD
10th September 2013, 10:07 PM
I want to know who is in this extreme elite group of rough and tough racer boys!!!!

I am not elite... I am mediocre!!! he he he..... I have 33's Km2's, front locker, winch, scrub bars and sliders (of sorts) sitting on nearly 3 inch lift and I will do the tough tracks but not at the pace set by the racer boys.

Wally!

Nah mate its not about Racer Boys at all bud. I have done most of the tracks that I have logs for and they can get pretty tough. In the GQ I drive in a "come what may" philosophy. No Bullsh1t, just is what it is. A small group of well setup cars travels fast and gets allot done. Bene is driving a long way mate and its simply not fair for him to sit waiting on a hill because we are dragging 15 cars up and spend an hour doing it on a good day.

I expect to have 4 to 6 cars mate. Good, tight small group. Big tyres, F & R lockers and a good winch are mandatory mate. The crew I drive with over my side of town drive on 35s to 37s and play very hard. Anything less simply would not get through the tracks mate.

This trip we will be doing some pretty tough tracks that I have only seen in the dark ;) who knows! Lol. Half the group could probably make them but it will be slow and only half the tracks would get done.

No arrogance here mate. Just keeping it real.

I am hoping to have Danny as my Navi, LiftLid and I hope Paul (Lights in the Vendors lists) might make an appearance too, going to see him tomorrow and Bene. Anyone else that is prepared to point their car at anything we find is welcome to pm me and we can have a chat. I have been doing this a Long Time mate. Been running trips and driving in groups at a Club level and have a clear understanding of Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme. This is not an us and them thing bud nor is it a pi55ing contest. I just want everyone to have a great weekend, no one to bend their cars and wreck shit and no one feel like they missed out on what they wanted to get done.

Winnie
10th September 2013, 10:12 PM
I just wanna drink beer, really.

taslucas
10th September 2013, 10:21 PM
I just wanna drink beer, really.

And top shelf!

nissannewby
11th September 2013, 03:28 AM
So do I. So who was picking me up from the airport?

taslucas
11th September 2013, 07:11 AM

You were getting in on sat morning right?

Bloodyaussie
11th September 2013, 08:02 AM
Wally!

Nah mate its not about Racer Boys at all bud. I have done most of the tracks that I have logs for and they can get pretty tough. In the GQ I drive in a "come what may" philosophy. No Bullsh1t, just is what it is. A small group of well setup cars travels fast and gets allot done. Bene is driving a long way mate and its simply not fair for him to sit waiting on a hill because we are dragging 15 cars up and spend an hour doing it on a good day.

I expect to have 4 to 6 cars mate. Good, tight small group. Big tyres, F & R lockers and a good winch are mandatory mate. The crew I drive with over my side of town drive on 35s to 37s and play very hard. Anything less simply would not get through the tracks mate.

This trip we will be doing some pretty tough tracks that I have only seen in the dark ;) who knows! Lol. Half the group could probably make them but it will be slow and only half the tracks would get done.

No arrogance here mate. Just keeping it real.

I am hoping to have Danny as my Navi, LiftLid and I hope Paul (Lights in the Vendors lists) might make an appearance too, going to see him tomorrow and Bene. Anyone else that is prepared to point their car at anything we find is welcome to pm me and we can have a chat. I have been doing this a Long Time mate. Been running trips and driving in groups at a Club level and have a clear understanding of Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme. This is not an us and them thing bud nor is it a pi55ing contest. I just want everyone to have a great weekend, no one to bend their cars and wreck shit and no one feel like they missed out on what they wanted to get done.

Shut up idiot!!!!!!!

I am just taking the piss... I understand fully.

Now I will be driving miss daisy and eating scones with jam and cream!!!! he he he!!

Matty what time you getting in mate? We need to find someone that can pick him up that is on there way up to the meet up??

I am heading up Friday so I am out.

Maxhead
11th September 2013, 08:09 AM
Still trying to workout how to get down for this, but it's not looking promising ATM. Starting a new job in two weeks don't help:(

taslucas
11th September 2013, 08:20 AM
Still trying to workout how to get down for this, but it's not looking promising ATM. Starting a new job in two weeks don't help:(

So that means you'll be looking for another job in three weeks. I reckon it'll work out perfect mate!

Alitis007
11th September 2013, 08:48 AM

I said the other day i can pick you up on the Sat mate but i have to work so wont be leaving till around the lunch time, hopefully getting there in record time :D

Bloodyaussie
11th September 2013, 08:57 AM
I said the other day i can pick you up on the Sat mate but i have to work so wont be leaving till around the lunch time, hopefully getting there in record time :D

Yes George but I think he would want to get his ass up there asap as he is spending money on plane fairs I dont think he wants to hang around a workshop watching you work........

Alitis007
11th September 2013, 09:22 AM
Yes George but I think he would want to get his ass up there asap as he is spending money on plane fairs I dont think he wants to hang around a workshop watching you work........

If he comes friday night i can still pick him up then meet half way with someone ??

taslucas
11th September 2013, 10:47 AM
If he comes friday night i can still pick him up then meet half way with someone ??

That's a grand offer George.

Surely there's someone heading out Saturday morning that can grab him in the way?

Have you booked your flights yet matty?

MudRunnerTD
11th September 2013, 11:51 AM

What is the earliest you can fly Mat? Can you fly Friday night at all? Even last flight mate.

Drewboyaus
11th September 2013, 01:52 PM
What is the earliest you can fly Mat? Can you fly Friday night at all? Even last flight mate.

Yeah, I was going to ask that. I'm relatively close to the airport and could wait until Friday evening or early Saturday...... Will need to re-evaluate my navi situation as will be struggling for room with 3 and gear on board. Can be done though. What stuff are you going to be travelling with Matt?

nissannewby
11th September 2013, 02:57 PM

Still looking at flights. The earliest I can get in so far is about 0900. I will keep looking though and we I have more info will report back. As I work afternoon shift the earliest I can get away is midnight Friday. Maybe I might have to let this one go.

Bloodyaussie
11th September 2013, 03:31 PM
Still looking at flights. The earliest I can get in so far is about 0900. I will keep looking though and we I have more info will report back. As I work afternoon shift the earliest I can get away is midnight Friday. Maybe I might have to let this one go.

This sucks mate........ I know it a big effort to get here for an overnighter???

We will try our best from this end if you do go ahead to get you to the action!!!

Alitis007
11th September 2013, 03:58 PM

Whats the last flight out of brissy mate ?? Like i said i could pick you up and drop you off half way even if its early hours of the morning

nissannewby
11th September 2013, 04:03 PM
Last flight was about 8 I think. But once I have looked into it further I will report back. I will be staying Saturday and Sunday night if I come down so not to bad.

Bloodyaussie
11th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Last flight was about 8 I think. But once I have looked into it further I will report back. I will be staying Saturday and Sunday night if I come down so not to bad.

Lets hope we can come up with a simple plan to get you here in time for some fun.... Maybe George should just take a Saturday off for bloody once and pick Matty up on the way up to the meet!!!!!!!

taslucas
11th September 2013, 09:49 PM
Lets hope we can come up with a simple plan to get you here in time for some fun.... Maybe George should just take a Saturday off for bloody once and pick Matty up on the way up to the meet!!!!!!!

yeah bloody oath you're selfish george!

nissannewby
12th September 2013, 07:02 PM
I think I will be giving this a miss guys maybe next time when I can bring my own vehicle down.

Bloodyaussie
12th September 2013, 07:06 PM
I think I will be giving this a miss guys maybe next time when I can bring my own vehicle down.

Mate that sucks balls but I do understand.... you know we Victorians have started organizing plenty of these meets so there will be more to come..... We could have a" Matty is coming down from QLD so lets play trip!!!!!!"

NissanGQ4.2
12th September 2013, 07:09 PM

Thats not good enough Mat!!!!!!!!!!!!! You owe me a beer ( not sure what for ) and I'm coming to collect :)

Bummer mate, would of been good 2 finally put a face 2 the name

NissanGQ4.2
12th September 2013, 07:16 PM
P.S: Can I still come 2 the meetup if I sell the Patrol and buy a crappy yota between now and then????

NP99
12th September 2013, 07:27 PM

Good call mate. They are not ready for your driving skills yet :)

taslucas
12th September 2013, 07:29 PM

Soft rrrs banana bender

taslucas
12th September 2013, 07:31 PM
P.S: Can I still come 2 the meetup if I sell the Patrol and buy a crappy yota between now and then????

Yes! Yes, you can definitely still come so I can bash you

MudRunnerTD
12th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Fair call Matt, bloody shame though bloke.

Bene, hope your still up for the drive mate, its a bloody long way mate. I will understand if your having second thoughts about doing the drive alone. Very keen to have you here mate, don't feel obligated though bud.

This is going to be a great Meetup boys!

Bloodyaussie
12th September 2013, 07:45 PM

Bene, hope your still up for the drive mate, its a bloody long way mate. I will understand if your having second thoughts about doing the drive alone. Very keen to have you here mate, don't feel obligated though bud.

Of course it is.... I will be there!!!!!!!!!! da dah!!!!!

Winnie
12th September 2013, 07:48 PM

Only to make you regret it. Btw I hope that is a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Ben-e-boy
12th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Good call mate. They are not ready for your driving skills yet :)

What skills, :p he owns a GUrly mans rig

Ben-e-boy
12th September 2013, 07:51 PM

Yeah I am still going to go. My parents live at about thehalf way mark so I will stop there and chill a bit and eat mums cooking mmmmmmm.
Then make my way down

Bloodyaussie
12th September 2013, 07:54 PM
Yeah I am still going to go. My parents live at about thehalf way mark so I will stop there and chill a bit and eat mums cooking mmmmmmm.
Then make my way down

Brilliant mate.... look forward to your arrival!!!!!

Winnie
12th September 2013, 07:56 PM
Then make my way down

So bummed that Matty can't make it but we will have to make it a bottler of a weekend! Gah why do we have to wait!!???

taslucas
12th September 2013, 08:01 PM
So bummed that Matty can't make it but we will have to make it a bottler of a weekend! Gah why do we have to wait!!???

I do not want to wait

NissanGQ4.2
12th September 2013, 08:06 PM
Only to make you regret it. Btw I hope that is a joke.

Well the good news is I will never ever buy a Yota, but the bad news is i'm considering either selling the trol or parting it out :(

Winnie
12th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Nic I'd just leave Todd at home mate, he doesn't want to be one of us any more.

nissannewby
12th September 2013, 09:16 PM
The driving skills np99 were shown to him in a GQ that belongs to my girlfriend. Nothing wrong with the gu its gone everywhere I have put it so far.

This trip was originally us QLDers traveling down anyway so yeah who knows its still a month away. Hell I'm sure you blokes could all chip in and get me down there :p.

Bloodyaussie
12th September 2013, 09:23 PM
If need be!!!

nissannewby
12th September 2013, 09:24 PM
If need be!!!

It would have been cool if the public holiday up here was a week later then I could have spend 3 nights down there.

MudRunnerTD
12th September 2013, 09:26 PM
It would have been cool if the public holiday up here was a week later then I could have spend 3 nights down there.

Bugger! Who picked the dates??

AB
12th September 2013, 09:31 PM

If we can make it happen some how just let us know what we need to do matty.

I know Dazz was really keen to show you boys some tracks so if we can make it happen just let us know.

Good to see you still coming benny. If i can help or you need to crash at my place just yell out.

Woods point is a magical spot too. Epic tracks, old mining town, cool pub and crystal clean creeks.

I always get drunk and go swimming in my jocks....it's an awesome sight!!!

MudRunnerTD
12th September 2013, 09:33 PM
Woods point is a magical spot too. Epic tracks, old mining town, cool pub and crystal clean creeks.

AHH?????

NO!!!!!!!

Its Not!

Bloodyaussie
12th September 2013, 09:59 PM
I second that!!!!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 07:20 AM

That sounds awesome, I can't wait.

That sounds horrible, I'm selling my tickets on gumtree!!!

Winnie
13th September 2013, 07:26 AM
Don't worry Lucas, he's lying....................................... he rarely keeps his jocks on.
Might be a bit cold to swim this time lmao

taslucas
13th September 2013, 07:45 AM
Full moon skinny dipping then hey?

Bloodyaussie
13th September 2013, 08:11 AM
Don't worry Lucas, he's lying....................................... he rarely keeps his jocks on.
Might be a bit cold to swim this time lmao

You forget that Lucas is from Tas and our rivers at that time of year are like warm bath to him...

The Qld'ers would think our rivers like frozen lakes!!!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 08:19 AM
Yeah it was minus seven up the highlands on Wednesday night!
And we've just had more snow dumped down to around the 400 metre level

rusty_nail
13th September 2013, 08:28 AM
Nic I'd just leave Todd at home mate, he doesn't want to be one of us any more.

bahahaha. yep im considering it since reading previous posts from said treasoner!(cant think of the right work atm lol... too early)

todd i have moved to fairy meadow. its better for both of us i think, you can cut straight across picton road. reckon you will come down weds night or early thurs morning?

Ben-e-boy
13th September 2013, 08:32 AM
Yeah it was minus seven up the highlands on Wednesday night!
And we've just had more snow dumped down to around the 400 metre level

Yeah
Winter sux it still a bit winterish here at work, it's getting to about 18 at night and 27-30 degrees during the day.

Winnie
13th September 2013, 08:39 AM
It was bloody 2 degrees last night! I had to get another blanket. It's farkin ridiculous!

Bloodyaussie
13th September 2013, 08:51 AM
Yeah
Winter sux it still a bit winterish here at work, it's getting to about 18 at night and 27-30 degrees during the day.

You smart ass wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah

Better pack your beanie and mits so you don't get a chill little darling!

Winnie
13th September 2013, 11:27 AM
Can't stop thinking about this trip! Haha soooooo keen! Got my iPad GPS set up last night so will be good to try it out.

taslucas
13th September 2013, 11:33 AM
You got a good camera Winnie?

rusty_nail
13th September 2013, 11:35 AM
Can't stop thinking about this trip! Haha soooooo keen! Got my iPad GPS set up last night so will be good to try it out.

tell me you found your gopro?

Maxhead
13th September 2013, 11:36 AM
You got a good camera Winnie?

He had a good camera and a gopro once.....

Winnie
13th September 2013, 11:43 AM
He had a good camera and a gopro once.....

Nah the camera was a cheapie, nothing special about it so don't really miss that but the Gopro I do miss!
I just use my phone for photos and it takes okay pictures. Is Kev coming? He takes really good photos, and what about Timbo?

rusty_nail
13th September 2013, 11:52 AM
i will be bringing two cameras, an olympus uTough(underwater) and a good DSLR(Nikon D3100), i can hustle up another video camera if you wanna throw it on your bullbar or have lucas hold it or somthing winnie?

Winnie
13th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Nah that's cool mate, as long as somebody is getting some pictures!

MudRunnerTD
13th September 2013, 12:28 PM
Nah the camera was a cheapie, nothing special about it so don't really miss that but the Gopro I do miss!
I just use my phone for photos and it takes okay pictures. Is Kev coming? He takes really good photos, and what about Timbo?

thats a real shame mate. I cant imagine anyone in our group helping themselves, was there any other time that anyone had an opportunity to grab that mate? or did it fall out the door or????? Damn!

Winnie
13th September 2013, 12:33 PM
Yeah I don't believe for a second it was somebody from our group, can't think of any other time somebody could help themselves though unless they came into our campsite while we were all asleep and looked through my car that I was sleeping under (not likely!)
It may have fallen out the door but there were two cameras? I don't know!

Maxhead
13th September 2013, 12:45 PM
........ have lucas hold it or somthing winnie?

I think Winnie might like that :)

oh yeah congrats on 6 big ones Chrisso!

Winnie
13th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Yeah don't worry I'll put away a couple of 6 packs!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 12:55 PM
I think Winnie might like that :)

oh yeah congrats on 6 big ones Chrisso!

There's always one isn't there!?

Yeah congratulations too Chrisoffa.
Totally sucks about your go pro etc. Ya didnt sit it on the spare tyre and forget and drive off?

Winnie
13th September 2013, 01:06 PM
It would have been at home in the carport if that happened. It's gone for good!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 01:15 PM

You'd be surprised how far things like that can hold on. I followed a guy on the highway for ages and he had a pair of sunnies on his spare wheel lol.

rusty_nail
13th September 2013, 01:19 PM
You'd be surprised how far things like that can hold on. I followed a guy on the highway for ages and he had a pair of sunnies on his spare wheel lol.

and i bet you were just waiting for them to fall off so you could grab them haha. your right tho, i am a fiend for leaving things on the side steps. i once drove from deniliquin to sydney with a screw driver sitting neatly on the side step. pulled up in sydney(1000k's later) and there it was lol

MudRunnerTD
13th September 2013, 01:57 PM

A week after I got my iphone5 I was 10 minutes from home when my Bluetooth hands free said that connection has been lost. My wife called the phone and could not hear it ring. I did a UTurn and went home. In the mean time my wife jumped on "Find my iPhone" and we found it in the middle of a Round About 30m from where I did the UTurn!! It was in the right wheel track and had not been driven over!! Happy days.

I had left it on the roof of my wife's car and it had survived a left turn, 3 round abouts and a rail crossing before it fell off!!

taslucas
13th September 2013, 03:42 PM
A week after I got my iphone5 I was 10 minutes from home when my Bluetooth hands free said that connection has been lost. My wife called the phone and could not hear it ring. I did a UTurn and went home. In the mean time my wife jumped on "Find my iPhone" and we found it in the middle of a Round About 30m from where I did the UTurn!! It was in the right wheel track and had not been driven over!! Happy days.

I had left it on the roof of my wife's car and it had survived a left turn, 3 round abouts and a rail crossing before it fell off!!

What a sad story, you nearly had a reason to get a decent phone! Oh well better luck next time

NissanGQ4.2
13th September 2013, 04:34 PM
bahahaha. yep im considering it since reading previous posts from said treasoner!(cant think of the right work atm lol... too early)

todd i have moved to fairy meadow. its better for both of us i think, you can cut straight across picton road. reckon you will come down weds night or early thurs morning?

Does that mean I'm still aloud to come *L* :)

Have not really thought about it, what suits you best??? If wednesday night suits u better it will be lateish as Erin doesn't finish work till around 7.30pm

Sh!t I don't even now if I have asked the boss ( missus) about her not working Thursday, I know she has the Saturday off and cancelled and extra shift she was asked 2 do on the Monday.

Let me know what suits you Nic and I will try 2 work around it

matfew
16th September 2013, 09:12 AM
Very keen to come along to this one to. Just have to see as I not sure what's on the go around then. I am planning some time off to see family around then but we'll see how that goes

rusty_nail
16th September 2013, 09:27 AM
Does that mean I'm still aloud to come *L* :)

Have not really thought about it, what suits you best??? If wednesday night suits u better it will be lateish as Erin doesn't finish work till around 7.30pm

Sh!t I don't even now if I have asked the boss ( missus) about her not working Thursday, I know she has the Saturday off and cancelled and extra shift she was asked 2 do on the Monday.

Let me know what suits you Nic and I will try 2 work around it

todd, what ever needs to be done well make it happen. i have thurs to tuesday off, if we cant get away till thursday night thats fine by me, driving through the night is good as there will be less traffic.

taslucas
16th September 2013, 09:43 AM
todd, what ever needs to be done well make it happen. i have thurs to tuesday off, if we cant get away till thursday night thats fine by me, driving through the night is good as there will be less traffic.

And maybe the old "broken down on a lonely highway" move from Nic;-)

Winnie
16th September 2013, 09:44 AM
"might as well make the most out of the situation....."

Ben-e-boy
16th September 2013, 09:46 AM

I will probable leave Qld monday or tuesday and stay at mum and dads for a day or so. I would like to get to ABs about midday thursday or something so I can get food and change tyres etc

taslucas
16th September 2013, 09:56 AM
"might as well make the most out of the situation....."

"we best conserve our body heat......"

taslucas
16th September 2013, 09:57 AM
I will probable leave Qld monday or tuesday and stay at mum and dads for a day or so. I would like to get to ABs about midday thursday or something so I can get food and change tyres etc

Etc = drink beer

rusty_nail
16th September 2013, 10:06 AM

yeah mate was hoping to leave early morning thursday to get to ab's and do a final prep. if todd isnt able to get outta his kids than so be it. its only another 12 hours. i would prefer to come down then tho! oh and lucas. i have road side assist, she'll be right =)

taslucas
16th September 2013, 12:59 PM
What should I do about food? Going to stock up in Thomastown I think. (is that right Winnie?). But I might try to borrow some utensils to save me bringing the kit over.
I hope you've got plenty of room in the beer fridge Winnie:-)

Winnie
16th September 2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah mate stock up in Thommo or anywhere really, I've got utensils and cooking equipment (will probably have sausages in bread every night anyway hahaha) or like last trip I got too pissed to remember to eat tea (or I filled up on party pies and garlic chicken balls during the day).
I will give you 15 cubic centimetres of fridge space at a cost of $15 per day. Shop wisely! Bahahahaha!

taslucas
16th September 2013, 01:27 PM
Sweet sounds good. Forgot about your little pie warmer. A beer in one hand, a garlic ball in the other......what a nice way to experience the high country:-)

Winnie
16th September 2013, 01:59 PM
It's farkin awesome! We were going down some pretty steep hills last time and people kept talking to me on the radio and they must have thought I was ignoring them because they were like "Chris.... CHRIS?" really my mouth was full of pie and I could not talk.

Bloodyaussie
17th September 2013, 08:18 PM
So how many are coming on this trip?????

I cant bloody wait.... this should be heaps better than that crap trip Winnie organised... he he!!!

First and foremost there is.................. 1:Bloodyaussie +Georgie

Winnie
17th September 2013, 08:23 PM
1: Winnie & Lucas
2: Bloodyaussie and Georgie

I fixed the order for you.

Maxhead
17th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Minus me :(

Bloodyaussie
17th September 2013, 09:41 PM

Bugger mate....... I would still like to arrange a trip to tumut or something like that for a change....

taslucas
17th September 2013, 09:44 PM

1. Meee
2. Winnie
3. Darren
4. Andy
5. Roofy
6. Rusty + Todd
7. Mr cuddles
8. Georgina
9. Ben e boy
10. Gary (lift lid)
11. Drewboy + navi

So who will be going and in what group.... c'mon Daz if you start a new thread.... UHF17 and all that jazz

Bloodyaussie
Taslucas
Winnie
AB
Mudrunner
Bennyboy

Who else... I cant be rooted looking through all the posts... also you say Daz that you guys will go out in the hard core group, who will be going in that group and who will be coming in the medium/hard group??

Can you find yourself on it?

I cant bloody wait.... this should be heaps better than that crap trip Winnie organised... he he!!!

1: Winnie & Lucas
2: Bloodyaussie and Georgie

I fixed the order for you.

Woop! Cant wait!!

Maxhead
17th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Woop! Cant wait!!

Efing hopeless, aren't they

Alitis007
17th September 2013, 09:49 PM
I'm still coming and i even made my cousin change the date to his bucks night so it didn't clash with the trip :D

Alitis007
17th September 2013, 09:50 PM

Why not mate ??

taslucas
17th September 2013, 09:51 PM
I'm still coming and i even made my cousin change the date to his bucks night so it didn't clash with the trip :D

You didnt tell us you were engaged! Congratulations mate!

Alitis007
17th September 2013, 09:53 PM
You didnt tell us you were engaged! Congratulations mate!

Over here on the mainland mate we marry people who are not related to us !

Maxhead
17th September 2013, 09:58 PM
Why not mate ??

Unfortunately the VIC people wont allow me in the state for a while ..all god tho :)

taslucas
17th September 2013, 10:00 PM
But how do you meet them!?

Maxhead
17th September 2013, 10:10 PM

Thats the secret mate

Alitis007
17th September 2013, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately the VIC people wont allow me in the state for a while ..all god tho :)

Thats a shame mate, we could't smuggle you in somehow?

Alitis007
17th September 2013, 10:16 PM

We'll show you how its done next month like sort of an initiation thing

taslucas
18th September 2013, 08:05 AM
We'll show you how its done next month like sort of an initiation thing

I already know your wogboy tactic of slowing down the car and yelling at any girls on the street......

Winnie
18th September 2013, 08:36 AM
How long to go now?

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 08:40 AM
3 weeks grasshopper. .......

taslucas
18th September 2013, 08:54 AM
3 weeks grasshopper. .......
Wooooooooo!

Winnie
18th September 2013, 08:57 AM
3 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weeks.

Bob
18th September 2013, 08:59 AM
3 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weeks.

Don't wish your Life away Winnie. It goes fast enough by itself and faster as you get older LOL

taslucas
18th September 2013, 09:01 AM
Don't wish your Life away Winnie. It goes fast enough by itself and faster as you get older LOL

Ba humbug!

Winnie
18th September 2013, 09:04 AM
But they are boring weeks of just working, I would be happy if we could just skip Monday-Friday and I am happy to live out the weekends. I'm not that selfish.

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2013, 09:10 AM
The ute should be ready, still a fair bit of work to do. Install new overflow bottle, rebuild winch and wire it, install bullbar, new superflex arms, new front wheel bearings, There is more too but cant think of it yet.

Edit.. tie rod ends and engine mounts too

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2013, 09:24 AM
Hey Bene did you get those winch parts mate? Sorry I did not follow you up bud. The rebuild is pretty easy. Need any info yell out mate. Make sure you fit the gears the right way around.

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 09:31 AM
Winnie Bob is so right.... I use to wish my life away and now there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Benny.... got enough to do mate??

Sir Roofy
18th September 2013, 09:32 AM
Whos coming
im coming along haha got see see sweet cheeks again
its all good jonno

Winnie
18th September 2013, 09:34 AM
Winnie Bob is so right.... I use to wish my life away and now there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Benny.... got enough to do mate??

You're not the boss of me!

Alitis007
18th September 2013, 09:47 AM
I already know your wogboy tactic of slowing down the car and yelling at any girls on the street......

Slowing down ? Your supposed to slow down?! I was going to use my ultimate wing man tactic from when i was 13 but modify it to suit you!

" Hi, would you kiss my friend?

He thinks your hot!

Errr he's from over seas and speaks broken english.

No that thing on his neck is his head, dw its not contagious.

Yeah his hairy palms will tickle your hands a bit........." :D

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 12:34 PM
Stuck at home with a sick little boy so started to watch the footage from last January's Woods Point trip..... nervous already thinking about that track!!!!

Winnie
18th September 2013, 12:38 PM
You will be fine mate especially with the locker, remember I was wearing the all terrains and you could not forget about Krisso!

taslucas
18th September 2013, 12:39 PM
It's the late nights around the fire with Mr cuddles in the loose that makes me nervous!

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 12:44 PM
It's the late nights around the fire with Mr cuddles in the loose that makes me nervous!

I dont stay up late getting drunk round the fire.... ruins the next day as I get shocking hang overs!!!

My extended brake lines turned up yesterday so need to fit them up and I scored a set of wheels and tyres I think I am going to sell to pay for a pair of lower control arms as I think that is one tough recovery... get a set of those solid buggers!!!

taslucas
18th September 2013, 12:51 PM
I dont stay up late getting drunk round the fire.... ruins the next day as I get shocking hang overs!!!

Ahhh, you like to stay sober so you're in control of the situation. Classic predator move

Winnie
18th September 2013, 01:06 PM
Don't worry Lucas he might have sinister plans but he is old and is in bed by 8.30 so if you can stay up past that you should be fine.

taslucas
18th September 2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah cool, so I've gotta make it past 8:30. That means I have to do more than 12 hours drinking. Easy then!

Bob
18th September 2013, 02:30 PM
In some previous Posts in this thread I intimated that I might come along and cook up some Roasts however circumstances have forced me to cancel out.
Have a great trip boys

taslucas
18th September 2013, 02:42 PM
In some previous Posts in this thread I intimated that I might come along and cook up some Roasts however circumstances have forced me to cancel out.
Have a great trip boys

No good bob! That's a shame. Geez I was looking forward to some roast pork!!

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 03:29 PM
Bugger Bob....... hope all is well mate?

Bob
18th September 2013, 03:37 PM
Bugger Bob....... hope all is well mate?

All cool just some family commitments that I cant get out of

taslucas
18th September 2013, 03:51 PM
But what about your online family?:-(

rusty_nail
18th September 2013, 04:15 PM
Sorry to heat you won't be able to get there bud woulda been good to have beer. Family comes first tho

Sir Roofy
18th September 2013, 05:02 PM
Bob mate your not pulling out are you leaving me all alone
but understand ill keep the seniors end alive and well

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 05:06 PM
Dont worry Bob I will hold up your end!!!!!!

I'll be eating mash and in bed but 6.30pm.....

krbrooking
18th September 2013, 05:23 PM

I'm working on it winnie not sure yet though as I still have crappy tyres and Mia ( my youngest) will be getting her tonsils out round then sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

mudski
18th September 2013, 06:24 PM
Have a great trip boys
Yeah I definately can't make it. The wife's booked in on the 11th for her operation, don't laugh Jonathan. So I have to stay home and look after the kids.

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 06:29 PM
Yeah I definately can't make it. The wife's booked in on the 11th for her operation, don't laugh Jonathan. So I have to stay home and look after the kids.

I still dont believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dirty dirty man!!

MEGOMONSTER
18th September 2013, 06:48 PM
Anyone got a set of tyres I can use for the day, I think I may be coming for a day, night.

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 06:54 PM
I just sold some........ not more than 20min ago!!!

mudski
18th September 2013, 06:54 PM
I still dont believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dirty dirty man!!
Dead serious mate. Ask any female who's had kids mate and they'll tell you.

AB
18th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Shame to here Mudski and bob but no excuse...lol

taslucas
18th September 2013, 07:26 PM
Im really not that bad................

mudski
18th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Shame to here Mudski and bob but no excuse...lol
Yeah well I can't really drag the kids along can I...

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2013, 07:34 PM
I've been thinking about bringing Erica??

Winnie
18th September 2013, 07:35 PM

Of course you can!

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2013, 07:37 PM

My wife would kill me if I didn't bring Zach! Needless to say Zach would be supa pissed!!!

Drewboyaus
18th September 2013, 07:38 PM
I've been thinking about bringing Erica??

Lizzie would love to come, I'm sure. Hadn't planned on having her there but......

taslucas
18th September 2013, 07:39 PM
My wife would kill me if I didn't bring Zach! Needless to say Zach would be supa pissed!!!

He's not even old enough to drink though is he!?

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2013, 07:40 PM
He's not even old enough to drink though is he!?

Nah trained him to make coffee and get beer though!!

Bloody hopeless at setting up camp though!! Gotta work on that.

taslucas
18th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Nah trained him to make coffee and get beer though!!

Bloody hopeless at setting up camp though!! Gotta work on that.

By the sounds of it, he'd have his hands full with the first two tasks! lol

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2013, 08:28 PM
Hey Bene did you get those winch parts mate? Sorry I did not follow you up bud. The rebuild is pretty easy. Need any info yell out mate. Make sure you fit the gears the right way around.

Yeah I started rebuilding it today, I dislike those bearings

rusty_nail
18th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Guys Todd is thinking about pulling out as per he thinks he's putting me out by leaving later. Please everyone that is keen to meet him convince him otherwise!!! He can't pike this one!!!

Winnie
18th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Todd don't feel pressured into coming mate... (did not really want you to come anyway)
bahahahaha get your ass down here you sook!

Drewboyaus
18th September 2013, 09:15 PM
Can't pike it Todd. You know it's going to be great

taslucas
18th September 2013, 09:19 PM
COME ON TODD!!!!! GET YOUR RRRS DOWN THERE!!!!!!! im putting in a bit of effort to get there and its gonna be great! Come on mate, just think, when you're sipping a beer and looking out over the beautiful high country you'll say: Damn im glad im here right now:):)

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2013, 09:43 PM
Hey Tod the offer does not get any better bud. Nothing to think about, just say thanks and get in the bloody car!!!

taslucas
18th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Hey Tod the offer does not get any better bud. Nothing to think about, just say thanks and get in the bloody car!!!

Is what I'm doing;-)

MudRunnerTD
18th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Yeah I started rebuilding it today, I dislike those bearings

Yah there is a knack.

Just put the brake shaft in the vice as per that vid I sent you, nice and level and flat. Put the friction ring in then lay them out in a big loop and they will kind of lock themselves in place the slp in the bush and spring. Happy days

taslucas
19th September 2013, 04:07 PM
21 days to go!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2013, 04:21 PM
21 days to go!!!!! Woohoo!!!

That sounds worse....... I like 3 weekends!!!!!

taslucas
19th September 2013, 04:51 PM
Nah cause that means 3 weeks..... And a week is long when you work for someone else! Same hours, same days over and over....oh the monotony!!

NissanGQ4.2
19th September 2013, 05:29 PM
Todd don't feel pressured into coming mate... (did not really want you to come anyway)
bahahahaha get your ass down here you sook!

I don't feel pressured, I feel the love *LMAO*

Can't pike it Todd. You know it's going to be great

Wasn't piking so to speak, just felt bad that I stuffed up and Nic could not leave earlier. I havn't been real 4wdin since I had my first kid 6 years ago, so yes it will be great to get away even if I'm a passanger :)

COME ON TODD!!!!! GET YOUR RRRS DOWN THERE!!!!!!! im putting in a bit of effort to get there and its gonna be great! Come on mate, just think, when you're sipping a beer and looking out over the beautiful high country you'll say: Damn im glad im here right now:):)

I'd probably say something more like.........................Is there much work down here for someone with no skills...............I wonder how the missus will take "Sexy we are moving to VIC"

Daz stop being lazy and spell my name with 2 d's!!!! *L*

You're right.........the offer doesn't get any better than Nic giving me the opportunity 2 finally meet you guys.

Thanks Nic :)

So I have my sleeping bag packed and will get a couple of bottles of bourbon and some coke next week, my good camping chair is broken :( but will see if I can fix it, if not I have an el cheapo chair that I will take instead

Digital Camera and video Camera will be charged and packed before I leave for Nics

Not sure what i will do for food yet as I probably won't eat much

Couple days worth of clothes

Have I forgotten anything / or what else should I bring????

AB
19th September 2013, 05:46 PM
I don't feel pressured, I feel the love *LMAO*

Wasn't piking so to speak, just felt bad that I stuffed up and Nic could not leave earlier. I havn't been real 4wdin since I had my first kid 6 years ago, so yes it will be great to get away even if I'm a passanger :)

I'd probably say something more like.........................Is there much work down here for someone with no skills...............I wonder how the missus will take "Sexy we are moving to VIC"

Daz stop being lazy and spell my name with 2 d's!!!! *L*

You're right.........the offer doesn't get any better than Nic giving me the opportunity 2 finally meet you guys.

Thanks Nic :)

So I have my sleeping bag packed and will get a couple of bottles of bourbon and some coke next week, my good camping chair is broken :( but will see if I can fix it, if not I have an el cheapo chair that I will take instead

Digital Camera and video Camera will be charged and packed before I leave for Nics

Not sure what i will do for food yet as I probably won't eat much

Couple days worth of clothes

Have I forgotten anything / or what else should I bring????

You can use our wizz bang ovens during the day...lol

taslucas
19th September 2013, 06:39 PM
You can use our wizz bang ovens during the day...lol

Will you be cooking up some wizz too!? Awesome!! This trip just keeps getting better!!!

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2013, 06:40 PM
Dont worry about nicks feelings Todd he is well hard and can cope....

So what day will you guys be getting here.

Ben-e-boy
19th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Will you be cooking up some wizz too!? Awesome!! This trip just keeps getting better!!!

No sleep for you

rusty_nail
19th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Dont worry about nicks feelings Todd he is well hard and can cope....

So what day will you guys be getting here.

100% I'm tough! Lol. Man I wish it were this weekend!! I am absolutely pumped for this trip!!!

AB
21st September 2013, 08:05 PM
So whats the GO with the QLD boys....Matty, are you not able to come, can we help or do anything to get you down?

Benny....Whats your plan....Are you coming to my house Thursday night or meeting us there or???

Once again I haven't been following the thread properly....lol

I am still bloody sick from the cold I had from our last meet up. We just keep passing it around our family and I'm over it!!!!

My beast is pretty much done, I will try and get this aux tank in before the trip but I doubt it and I need to do a full service and check for any water in diffs, tranny after that silly AB river crossing from the last trip...lol

Bloodyaussie
21st September 2013, 08:08 PM
I am struggling with who is coming on this trip.......

Andy you slack bludger ...... do some work!!

taslucas
21st September 2013, 08:17 PM

1. Meee
2. Winnie
3. Darren
4. Andy
5. Roofy
6. Rusty + Todd
7. Mr cuddles
8. Georgina
9. Ben e boy
10. Gary (lift lid)
11. Drewboy + navi

Bloodyaussie
Taslucas
Winnie
AB
Mudrunner
Bennyboy

I am struggling with who is coming on this trip.......

Andy you slack bludger ...... do some work!!

ahhhhhhhh jono, are your eyes painted on?

MudRunnerTD
21st September 2013, 08:25 PM
Was talking to Bene today and he is well underway, still got a list to do but he is working on it. He is traveling alone and will stop in at his parents for a couple of days on the way down. Not sure of his arrival date though AB.

Garry and I were talking last week and both thinking of maybe taking Friday off to and head g to you Thursday night..... Maybe??

Ben-e-boy
21st September 2013, 08:26 PM
So whats the GO with the QLD boys....Matty, are you not able to come, can we help or do anything to get you down?

Benny....Whats your plan....Are you coming to my house Thursday night or meeting us there or???

Once again I haven't been following the thread properly....lol

I am still bloody sick from the cold I had from our last meet up. We just keep passing it around our family and I'm over it!!!!

My beast is pretty much done, I will try and get this aux tank in before the trip but I doubt it and I need to do a full service and check for any water in diffs, tranny after that silly AB river crossing from the last trip...lol

I was hoping to get to yours about midday thursday, its give time to chill abit and go to yarra glen to get some food and supplies

AB
21st September 2013, 08:26 PM
Was talking to Bene today and he is well underway, still got a list to do but he is working on it. He is traveling alone and will stop in at his parents for a couple of days on the way down. Not sure of his arrival date though AB.

Garry and I were talking last week and both thinking of maybe taking Friday off to and head g to you Thursday night..... Maybe??

Yeah mate perfect. Bungalow, house, shed, cars, swags, loads of room to stay!!!

AB
21st September 2013, 08:28 PM
I was hoping to get to yours about midday thursday, its give time to chill abit and go to yarra glen to get some food and supplies

No probs mate, I won't be there until 5 but Leah and Mia will be so just head down to Yarra glen to get your stuff, hang out for a couple of hours at home and I won't be long.

taslucas
21st September 2013, 08:30 PM
I think we will be there around midday thursday too.

AB
21st September 2013, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure what time others are turning up to my house. Maybe they are turning up earlier so you blokes can have a party at my house without me...lol

AB
21st September 2013, 08:32 PM
I think we will be there around midday thursday too.

No probs...maybe ill try and leave work early then...lol

taslucas
21st September 2013, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure what time others are turning up to my house. Maybe they are turning up earlier so you blokes can have a party at my house without me...lol

its ok, we'll be gone by 5

Bloodyaussie
21st September 2013, 10:26 PM
There are a number of other that say they are coming or thinking of coming that have not stated in this thread they are doing so... thats why I asked Lucas you very pretty boy!!!!

Matfew has said he wants to come and Mego is trying to find some wheels and tyres to lend so he can come... Kevin rang me and said he cant make it.. my plumber said he wants to come along but not sure if that will happen.

Hey Benny are you near Mt Warren Park ???? I have no idea when it comes to Brisbane......

Drewboyaus
21st September 2013, 11:01 PM
I think Evil was at some point talking about bringing his blue beast along.
He might have missed that there is now a new trip thread.....

taslucas
22nd September 2013, 07:14 AM
There are a number of other that say they are coming or thinking of coming that have not stated in this thread they are doing so... thats why I asked Lucas you very pretty boy!!!!

Matfew has said he wants to come and Mego is trying to find some wheels and tyres to lend so he can come... Kevin rang me and said he cant make it.. my plumber said he wants to come along but not sure if that will happen.

Hey Benny are you near Mt Warren Park ???? I have no idea when it comes to Brisbane......

If they can't read the thread and add their name, they're dead to me!!!

Bloodyaussie
22nd September 2013, 09:11 AM
Can people please add there names if they are coming or at least in the maybe coming and others copy and paste it along.. if we get a lot coming we need to split the groups as it gets way to much having 15 cars trying to do some of the tough sections.

Also when you plan on coming along will help also... we have had the problem in the past of waiting for someone who it was unsure if they were actually coming at all..

Coming:
Winnie+ Lucas (staying at AB's)
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Jonathan +Georgie (Meeting Friday at AB's)
Rusty nail+ Todd (????)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
Mudrunner(??????)
Liftlid(?????)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(?????)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)

Please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

UHF17

liftlid
22nd September 2013, 09:37 AM
Can people please add there names if they are coming or at least in the maybe coming and others copy and paste it along.. if we get a lot coming we need to split the groups as it gets way to much having 15 cars trying to do some of the tough sections.

Also when you plan on coming along will help also... we have had the problem in the past of waiting for someone who it was unsure if they were actually coming at all..

Coming:
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Rusty nail+ Todd (????)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
Mudrunner (Poss. Staying at AB's thurs)
Liftlid (Poss. staying at AB's thurs)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(?????)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)

Please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

UHF17

Ben-e-boy
22nd September 2013, 10:01 AM

I am 2.5 hours North of Mount Warren Park

matfew
22nd September 2013, 10:33 AM
I'm be there with bells on IF a job in don't finishes on the Thursday all ok. Otherwise might end up working all weekend to get it done. It's one over those ones that could finish 2 days early or take an extra week to finish lol

taslucas
22nd September 2013, 12:39 PM
I'm be there with bells on IF a job in don't finishes on the Thursday all ok. Otherwise might end up working all weekend to get it done. It's one over those ones that could finish 2 days early or take an extra week to finish lol

are you drunk???

lmao

Sir Roofy
22nd September 2013, 02:56 PM
can people please add there names if they are coming or at least in others copy and paste it along.. If we get a lot coming we need to split the groups as it gets way to much having 15 cars trying to do some of the tough sections.

Also when you plan on coming along will help also... We have had the problem in the past of waiting for someone who it was unsure if they were actually coming at all..

Coming:
Winnie+ lucas (staying at ab's)
benny (staying at ab's)
ab (staying in a hole)
jonathan +georgie (meeting friday at ab's)
rusty nail+ todd (????)
drewboy+navi (????)
mudrunner(??????)
liftlid(?????)
george (saturday night)
roofy will be there -----------------:)

maybe:
Matty
matfew
megomonster
james (my plumber mate)

please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

Uhf17

roofy will be there ON THE 11TH

PICK ANY WOOD ON YOUR WAY TO CAMP AS THERES VERY LITTLE IF ANY AT KNOCKWOOD

AB
22nd September 2013, 03:01 PM

Coming:
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Rusty nail+ Todd (????)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(?????)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

My hole is warm and cosy...lol

AB
22nd September 2013, 04:18 PM
I just spent an hour setting up Christmas lights in the church for the Oktoberfest and now I can't find the power box for the lights...lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2013, 04:41 PM

I'm turning up a week in advance, hope u have lots of free bourbon

krbrooking
22nd September 2013, 05:34 PM
Yeh won't be coming to this meet unfortunately ppl, (am spuing). I try and avoid this thread as I am too jeleaous.

Winnie
22nd September 2013, 08:09 PM
I just got home from a high country trip and I just want to go back there!

Ben-e-boy
22nd September 2013, 08:21 PM
I just got home from a high country trip and I just want to go back there!

Videos or it didnt happen

Bloodyaussie
22nd September 2013, 08:37 PM
Videos or it didnt happen

Dont encourage him... he shits me enough as it is.....

Coming:
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Rusty nail+ Todd (????)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(?????)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)

Winnie
22nd September 2013, 08:39 PM
I didn't get any videos or photos... my cameras are gone!

Sir Roofy
22nd September 2013, 09:13 PM
roofy will be there on the 11th

pick any wood on your way to camp as theres very little if any at knockwood

hello im here

Bloodyaussie
22nd September 2013, 09:31 PM
hello im here

You are supposed to edit it yourself Roofy...

Coming:
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Rusty nail+ Todd (????)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)