PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Service Manual Nissan Patrol Y61 RD28ETi, ZD30DDTi & TB48DE

mud mut
5th September 2013, 12:27 AM
hi all this is for those that dont have enough post to download the manuals like me :)
i have found this after searching very hard and its very helpfull just download and extract all files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0hyv2a89y9zhymr/Electronic+Service+Manual+Nissan+Patrol++Y61+RD28E Ti%2C+ZD30DDTi+%26+TB48DE.zip#!

Karlhendrie
24th August 2017, 06:59 PM
Just seeing if this is still working I seem to just get a screen full of letters and numbers

AB
24th August 2017, 08:06 PM
Very old link mate from outside the forum, most likely dead now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yendor
24th August 2017, 08:18 PM
Very old link mate from outside the forum, most likely dead now.

So your saying you don’t own the rights to the factory manuals?

AB
24th August 2017, 08:24 PM
So your saying you don’t own the rights to the factory manuals?

I'm saying the link above is to an external website outside of the forum called mediafire.com and it's old and probably a dead link.

I'm not sure what your question is Rodney?

Yendor
24th August 2017, 08:31 PM
I'm saying the link above is to an external website outside of the forum called mediafire.com and it's old and probably a dead link.

I'm not sure what your question is Rodney?

The question was clear...

AB
24th August 2017, 08:35 PM
The question was clear...

I'm pretty sure you know the answer.

Why would you say something like that Rodney?

Yendor
24th August 2017, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure you know the answer.

Why would you say something like that Rodney?

Just checking... What was your answer?

AB
24th August 2017, 09:11 PM
My answer is you're a crafty shit stirring bloke and for some reason have been targeting myself, moderators, the forum and it's members here for a while now.

As much as it kills me to do this I don't need your shit stirring attitude on here.

Clunk
24th August 2017, 10:43 PM
My answer is you're a crafty shit stirring bloke and for some reason have been targeting myself, moderators, the forum and it's members here for a while now.

As much as it kills me to do this I don't need your shit stirring attitude on here.At least he's helpful..... Unlike me ;)

growler2058
25th August 2017, 04:07 AM
I think Rodney has had too much of the herb he recommended to ol mate dom recently in another post.