PDA

View Full Version : any trips coming up

luvpsi
3rd September 2013, 07:57 PM
hey guys have not been on in a while been a very busy boy. have not ven taken the banga offroad for months. is anyone doing any trips in the near future or keen on a trip?

MEGOMONSTER
3rd September 2013, 08:34 PM
hey guys have not been on in a while been a very busy boy. have not ven taken the banga offroad for months. is anyone doing any trips in the near future or keen on a trip?

AND your in which state or area.

Clunk
3rd September 2013, 08:36 PM
AND your in which state or area.
that'll be WA Meg, seeing as he's posted in the WA thread!!!!!!!! hahahahha

MEGOMONSTER
3rd September 2013, 08:37 PM
that'll be WA Meg, seeing as he's posted in the WA thread!!!!!!!! hahahahha

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaasaw.
That would give it away. PML

AB
3rd September 2013, 08:41 PM

Someone needs to take charge over there and get you blokes going.

We are having awesome meet ups down here with great people. Get amongst the love sandgropers!!!!!

Clunk
3rd September 2013, 08:44 PM
Someone needs to take charge over there and get you blokes going.

We are having awesome meet ups down here with great people. Get amongst the love sandgropers!!!!!

date is set AB, 5th October 2013.................................. we're just not as open with our love sharing as you tarts over East!!!!!! hahahaha

DX grunt
3rd September 2013, 08:47 PM
date is set AB, 5th October 2013.................................. we're just not as open with our love sharing as you tarts over East!!!!!! hahahaha

Don't go luvpsi, Clunk will be there. lol.

Then again, you're welcome. I'm making a guest appearance. hahaha

It's a 10am meet up at Dwellingup Pub. Doggie's in control of this trip. I stand corrected.

Rossco

luvpsi
3rd September 2013, 08:52 PM
haha ok sounds good I did talk to clunk on the phone earlier about it just didnt know the details. anyone up for a daytrip before then im hanging for a day trip a month is to long to wait haha

taslucas
3rd September 2013, 08:53 PM

Keep it in the closet hey?

luvpsi
3rd September 2013, 09:01 PM
yeah they even keeping it in the closet with us west aussies

Clunk
3rd September 2013, 09:56 PM
Here's the thread Joel, keep the weekend free mate, would be good to catch up again. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=22339

Will have to see what can be done about getting out for the day, all depends on if I get done what needs to be done to the Q during the next couple of weeks mate............ If I can, I will ;)

oncedisturbed
4th September 2013, 12:13 AM
Still playing this one by ear at the moment. Hoping to come play :)

gotta admit us Sandgropers are a bit light on with the old Bromance meet ups lately..oh hang on, that's just me and my roster

93patrol
4th September 2013, 01:58 PM
Still playing this one by ear at the moment. Hoping to come play :)

gotta admit us Sandgropers are a bit light on with the old Bromance meet ups lately..oh hang on, that's just me and my roster

Don't forget my roster as well but I have November all free to do as I please