PDA

View Full Version : Family Meet up expression of interest????

liftlid
2nd September 2013, 06:23 PM
Hi Guys, just wondering who would be interested in a family orientated meet up before xmas.
I was thinking along the lines of base camping somewhere closer to Melbourne in the block southish of lake Eildon. so quick to get to on Friday night, drive Saturday and Sunday morning then head home Sunday arvo possibly over the mountains. I would expect the driving standard to be Medium.

If you could let me know if you would be interested, what dates you could make (let me know a few w/ends you would be free would be nice) and any other ideas for locations (not Tasmania ???)
Thanks
Gary

MudRunnerTD
2nd September 2013, 07:02 PM
Camper Trailer needs a dust off. I'm in.

rusty_nail
2nd September 2013, 07:18 PM
Hi Guys, just wondering who would be interested in a family orientated meet up before xmas.
I was thinking along the lines of base camping somewhere closer to Melbourne in the block southish of lake Eildon. so quick to get to on Friday night, drive Saturday and Sunday morning then head home Sunday arvo possibly over the mountains. I would expect the driving standard to be Medium.

If you could let me know if you would be interested, what dates you could make (let me know a few w/ends you would be free would be nice) and any other ideas for locations (not Tasmania ???)
Thanks
Gary

I'm keen if u guys are OK to make it a little closer to NSW? Makes the drive abit easier for me?

It doesn't have to be in NSW tho lol

Bloodyaussie
2nd September 2013, 07:20 PM
Thats funny as Nissheads and I were talking about this very subject... but when I mentioned it to AB he had that look on his face like "Oh god!!!"

I am interested!!!

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2013, 08:36 PM
We need to organize a meet up in nissheads area we owe him that much
for attending nearly all ours down here theres some mean tracks to be
done from what ive been told

AB
2nd September 2013, 08:38 PM
Yep I will be keen too with camper. Prob not big days driving with the family, just get back early arvos for kids games, etc

Sounds good!!!

liftlid
2nd September 2013, 08:47 PM
We need to organize a meet up in nissheads area we owe him that much
for attending nearly all ours down here theres some mean tracks to be
done from what ive been told

Properly a good option for Easter in NSW

Drewboyaus
3rd September 2013, 04:24 PM
I'd be down for this!

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

rusty_nail
3rd September 2013, 04:28 PM
Properly a good option for Easter in NSW

That sounds awesome!!!

liftlid
4th September 2013, 07:16 PM

Thanks
Gary

Ok guys and gals
I'm thinking the 23/24 of November or the 30th nov/1st December what do you guys think?

AB
4th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Don't ask what we think mate it will never happen as there is always a weekend where someone can't go..lol

I'm happy either dates so just choose one and lets roll with it.

These meet ups are getting regular...love it!

liftlid
4th September 2013, 07:22 PM
Don't ask what we think mate it will never happen as there is always a weekend where someone can't go..lol

I'm happy either dates so just choose one and lets roll with it.

These meet ups are getting regular...love it!

I will choose the date tomorrow just trying to generate more interest. I have a few more ideas for future meet ups if people interested

Winnie
4th September 2013, 07:23 PM
Cn I come? I am like a kid Myself lmao

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

liftlid
4th September 2013, 07:24 PM

All children are welcome !

AB
4th September 2013, 07:26 PM

Yes son you can come with daddy on this one.

liftlid
4th September 2013, 07:28 PM

Who's your daddy!!

liftlid
4th September 2013, 07:30 PM

All are welcome not just family's, I just want the Misses to meet everybody.

Winnie
4th September 2013, 07:33 PM

Gives me an idea, might invite the old man

Drewboyaus
4th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Ok guys and gals
I'm thinking the 23/24 of November or the 30th nov/1st December what do you guys think?

I would prefer the 30th/1st option but as AB said if you get everyone's opinion you'll never settle on a date (SA members.....)

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

Bloodyaussie
4th September 2013, 07:41 PM
Set a date and they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
4th September 2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah nah I ain't going if this lot are gunna be there!!!! ;)

liftlid
5th September 2013, 08:21 AM
Yeah nah I ain't going if this lot are gunna be there!!!! ;)

I guess your outta luck then!

Bloodyaussie
5th September 2013, 08:26 AM
I must say though it is a tough time of year to get away for something like this as we have just done an August trip and the the Oct trip then a Nov trip?

I do like the idea of heading up towards the border in the high country to give Kris a fighting chance as he always travels down here...

I am also trying to get a desert trip in the north west of Vic but it seems I always run out of time..... plus have not been hunting in a long time.... I use to wish my life away!!!

liftlid
5th September 2013, 08:33 AM
I must say though it is a tough time of year to get away for something like this as we have just done an August trip and the the Oct trip then a Nov trip?

I do like the idea of heading up towards the border in the high country to give Kris a fighting chance as he always travels down here...

I am also trying to get a desert trip in the north west of Vic but it seems I always run out of time..... plus have not been hunting in a long time.... I use to wish my life away!!!

Wanted something to get the family involved

liftlid
5th September 2013, 08:39 AM
ok guys the date will be 30NOV/1st DEC. I think I need to start a new thread now with the details