PDA

View Full Version : Hi from SW Vic

GQ4.2
26th June 2010, 05:34 PM
Just thought I'd have a quick look at this new forum, looks good so far (lets hope it doesn't turn into another outers...)

I usually frequent Mud Rhino and Patrol4x4 forums

few details of my rig

89 GQ Shorty
2" spring & 2" body lift
TD42 (turbo is on its way!)
Custom Bar work
High mount winch
36" Simex ET2's

I'm from Warrnambool and generally go 4wdn in the otway's, also a member of the Geelong 4WD Club

AB
26th June 2010, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Feel free to ask anything.

Mark
26th June 2010, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. :)

patch697
26th June 2010, 06:29 PM
G/day there GQ4.2 Paul here Welcome mate Im glad you found us. I look forward to catching up for a chat. Cheers

Minx
26th June 2010, 06:39 PM
looks good so far (lets hope it doesn't turn into another outers...)

Sorry again guys, I'm not up with computer lingo these days.

What do you mean by outers?

YNOT
26th June 2010, 08:00 PM
He's referring to Outerlimits forum.

Tony

Minx
26th June 2010, 08:11 PM
Whats wrong with outerlimits.

Im only on this forum, I'm not much of a computer guy.

ive seen some forums where theres total wankers up themselves sitting behind theyre computers acting like tough guys and their probably little dweeby kids abusing people.

That stuff can really mess with kids heads getting abused like that.

They only asked simple questions and got laughed at...Pretty harsh, everyone has to start somewhere to learn things.

Woof
26th June 2010, 10:35 PM
Welcome mate

patch697
29th June 2010, 01:53 PM
Whats wrong with outerlimits.

Im only on this forum, I'm not much of a computer guy.

ive seen some forums where theres total wankers up themselves sitting behind theyre computers acting like tough guys and their probably little dweeby kids abusing people.

That stuff can really mess with kids heads getting abused like that.

This is a common occurrence on a lot of forums. Key board bashing (as I call it) is a favorite past time for some ppl (people) but rest assured Andy ( The site Administrator) is a vigilante chap & will stamp that sort of BS right out fast quick & in a hurry.

They only asked simple questions and got laughed at...Pretty harsh, everyone has to start somewhere to learn things.

I totally agree 100% & if we all stick together on this point we will prevent the Keyboard bashes from doing that here. It is up to us the users as much as it is Andy ( The site Administrator) after all this is our community as well.

Thanks Minx for raising this point I admire your openness

Cheers
Paul

GQ4.2
29th June 2010, 03:15 PM
yeah I think this forum will go along if we can stamp out the "keyboard warriors" attitude which is basically what outers has turned into plus I think the admin over there has lost the plot as well

patch697
29th June 2010, 03:29 PM
yeah I think this forum will go along if we can stamp out the "keyboard warriors" attitude which is basically what outers has turned into plus I think the admin over there has lost the plot as well

I thought outers had shut down for that very reason?.... that was the word out anyway. Are well all I can say is that I myself & im sure everyone else here would be very happy for them never to find our sunny shores here at this forum & if thay do manage to find us there stay will be very short I can assure you.

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
29th June 2010, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
23rd August 2010, 11:38 PM
Hi GQ4.2 i'm Tim