PDA

View Full Version : GU 3 alloy bull bar

BigRAWesty
26th August 2013, 06:13 PM
Picked this up to modify to the GQ, but I'm not happy with the idea now Its here.
So, chasing $200. What I paid for it. It is negotiable and I can help with freight.
Its located in Mount gambier, sa.i
Comes with all plastics bolts and screws.
Its in good condition, and will polish up nice.
Any questions, please ask and it will be advertised elsewhere.
Cheers

Bluecrab
2nd September 2013, 11:34 PM
I like it, Fit any GU mate? Got one but 4 that price have spare/change round mayb?
Down your way mid OCT, if u still got it?
Daz

BigRAWesty
3rd September 2013, 02:50 AM
I'm no GU guru, but I think there were body changes. Hopefully someone can let us know..

MudRunnerTD
3rd September 2013, 10:07 AM
It should fit series 1 to 3 (GUI - GUIII) but not sure it will bolt to a GUIV as there was a shape change. Kallen did you do a test fit to the GQ?? I'd be interested to see how it looked? probably too wide i reckon? also being an Airbag bar not sure what that means to the front of a GQ.

Bluecrab what year is your GU? s it the Current shape with the big flairs of the earlier shape? this will fit the earlier shape no trouble.

BigRAWesty
3rd September 2013, 06:49 PM
It should fit series 1 to 3 (GUI - GUIII) but not sure it will bolt to a GUIV as there was a shape change. Kallen did you do a test fit to the GQ?? I'd be interested to see how it looked? probably too wide i reckon? also being an Airbag bar not sure what that means to the front of a GQ.

Bluecrab what year is your GU? s it the Current shape with the big flairs of the earlier shape? this will fit the earlier shape no trouble.

Thanks mate. We'll it wasn't wide enough.. But also the formed section was to tall and the tubes to short.. So the bar hung below the recovery points, and the tubes didn't reach the top of the bonnet..
So major cut and shut needed, more than I wanted to do.

But atm Its sold pending pickup.

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 08:49 AM
Item has sold guys. This can be closed.
Cheers