PDA

View Full Version : Current issues with Motorculture App Version 2.4.9.25

AB
9th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Hi folks,

Have closed the old thread (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21872-Final-thread-about-any-new-issues-with-Motorculture-App) down and started this one for current known issues with the Motorculture App

If you experience errors try uninstalling the app then reinstalling

If you still get errors please post them here with

Your device: Android / Apple IOS and the problem / error

Please do not repost errors already known about for a device ( listed below ), try and keep general banter out and all testing please do so in the Current Motorculture App version 2.4.9.25 testing area thread (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?22711-Current-Motorculture-App-version-2.4.9.25-testing-Area&p=410991#post410991)

Cheers Toddie............... on Andy's behalf *L*

Current known issues

Android

1 - Signatures don't work on posts, be it default or a custom signature but works on pm's
2 - Cannot add a picture to an old Post
3 - Arrow at bottom for next page won't move you until you first tap else where on the screen (sometimes works sometimes not - as before this update)

Apple IOS

Bob
15th August 2013, 11:49 AM
Android

Faults so far

Signature does not Work
Cannot add a Pic to a old Post

cgm
16th August 2013, 04:06 AM
Android

Arrow at bottom for next page won't move you until you first tap else where on the screen (sometimes works sometimes not - as before this update)

Clunk
16th August 2013, 10:17 AM
Android

Arrow at bottom for next page won't move you until you first tap else where on the screen (sometimes works sometimes not - as before this update)

Also happens with the Page back arrow at the top

Bob
19th August 2013, 12:50 PM
Just did a update and signature still does not work

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2013, 02:22 PM
Just did a update and signature still does not work

What version are you on Bob????

No updates that I know of and just checked the play store and its still saying version 2.4.9.25

Bob
19th August 2013, 02:38 PM
What version are you on Bob????

No appdates that I know of and just checked the play store and its still saying version 2.4.9.25

When I turned on my Phone this morning it wanted to update so I let it with trepidation however it worked

Don't know what version. How do I tell ????????????

BigRAWesty
19th August 2013, 09:25 PM
"we see you have been using MC a lot, would you like to rate it?"

No thanks, your ratings don't go low enough...

:p

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2013, 09:44 PM
When I turned on my Phone this morning it wanted to update so I let it with trepidation however it worked

Don't know what version. How do I tell ????????????

You should have a option to manage apps, which should allow you to select motorculure from a list of other apps you have, will tell you the version number in there

NissanGQ4.2
20th August 2013, 07:55 AM
Hey Bob, did you have a date / time issue, seen a post in a intro thread from back 2010 or did you post in one thread and it went to the intro thread instead?

Bob
20th August 2013, 08:39 AM
Hey Bob, did you have a date / time issue, seen a post in a intro thread from back 2010 or did you post in one thread and it went to the intro thread instead?

??????...

NissanGQ4.2
20th August 2013, 09:28 AM
??????...

Sorry wasn't you Bob, it was Clunk

Clunk post 12: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4-Johnno-from-Mildura

did you have a date / time issue, seen a post in a intro thread from back 2010 or did you post in one thread and it went to the intro thread instead?

Rustyboner81
20th August 2013, 09:36 AM
For some reason if i clickon a member or a link it just sends me to some random thread??

Clunk
20th August 2013, 10:21 AM
Sorry wasn't you Bob, it was Clunk

Clunk post 12: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4-Johnno-from-Mildura

did you have a date / time issue, seen a post in a intro thread from back 2010 or did you post in one thread and it went to the intro thread instead?

Yes mate, I was responding to CGM using the quote function in the Simon Christie, Roof running for senate thread. Talk about random............... But it's good to see our ever attentive members welcoming others even though they joined three years ago and haven't been back on for ages, automatons!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Clunk
29th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Well it appears that signatures do work............... But only in PM's, pointless!!!!!!!!

So are they actually working on any fixes, or are they still having issues getting upgrades from Tapacrap?

Its these little things that just help with my OCD. I hate things not being finished.............

growler2058
30th August 2013, 06:18 AM
Can't post pics

TPC
30th August 2013, 07:28 AM
I have had a blank screen 3 times when opening it and the only way I have been able to fix it is to un-install & re-install, I don't usually use it, is that common?
Phone is HTC running Android.

BigRAWesty
30th August 2013, 07:47 AM
I have had a blank screen 3 times when opening it and the only way I have been able to fix it is to un-install & re-install, I don't usually use it, is that common?
Phone is HTC running Android.

Not here..

I'm still not seeing any pics, next button moth ways requires another screen touch, but seems to be only the end pages. If 3 or more pages it seems to jump to the middle ones fine..
And still no sigs..

trekster
30th August 2013, 01:59 PM
Mine works fine but would love to set NP as default forum on startup!

Or can you do that and I don't know?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

NissanGQ4.2
1st September 2013, 05:13 PM
Can't post pics

Sorry mate can't remember are you on Apple or Android?

NissanGQ4.2
1st September 2013, 05:18 PM
Mine works fine but would love to set NP as default forum on startup!

Or can you do that and I don't know?

You can do it on Android but not sure on Iphone

growler2058
1st September 2013, 06:08 PM
Apple
Worked uploading before the last upgrade now its fubar

NissanGQ4.2
1st September 2013, 06:10 PM
Not here..

I'm still not seeing any pics, next button moth ways requires another screen touch, but seems to be only the end pages. If 3 or more pages it seems to jump to the middle ones fine..
And still no sigs..

Kallen, can u see pics on a lappy???

NissanGQ4.2
1st September 2013, 06:13 PM
Apple
Worked uploading before the last upgrade now its fubar

What version r u guys on? Still the same version for android

MEGOMONSTER
1st September 2013, 06:24 PM
Currently I'm facing constant mini freezes. Typing but no letters then poof there all there.

cgm
1st September 2013, 06:27 PM
Ha ha. I only just caught up on clunks reply to me that went elesewhere and then all the "welcomes". That's really funny. Very personalised forum we are. :)

growler2058
1st September 2013, 06:41 PM
I just deleted it and reloaded it and now I can load pics
This is down at the bay for a Father's Day coffee

BigRAWesty
6th September 2013, 12:05 AM
Ok, Sony xperia. Having a dummy spit and closing while trying to view a pic in a pm..
Also the same old issues still.

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2013, 10:13 PM
Testing video embeding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc879PKoFc8

BigRAWesty
7th September 2013, 11:30 PM
Testing video embeding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc879PKoFc8

Nice size uddle...

Ow, it works

BigRAWesty
27th September 2013, 03:16 PM
So much update??? They have sorta fine quiet for us android users..

Clunk
27th September 2013, 04:04 PM
So much update??? They have sorta fine quiet for us android users..

I've lost interest mate, they obviously don't read the thread and can't be bothered to fix those niggling little things and to be honest, if there were an update, the bloody thing wouldn't work anyway.

At least this version works........ to an extent !!!!!!!!! lol

BigRAWesty
27th September 2013, 04:08 PM
I've lost interest mate, they obviously don't read the thread and can't be bothered to fix those niggling little things and to be honest, if there were an update, the bloody thing wouldn't work anyway.

Yes, my line of thinking to. Just thought I'd ask..

NissanGQ4.2
27th September 2013, 05:37 PM

At least I'm not the only one, was going to delete this thread as its pretty pointless of having it when they have no interest in updating their app

Clunk
27th September 2013, 07:35 PM
At least I'm not the only one, was going to delete this thread as its pretty pointless of having it when they have no interest in updating their app

go for it mate, one less thread for me to hijack!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 09:41 PM
So I'm having a new small issue..
I have a post I wish to check out a member's profile.
I copy the op's url and post it into safari..
All well and good except it opens a totally different thread... And its a different thread each time I try it.. Lol
Could and android user try and see.. Cheers

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 09:42 PM
Same issue wether I copy posts url or select open in browser option..

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2013, 09:43 PM
All well and good except it opens a totally different thread... And its a different thread each time I try it.. Lol

?????? Safari is not an MC issue *L*

BigRAWesty
30th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Hahaha yea good one...

Well it seems to be this one thread..

Happens when selecting either copy url or open in browser...
Weird..

Clunk
30th September 2013, 10:34 PM
It's a Motorculture issue, it's happened to me a couple of times in the previous version, hadn't tried it with this version and to be honest, I'm highly unlikely to either ;)

Drewboyaus
30th September 2013, 10:57 PM
Any likelihood of some car based ads?
I'm not especially fond of the Thai girl chat line.....not if I want to stay married....
LOL

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 08:26 PM

My question is, why would you be copying the op's url? Why wouldn't you use the view author's profile, or does that not work?

Maybe I should turn my tablet on and check.........................nah forget that *L*

taslucas
1st October 2013, 08:59 PM
This app is crap!!

I'm so pi$$ed that I accidently deleted my tappa talk account.

Motorculture is so glitchy. About One in every five posts just crashes when I go to submit. At least twice a day the damned thing just shuts down while I'm reading posts.....

Aaaarrrggh!!!

megatexture
1st October 2013, 09:04 PM
I had the same issues and only made 2 post with it and got the sh!ts and deleted it!

AB
1st October 2013, 09:04 PM
It's about time to send this thread off to them blokes...leave it with me!

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:14 PM
My question is, why would you be copying the op's url? Why wouldn't you use the view author's profile, or does that not work?

Maybe I should turn my tablet on and check.........................nah forget that *L*

Was just that one thread that neither options worked.. Others seem to be fine.
Must still be bugs as probably twice a day I see a post dated1970 show up.. Lol
But also when I leave a pm which has been opened via notification On my phone it shuts mc down.. Bit of a pain as you loose the thread your reading..

Also still the same buttons issue, seems to be forward and back on every page now.
No sig...

AB
1st October 2013, 09:15 PM
Thats weird!!!

I was just about to send them an email and I just got an email of an update with android app to test out.

If anyone wants to help out (Android only users) can they send me an email to info@nissanpatrol.com.au and I will forward the email with the BYO2 version.

Fingers crossed blokes!!!

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:24 PM
Thats weird!!!

I was just about to send them an email and I just got an email of an update with android app to test out.

If anyone wants to help out (Android only users) can they send me an email to info@nissanpatrol.com.au and I will forward the email with the BYO2 version.

Why the hell not. Email sent..

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 09:31 PM
send me the test one Andy, you have my email Addy already

AB
1st October 2013, 09:33 PM
send me the test one Andy, you have my email Addy already

Sent...thanks mate!!!

BigRAWesty
We'll Its working.. That's a bonus...

AB
Why the hell not. Email sent..

Sent...Thanks mate. You sent me an email using your hotmail account....I thought you need a gmail account to download the app on Android but see how you go bud.

AB
1st October 2013, 09:34 PM
We'll Its working.. That's a bonus...

Cool, sounds like you sorted it out...lol

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:37 PM
Cool, sounds like you sorted it out...lol

Yea that's byo1.. Just uploaded byo2 and bloody hell Its different. From what I can figure byo1 is basses on tappa2, byo2 is tappa4.. Totally different interface..

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:40 PM
Can't customize Sig at all on byo2.. Won't let you.. But it seems the pre set one ain't working still either..

Drewboyaus
1st October 2013, 09:45 PM
This app is crap!!

I'm so pi$$ed that I accidently deleted my tappa talk account.

Motorculture is so glitchy. About One in every five posts just crashes when I go to submit. At least twice a day the damned thing just shuts down while I'm reading posts.....

Aaaarrrggh!!!

I hear ya Lucas. I accidentally deleted my Tappa account 2 weeks ago and have been sore about it ever since.
Seriously the latest versions of Tappa make MC look like windows 3.1

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 09:53 PM
Kallen, I have posted a new thread for the MC beta version in the help thread, can u post all issues there please

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 09:53 PM
I hear ya Lucas. I accidentally deleted my Tappa account 2 weeks ago and have been sore about it ever since.
Seriously the latest versions of Tappa make MC look like windows 3.1

Yea this new version of mc is based on the New tappa4.. Quite nice..

Struggling to upload a pic. Just sits on the 'uploading' page.
Could be service related..

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 09:55 PM
Yea this new version of mc is based on the New tappa4.. Quite nice..

Heapz better than the old one :)

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 10:00 PM
Kallen, I have posted a new thread for the MC beta version in the help thread, can u post all issues there please

Did you? Can't find it?? Lol.. First issue... :rolleyes:

Clunk
1st October 2013, 10:12 PM
Thats weird!!!

Pm sent AB, link didn't work for me using MC

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 10:18 PM
Pm sent AB, link didn't work for me using MC

Did you upload byo2? You need to ensure your phone will upload files from unrecognized sources. In your security settings..

Clunk
1st October 2013, 10:25 PM
Did you upload byo2? You need to ensure your phone will upload files from unrecognized sources. In your security settings..

AB doesn't love me, I haven't been sent anything yet :(

cgm
1st October 2013, 10:29 PM
Sent you an email Andy. Would like to give it a try if I can.

BigRAWesty
1st October 2013, 10:43 PM

Emailed him??

NissanGQ4.2
1st October 2013, 11:01 PM

You don't want it...................it has issues as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cgm
2nd October 2013, 12:31 AM
It's MC - of course it's got issues! Just wonder if they are bigger or smaller than current issues???

NissanGQ4.2
2nd October 2013, 06:34 AM
It's MC - of course it's got issues! Just wonder if they are bigger or smaller than current issues???

about the same size *L*, you can see a list of them in the first page here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?23705-Motorculture-Beta-Testing

Alitis007
2nd October 2013, 08:49 AM
Since i updated my phone to the 5s i can't seem to get notifications but its probably coz MC hasn't updated their gear for iOS7 compatibility??

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2013, 09:50 AM
Since i updated my phone to the 5s i can't seem to get notifications but its probably coz MC hasn't updated their gear for iOS7 compatibility??

Did it revert back to old settings?

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2013, 09:51 AM
about the same size *L*, you can see a list of them in the first page here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?23705-Motorculture-Beta-Testing

Same issues really hay, just a spifier layout... :rolleyes:

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 09:57 AM
Friggin dating ads are rife.

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2013, 10:17 AM

Yea seems they don't really care about add content, as long as their pockets are gold lined..

Alitis007
2nd October 2013, 10:32 AM
Did it revert back to old settings?

Yeah mate it did and i even deleted and re installed it. Its funny tho, since i posted the fault i have received 2 out 3 notifications.

taslucas
2nd October 2013, 10:59 AM
Just tried to reply in this thread and the app shut down.

OWNERS OF MOTORCULTURE, YOUR APP IS SERIOUSLY FLAWED. PLEASE FIX IT PROMPTLY. When you copied tappa talk, why did you not copy it correctly?

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2013, 11:16 AM
Yeah mate it did and i even deleted and re installed it. Its funny tho, since i posted the fault i have received 2 out 3 notifications.

It's like there farking with us... :confused:

taslucas
2nd October 2013, 11:27 AM

I'm getting:

Lonely? Why not try Naughty Dating? Get the app now

Winnie
2nd October 2013, 11:38 AM
Have you got a link for that Lucas?

taslucas
2nd October 2013, 12:00 PM
Have you got a link for that Lucas?

Lmao

Awww mate, you'll find that special person one day

Winnie
2nd October 2013, 12:13 PM
Will they be naughty?

Alitis007
2nd October 2013, 12:19 PM
It's like there farking with us... :confused:

Bloody oath they are!!

Alitis007
2nd October 2013, 12:21 PM
I'm getting:

Lonely? Why not try Naughty Dating? Get the app now

I'm getting this today 34884 last week was " I date asia " and sone clothing brand for women with eating disorders lol

taslucas
2nd October 2013, 12:23 PM
Will they be naughty?

Yep, until you spank them and make them behave

Drewboyaus
26th October 2013, 11:05 AM
iOS7. When selecting a thread on iPhone it sends me to a different thread, normally the one above or below in my current view. Happened last night when I posted by accident in the depression thread, when it was supposed to be in the "what made you happy" thread.
It's not the first time, I have had that issue before.
Sometimes I can select the thread I want by selecting the one above or below but not always. Sometimes it just won't let me select the one I want at all and I have to access it via the participated view or some other way.
It seems random.
The other thing is MC hangs for a few seconds when typing and then continues.

oncedisturbed
26th October 2013, 11:30 AM
Both apple and android versions on some threads take back 5 or more pages before the most recent response

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

NissanGQ4.2
26th October 2013, 12:48 PM
I'm surprised this thread is still going *LMAO*

Winnie
26th October 2013, 12:49 PM
iOS7. When selecting a thread on iPhone it sends me to a different thread, normally the one above or below in my current view. Happened last night when I posted by accident in the depression thread, when it was supposed to be in the "what made you happy" thread.
It's not the first time, I have had that issue before.
Sometimes I can select the thread I want by selecting the one above or below but not always. Sometimes it just won't let me select the one I want at all and I have to access it via the participated view or some other way.
It seems random.
The other thing is MC hangs for a few seconds when typing and then continues.

I've had that happen on Android before. Fix was to go and manually find the thread and not go through recent posts to find it.

Drewboyaus
26th October 2013, 06:01 PM
I've had that happen on Android before. Fix was to go and manually find the thread and not go through recent posts to find it.

I know, it's such a PITA though to find the thread sometimes.

Such an inappropriate post last night in the depression thread....."had such a good time at the races" WTF???? LOL Stupid motorculture.

BigRAWesty
26th October 2013, 06:22 PM
Ow Its still going toddie.. And getting worse.
I'm about to go back to the old format. No fixes were made with this version, but it just crashes constantly..

Clunk
27th October 2013, 03:29 AM
Ow Its still going toddie.. And getting worse.
I'm about to go back to the old format. No fixes were made with this version, but it just crashes constantly..

Mate, I lasted a couple of days with the beta version it sucked balls big time. Haven't said anything in this thread due to them not paying any attention to it anyway........ MC IS STILL SHOCKINGLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!! SURELY IT'S TIME FOR THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS TO HAVE BEEN FIXED BY NOW MATESPACE??????!!!!!!!............ OR ARE YOU NOW JUST WORKING ON THE NEWER PIECE OF CRAP THAT WORKING WORSE THAN THIS PIECE OF CRAP?

Clunk
1st November 2013, 12:54 AM
Now it's decided that a it's no longer going to let me thank people or post photos!!!!!!!!!

BigRAWesty
1st November 2013, 02:03 AM
I told ya mate. Their watching us... ... :confused:

But agreed, who can one app be so farked.
How about a mass ratings hit and bocot and use the page for a bit. Surly someone will notice..

BigRAWesty
1st November 2013, 02:13 AM
Just left some nice reviews..

Clunk
18th November 2013, 11:48 PM
This app still sucks big hairy balls...... All of the issues either big or small still exist. Still no update!!!!!!!! Oh and it's not my devices either, tapacrap 2, 4, HD and pro all work fine and it's lucky the MC signature doesn't work

BigRAWesty
19th November 2013, 06:01 AM
This app still sucks big hairy balls...... All of the issues either big or small still exist. Still no update!!!!!!!! Oh and it's not my devices either, tapacrap 2, 4, HD and pro all work fine and it's lucky the MC signature doesn't work

X2. Seems they've just given up??
Not even mk2 of the New layout??

Was it really bringing in that much AB?
I realise well possibly loose a couple of vendors but if we up the membership by $1 each can we please go back to tappa??

growler2058
19th November 2013, 06:16 AM
I can't moderate using motorcrap

MEGOMONSTER
19th November 2013, 06:28 AM

Thank god for that.

growler2058
19th November 2013, 07:04 AM
Thank god for that.

Don't be like that mate ;)

BigRAWesty
19th November 2013, 07:23 AM
Thank god for that.

Lol. But true.

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2013, 04:53 PM

Why not???

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2013, 04:58 PM
I realise well possibly loose a couple of vendors but if we up the membership by $1 each can we please go back to tappa??

I think its time Andy made his own NP app considering he is finished with You4wd.com's app and has nothing better 2 do. He can keep the MC app for non paying members and have the NP app for forum sponsors and anyone else that downloads it from Google play store or Itunes.

MudRunnerTD
19th November 2013, 04:58 PM

Yeah I tried the other day too and gave up and opened Safari and had no trouble.

Winnie
19th November 2013, 05:09 PM
My MC has actually been really good lately, it crashed loading up this thread bahahaha!

BigRAWesty
19th November 2013, 05:51 PM
My MC has actually been really good lately, it crashed loading up this thread bahahaha!

I'm telling ya there bloody watching and farking with us..

Clunk
19th November 2013, 06:30 PM
I think its time Andy made his own NP app considering he is finished with You4wd.com's app and has nothing better 2 do. He can keep the MC app for non paying members and have the NP app for forum sponsors and anyone else that downloads it from Google play store or Itunes.

Hmmmm.......... Roof top bag first or NP app, now there's a quandary lol

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2013, 06:42 PM
Hmmmm.......... Roof top bag first or NP app, now there's a quandary lol

He is multi talented he could do both in his sleep

Clunk
20th November 2013, 11:48 PM
He is multi talented he could do both in his sleep

Ohhhh if only that were true

Maxhead
2nd January 2014, 10:48 AM
Time to bin this piece of JUNK Andy....Give your members something that works!!!!

bignev
2nd January 2014, 01:39 PM
After upgrading my phone to the s4 and reinstalling the app. I havn't had any problems (yet)

BigRAWesty
2nd January 2014, 02:17 PM
After upgrading my phone to the s4 and reinstalling the app. I havn't had any problems (yet)

Seems they have nailed crapple, but it's easy when everyone is running the same system.
Android the have to program for 100's of different handsets..

growler2058
2nd January 2014, 03:48 PM
I cant moderate still on mcrapola

Winnie
2nd January 2014, 03:51 PM
I cant moderate still on mcrapola

Thank fk for that!!!

growler2058
2nd January 2014, 04:09 PM
Thank fk for that!!!

Settle down torbo, I can log on through safari and get you that way :)

NissanGQ4.2
2nd January 2014, 05:30 PM
Time to bin this piece of JUNK Andy....Give your members something that works!!!!

100% Kris,

Its time for an dedicated NP app or something that works at least that gets updated when there are problems

Surly the MC app or there advertising doesn't make you any money Andy, so why keep it?

oncedisturbed
2nd January 2014, 05:40 PM
Have MC on my S4 and it still freezes, photo's only upload occasionally and don't get the pm notifications

Drewboyaus
2nd January 2014, 09:53 PM
MC is rubbish. That is all.

AB
2nd January 2014, 10:00 PM
Righto blokes this has gone on too much hey.

When I get back to work let's work together and find someone who can help us out in building an app but only for forum sponsors.

Lets just do it, im sick of talking about it. I'm back on the 13th and well make it happen...

Just for forum sponsors though. Not sure how we can do that though for only sponsors but well work it out.

Someone please remind me...lmao

Sorry gents, it was just another issue I was hoping would work itself out but alas I need to do it myself to make it work do let's just do it.

Drewboyaus
2nd January 2014, 10:34 PM
I guess I'd better pull finger then and become a sponsor.......

Clunk
3rd January 2014, 01:39 AM
Righto blokes this has gone on too much hey.

When I get back to work let's work together and find someone who can help us out in building an app but only for forum sponsors.

Lets just do it, im sick of talking about it. I'm back on the 13th and well make it happen...

Just for forum sponsors though. Not sure how we can do that though for only sponsors but well work it out.

Someone please remind me...lmao

Sorry gents, it was just another issue I was hoping would work itself out but alas I need to do it myself to make it work do let's just do it.

Don't you just love peer pressure!!!!????? :D

AB
3rd January 2014, 09:31 AM
Don't you just love peer pressure!!!!????? :D

I just got sick of seeing this thread pop up all the time...lol

Yeah it seems a lot of issues with the android as iOS is "most" times ok but we'll design our own one soon.

BigRAWesty
3rd January 2014, 10:20 AM
Possibly a add version for non members and add free for paying.

Clunk
1st February 2014, 12:19 AM
When you get sent a notification that you have a new pm (on an android device), click on the notification and it bloody takes you to a previous pm from someone else........... oh how I far kin love this piece of guano app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AB, can't you please just reinstate Tapacrap until you organised that other thing you're working on???????

Oh and a roof top bag would be nice

oncedisturbed
1st February 2014, 12:46 AM
Don't even get notifications on android

Clunk
1st February 2014, 12:53 AM
Don't even get notifications on android

Did you set it up? Stupid question I know nut had to ask?

growler2058
1st February 2014, 01:01 AM
@clunk did you get a notification

oncedisturbed
1st February 2014, 01:18 AM
Did you set it up? Stupid question I know nut had to ask?

Yup, used to get them on both apple and android now nudda zip

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

timbar
1st February 2014, 01:28 AM
I have all sorts of dramas with this stupid app all the time !!!!!

timbar
1st February 2014, 01:28 AM
Evening Jason

growler2058
1st February 2014, 01:29 AM
Hoiwdy Timbar

Clunk
1st February 2014, 01:32 AM
@clunk did you get a notification

Oh now you're making me feel special hahahahahaha

Clunk
1st February 2014, 01:35 AM
Even Timbar

growler2058
1st February 2014, 01:38 AM
Oh now you're making me feel special hahahahahaha

I'm gunna 3d you and @clunk @ab @mudrunnertd all the time in every post

Clunk
1st February 2014, 01:38 AM
Might as well just spam the crap out of this thread now, seeing as it doesn't get read anyway hahahahahahahah............ yes I'm talking to you Motorculture

Clunk
1st February 2014, 01:40 AM
@growler 2058........... this is great, I could also follow his lead, you forktard Hahahahah

MudRunnerTD
1st February 2014, 01:45 AM
I'm gunna 3d you and @clunk @ab @mudrunnertd all the time in every post

Lmfao!! Glad to see you embrace that little trick. I have not seen it used like that within a sentence but that's pretty cool. Nice one @growler2058 what do you think @ab

growler2058
1st February 2014, 01:46 AM
I wonder
@forum hahahahahahaha that'd be funny

Clunk
1st February 2014, 01:53 AM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ oh sorry did I stutter

growler2058
1st February 2014, 02:19 AM
@winnie @taslucas @clunk @doggy @threedogs @mudrunnertd @drewboyaus @bloodyaussie @nisshead @RLI @ab @roofy @timbar @ade @nissanpatrol.com.au
Hi bwahahaha

timbar
1st February 2014, 02:21 AM
@winnie @taslucas @clunk @doggy @threedogs @mudrunnertd @drewboyaus @bloodyaussie @nisshead @RLI @ab @roofy @timbar @ade @nissanpatrol.com.au
Hi bwahahaha

Hi mate !!!

growler2058
1st February 2014, 02:23 AM
@timbar how's all over there in the Wild West brother

growler2058
1st February 2014, 02:25 AM
I'm gunna cut n paste @ everyone bwahahahahah or have it in my sig line how annoying would that be hahahhahahaa

timbar
1st February 2014, 02:26 AM
Yeah not too bad how u been mate ??

Still having dramas with the troll getting it licensed again trying to find a company in South Australia that installed my fuel tank to get a modification certificate for the tank they supplied or installed

growler2058
1st February 2014, 02:37 AM
Good over here mate
What's the company name?

Clunk
1st February 2014, 02:40 AM
Hi bwahahaha

If I've said it once @growler2058 then I've said it a thousand times........ you tool hahaha

growler2058
1st February 2014, 02:41 AM
If I've said it once @growler2058 then I've said it a thousand times........ you tool hahaha

That's not what you said on fb hahaha

Clunk
1st February 2014, 02:49 AM
That's not what you said on fb hahaha

Yeah I know, I called you a cent

NissanGQ4.2
1st February 2014, 07:18 AM
Might as well just spam the crap out of this thread now, seeing as it doesn't get read anyway hahahahahahahah............ yes I'm talking to you Motorculture

Who?????????? *LMAO*

Winnie
1st February 2014, 08:22 AM
Is that supposed to give me a notification? Haha. I have notifications turned on and I don't get them at all.

Maxhead
1st February 2014, 08:37 AM
Is that supposed to give me a notification? Haha. I have notifications turned on and I don't get them at all.

You're doing it all wrong Chrisso

Winnie
1st February 2014, 09:03 AM
Nah MC just sucks a big one bahaha. Thank fark they don't work though or I would have been screaming at Growler last night

Winnies-missus
1st February 2014, 09:18 AM

Even I get notifications winnie

Winnie
1st February 2014, 09:19 AM
Yep and now you're turning your phone off at night so growler doesn't keep me up. Hahaha.

growler2058
1st February 2014, 10:08 AM
@winnies-missus oy poo @winnie mine wasn't notifying either last update stopped it isn't that right @ab @mudeunnertd @lucas @nisshead

Winnies-missus
1st February 2014, 10:10 AM
Yep and now you're turning your phone off at night so growler doesn't keep me up. Hahaha.

Na lol I'll keep my phone on lol

Winnie
1st February 2014, 11:02 AM
@winnies-missus oy poo @winnie mine wasn't notifying either last update stopped it isn't that right @ab @mudeunnertd @lucas @nisshead

I only get notifications for PMs and it's from Tapatalk haha

BigRAWesty
1st February 2014, 11:19 AM

Learn to spell lol... mudeunner...
Fark

Kai4x4
5th October 2014, 11:56 AM
Hey not sure if its a issue or I'm just doing so.ething wrong but im not gettting push notifications on my phone when people coment on a post I have made or one I have replyed to any have any idea what to try to get it to work?? Im on android

Clunk
5th October 2014, 01:18 PM
Hey not sure if its a issue or I'm just doing so.ething wrong but im not gettting push notifications on my phone when people coment on a post I have made or one I have replyed to any have any idea what to try to get it to work?? Im on android

In Motorculture, you can only set up notifications for Private messages and subscribed threads.

Drewboyaus
5th October 2014, 01:25 PM
Has Motorculture improved at all? Forum runner stared out so promisingly but is buggy as fark now....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Clunk
5th October 2014, 01:58 PM
Has Motorculture improved at all? Forum runner stared out so promisingly but is buggy as fark now....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Nope, there's been no updates for eirther MC or ForumRunner since last year, I've tried Forum Friend as well but thats crap too................ the only one worth using is Tappatalk, which for most of us is no longer possible

oncedisturbed
5th October 2014, 08:41 PM
Yup, bring back tapatalk or get the dedicated vbulletin mobile plugin.

MC, FR & FF all suck bigtime. Struggles to connect to servers when uploading pics, always crashing on android and apple devices.

Clunk
5th October 2014, 11:51 PM
Yup, bring back tapatalk or get the dedicated vbulletin mobile plugin.

MC, FR & FF all suck bigtime. Struggles to connect to servers when uploading pics, always crashing on android and apple devices.

He's got the mobile version OD..... It's also crap lol

liftlid
6th October 2014, 09:07 AM
Is it possible to start a thread with motorculture? Can't find out how

liftlid
6th October 2014, 09:40 AM
Is it possible to start a thread with motorculture? Can't find out how

Ok have now worked it out
Congratulate me on my technical achievement !

AB
6th October 2014, 02:01 PM
Seems everything is just crap....Dedicated NP APP!!!!!

growler2058
6th October 2014, 02:05 PM
Yeah,yeah yeah...........whatever :)

BigRAWesty
6th October 2014, 03:29 PM

Just another pipe dream...

93patrol
6th October 2014, 03:41 PM
That would be in the same realm as rooftop bags wouldn't it??
Lols

Clunk
6th October 2014, 05:57 PM
That would be in the same realm as rooftop bags wouldn't it??
Lols

Ooooooooh that's low but only because you beat me to it Bwahahahaha

LaughingBeagles
1st April 2015, 01:29 PM
Finally got to a thread that's not closed. 😳 not sure if others are having this issue but the MotorCulture app is no longer available on any countries version of Apple Store. Any hints as to how I can get it?

Also, just wondering if it would be worthwhile archiving the six closed threads I went through to get to this one to save the frustration of reading only to find it no longer relevant... Don't want to sound like a complaining Noob after only just signing up, so just tell me to pull my head in if I am out of line.

Winnie
1st April 2015, 01:34 PM
There is an app we are using now called Forum Runner, you have to pay a couple of bucks for it and it is a pretty terrible app to be honest.

LaughingBeagles
1st April 2015, 01:59 PM
Thanks Winnie. Sounds like I am better off sticking with the forum in a web browser on my iPad for now.

NissanGQ4.2
1st April 2015, 06:59 PM
Also, just wondering if it would be worthwhile archiving the six closed threads I went through to get to this one to save the frustration of reading only to find it no longer relevant... Don't want to sound like a complaining Noob after only just signing up, so just tell me to pull my head in if I am out of line.

Easy done mate, I'll make time in the next few days 2 delete all old threads, Thanks for the suggestion :)

Clunk
1st April 2015, 08:21 PM
Easy done mate, I'll make time in the next few days 2 delete all old threads, Thanks for the suggestion :)

you're a sarcastic wanker !!!!! hahahahahaha

All threads are irrelevant if they've been tainted by me........ you best delete those ones too oddie ;)

NissanGQ4.2
1st April 2015, 08:24 PM
you're a sarcastic wanker !!!!! hahahahahaha

All threads are irrelevant if they've been tainted by me........ you best delete those ones too oddie ;)

True, but I don't have enough time 2 dedicate 2 deleting 21,125 posts of ur crap *LMAO*

Clunk
1st April 2015, 08:25 PM
Finally got to a thread that's not closed.  not sure if others are having this issue but the MotorCulture app is no longer available on any countries version of Apple Store. Any hints as to how I can get it?

I'll give you a hint........... grab what ever crapple devices you have, smash them up and dispose of in a sensible manner, so no one else can suffer. Get yourself a nice shiny new android device, lo and behold you will now have access to Motorculture, Forum Fiend or Forum Runner in the play store........... MC and FR are no longer being developed, so you'll be stuck with what ever problems they have. Forum Fiend is relatively new and bugs are being fixed regularly - and it's free ;)

LaughingBeagles
1st April 2015, 09:20 PM
Lol, point taken.