PDA

View Full Version : anyone fancy offroading in Lederderg Park near Bacchus Marsh??

boggy2006
6th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Hope I'm ok posting this here. I'm keen to do a bit of offroading and went up to Lerderderg park at the weekend to have a look around. Some good gravel tracks up there. I was with the family, so didn't check out the 4x4 bits, but I've read there's a few tracks, some challenging depending on the weather. After I've done some mods (lift and tyres) I'd like to check out the 4x4 tracks, but it's always best to have more than one vehicle. Is anyone around Melbourne/Vic interested in offroading up there in a few weeks time (or anywhere else a similar distance around Melbourne)?

Some info here; http://www.visitvictoria.com/displayobject.cfm/objectid.0007AC6E-4E7D-1A66-88CD80C476A90318/

cheers

ps. think I should have posted this in the "trips and treks" section which I didn't notice before, mods please move if needed, thanks

AB
6th January 2011, 10:20 PM
Just give me time to find my GQ mate and I'll be up for weekend vic tracks all the time!

Finly Owner
6th January 2011, 10:21 PM
Is bullens still there?

boggy2006
8th January 2011, 08:51 PM
Just give me time to find my GQ mate and I'll be up for weekend vic tracks all the time!

That's great, it would be good to meet up. Where did you lose your GQ by the way?

AB
8th January 2011, 09:04 PM
That's great, it would be good to meet up. Where did you lose your GQ by the way?

Nah I'm looking at buying now, just trying to find the right one thats all. Very difficult!

boggy2006
9th January 2011, 08:38 PM
I know, I think I paid too much for mine, but could have spent months looking and it would have meant driving the wife's Renault Scenic in the mean time, so had to get one quick!!

madchris
26th January 2012, 09:54 PM
just moved down this way to Bacchus marsh and cheqing out the trax been not to bad but wood always be funner with a couple more 4x4 for shur

belzi82
27th January 2012, 01:03 AM
Hi I am in if I am free that weekend. There are a number of great tracks up that way

tusman
27th January 2012, 09:41 AM
I'm not to far from thier so would be keen, would be good to meet a few other nissan nuts

Spar
4th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Awesome. I am in melton and just got my gq swb. Will hopefully be on some tracks in a few weeks and would love to meet up with some like minded people and see what we can get ourself into/out of. Inbox me if you are keen for a drive, should have mine reg'd in a few weeks. Also know a mod shop in the area or a backyard that is cheap? Going to get the parts for a body life, need someone to put it on for me.

GQ TANK
24th April 2012, 07:24 PM
I go out regulary with the Melton & District 4WD club

healy
24th April 2012, 08:04 PM
yeah id love to go out and meet some of you ppl should be on the road next week if all goes to plan

BearGUST
24th April 2012, 09:02 PM
I'm pretty crazy busy in the next month or two but I'd be keen if I can make it happen!

dev
25th April 2012, 12:06 AM
If you guys are out and about on a Sunday then i'm keen to join as well. I'm geared up for med/hard tracks as well but anything goes.

SammiGQ
27th April 2012, 02:00 PM
Heading out there tomorrow if anyone is interested...

twisties
27th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Would be interested to test out my GU out there as I'm in Melton but not until NADS and Tyres have been sorted out.

hit22
7th May 2012, 02:04 AM
just got my GQ

Flo-w
7th June 2012, 08:33 PM
I've been in the Wombat State Forest last weekend and most 4x4 tracks I've seen were already "seasonally closed" (one week early as it should start on Queens Birthday weekend). Maybe someone can comment?
Same might be true for Lederderg. It seems like there are quite a few tracks just north-west of Greendale which don't have seasonal closure. Avoid disappointment by checking a map first.