PDA

View Full Version : Mud tyres in QLD

Bloodyaussie
7th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Pretty good price ... 265's..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/offroad-mud-tyres-4x4-4wd-/121155812600

menace 2
7th August 2013, 08:26 PM
dont know anything about those mongrel tyres but probably worth a look at for that price ...with the rims also..seems like they came off a rodeo...are they the same stud pattern as the patrols ?...even just for the tyres not bad though

menace 2
7th August 2013, 09:31 PM
just spoke to my son..he said that the motorway brand went bust (not that it would matter)...he said that they are simex copies..and either retreads or monoforms...( I couldnt see any retread line ?)...are extremely loud on the road and wear quick apparently....I think maybe the old adage..if it's too good to be true ......might be ok if you have the money for weekend attacks on something

MudRunnerTD
7th August 2013, 09:39 PM
If they are old then they are a full remould. That set looks pretty new, yes Motorway went bust and stopped making tyres but there is a new seller with the moulds selling a retread only and has been on the market for about 2 years.

If that seller has had them in the shed for 5 years then they are likely full remoulds, if they are 12 months old then they are retreads.

Not a bad price.

I actually have a set of these on Suzuki Sierra rims that I was going to run on a Lwb zook, I have sold the zook and should list them at some stage. Old school remoulds though not retreads.