PDA

View Full Version : Members selling goods through Private Messages

AB
7th August 2013, 06:57 PM
Hi All,

It's come to my attention that we have some members trying to market their products through PM (private messaging).

Let's put some forum statistics on the table as of last month (July 2013).

July 2013

136,291 people came to NissanPatrol.com.au
59,506 unique visitors (New people to the forum)
2,055,813 pages were viewed
6,438,717 Hits
735.88 GB of bandwidth. Even on a dedicated server I have a max limit of 500gb so I am already exceeding their limits and have to pay $1.50 per GB used. Do the math on top of an enormous monthly fee to run this place.

Trust me blokes, I am not sitting here sipping pina coladas on a tropical island. The vendor sponsorship is purely to cover these costs of running this monster I have created.

Please don't shaft me and bend the rules I have just enforced.

$50 for an entire "year" and you can sell your products.....C'mon.....$50 for a year!!!

Last time I checked 4wdAction were charging about $2000 a month and they only have 5 times more visitors then we have here.

Do the math gents, what we are offering here is absolutely ridiculous value for money in what you get.....Trust me, I do a lot of online marketing and this is a bloody good deal for a perfectly targeted audience.

You would pay ten fold on what is offered here but on some blog about how to make cupcakes.

Even some well known brands are taking on this sponsorship.

I know this post sounds harsh but this has really disappointed me finding this out.

First and last warning....Action will need to take place If I hear of this again.

MudRunnerTD
7th August 2013, 07:03 PM
10 day Ban for first offence. Permanent Ban for second.

Happy Days!

growler2058
7th August 2013, 07:12 PM
I want to post here but cant think of anything that's not offensive to those back door bandits! Don't take the piss!

AB
8th August 2013, 06:55 PM
Another bump so that the person(s) can see this in case they missed it.

growler2058
8th August 2013, 07:46 PM
Less than a dollar a week is a bloody good deal ay