PDA

View Full Version : 3 ltr turbo problems

bluey gu
5th January 2011, 09:41 PM
i own a 3 ltr turbo and just had the motor re-build 5000 km ago. ive been told its about to blow again and it hasnt been off road since its been done what can i do to make it last a bit longer and im still paying the last motor off and the shop that fixed it dosnt want anythink to do with me or the 4wd

DX grunt
5th January 2011, 09:48 PM
G'day Bluey. Tell us about your truck and what the issues are.

What state are you from?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
5th January 2011, 09:52 PM
Hi Bluey, welcome to the forum mate.

have a read of this thread below which also leads into another section.

Take your time reading it so you can understand and hopefully find a solution.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?479-3.0lt-GU-Patrols-Grenade-Facts&highlight=grenade

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 09:55 PM
Hi Bluey GU,
Don't forget to go to introductions and tell us a bit about you and your GU, where your from etc. And in Members rides you can even load a pic or 12. We love pics and intros will always get you more help with your problems Aye AB?

Tim

Maxhead
5th January 2011, 09:57 PM
Surely you would have got some warranty with the rebuild.
Who told you it's just about to blow again??? If that is true take back and demand a fix, don't put up with that kind of attitude mate.

Tell us a bit more about yourself and the truck in the introduction section as well mate. Welcome

AB
5th January 2011, 10:03 PM
Hi Bluey GU,
Don't forget to go to introductions and tell us a bit about you and your GU, where your from etc. And in Members rides you can even load a pic or 12. We love pics and intros will always get you more help with your problems Aye AB?

Tim

For sure Tim, completely forgot that part.

Always good to know who your helping, etc!