PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Qld

YNOT
25th June 2010, 11:02 PM
G'day all,

I'm Tony, some of you will recognize me from the other 4WD forums I kick around in.
I'm a Nissan nut from way back, having owned 6 cars, all Nissans, 4 of them Patrols.
Current Patrol is a lifted and locked 2003 GU 3l wagon. I'll put photos up as soon as I find where to put them,
I'm still trying to find my way around here!

Personal information about me, I'm 35 married with 2 kids (3 year old boy-his birthday today, and 8 month
old boy), I live in Jimboomba -south of Brisbane. I'm a member of the Qld Nissan Patrol Club.

Cheers

Tony

AB
25th June 2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Tony.

You can post your rig in our "members rides (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides-***NEW***)" section when you get a chance mate.

Happy birthday to your son too and feel free to ask anything.

Also, if your club up there is struggling in any way with communication with the members then PM me and we will be happy to create a private category for your members to discuss trips, events and meeting times, etc.

Danny
25th June 2010, 11:09 PM
Welcome aboard Tony.

patch697
26th June 2010, 12:00 AM
G/day Tony..... Welcome to the forum. I look forward to chatting with you. Cheers Paul

Timbo
26th June 2010, 07:11 AM
Gday tony welcome to the forum! At least you'll remember when you joined coz it's on your sons b'day haha! And a happy b'day to him.

DX grunt
26th June 2010, 08:39 AM
G'day Tony. Welcome to the forum. Happy birthday to your young'n.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
23rd August 2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah we've met