PDA

View Full Version : WA Forum meet 5th October 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Stropp
29th July 2013, 11:41 PM
Hi guys due to the cancellation of the last weekends trip how about 17 th 18 th August. Please let us know if you can make it.

Clunk
29th July 2013, 11:48 PM
can't make it until the 31st mate

Shaun 4x4
29th July 2013, 11:48 PM
Might come up for the first day for a drive, but not interested in camping.

What is dwellingup like for 4wding?

Only been out there for a few hours and only found a couple a bog holes and hill climbs

Woof
30th July 2013, 12:20 AM
Can't do, got Convoy for SIDS & Kids fundraiser at Auto Pro O'Connor on the 17th

DX grunt
30th July 2013, 12:21 AM
Hey Stropp.

Due to a couple of trips to theatre between now and the end of September, I won't be fully fit for up to 3 months.

All good, just need a lot of recovery time.

Thanks for the offer.

Rossco

Stropp
30th July 2013, 12:35 AM
Ok doggy and others how about the weekend after 24 th ., don't want to leave it too long or it will be summer.

Woof
30th July 2013, 01:20 AM
24th could be a goer Stropp, just need to see what work has got planned for me.

Winnie
30th July 2013, 07:38 AM
Hey Stropp.

Due to a couple of trips to theatre between now and the end of September, I won't be fully fit for up to 3 months.

All good, just need a lot of recovery time.

Thanks for the offer.

Rossco

That's a great excuse to not get your truck dirty!

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

taslucas
30th July 2013, 07:49 AM
That's a great excuse to not get your truck dirty!

Yeah I mean who even calls it the theatre these days anyway!? It's a cinema!
Lmao

oncedisturbed
30th July 2013, 11:33 AM
no can do on either weekend due to work

93patrol
30th July 2013, 12:12 PM
Free in end of October November but sept is full up for me

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Woof
31st July 2013, 12:23 AM
Ok doggy and others how about the weekend after 24 th ., don't want to leave it too long or it will be summer.

Sorry but the 24th is out for me as well now, got to make sure that my mother gets on the plane and heads back over East after being here for 4 months...LOL

Avo
31st July 2013, 01:34 AM
I'm easy and hopefully from now on can meetup withing a reasonable short period of time,so whenever it's suit most people i should be ok with.

Gecko17
31st July 2013, 06:12 PM
I should be back from site by the 20th but won't know till after he 10th... Not allowed to play in any more puddles tho.... :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

93patrol
31st July 2013, 06:17 PM
I should be back from site by the 20th but won't know till after he 10th... Not allowed to play in any more puddles tho.... :(

Hahahaha. Just not ones that drown the footwells

Avo
31st July 2013, 06:44 PM
I'm easy and hopefully from now on can meetup withing a reasonable short period of time,so whenever it's suit most people i should be ok with.

Just call them potholes from now on then hey..

93patrol
31st July 2013, 11:38 PM
once you guys sort out a date i'll check my roster and hopefully swing so i can get there

Clunk
31st July 2013, 11:59 PM
How about 5th October? Well infact any weekend in September or October is currently fine for me.

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

Stropp
1st August 2013, 12:49 AM
I'm easy available Saturday arvo' s and sundays

Woof
1st August 2013, 09:06 PM
I am unavailable for the following weekends due to my Convoy for SIDS and Kids fundraising commitments:
17th & 18th Aug
24th & 25th Aug
31st & 1st Aug/Sept
14th & 15th Sept
21st & 22nd Sept
12th & 13th Oct
19th & 20th Oct
16th & 17th Nov

I have committed myself to Convoy for SIDS and Kids, so please do not plan any trips around me as things may change..........................just take heaps of photos so I can still enjoy the trip.

Stropp
1st August 2013, 10:16 PM
I am thinking of going camping this weekend, maybe do powerlines again and then camp out towards the York rd like we did last time :) anyone wanna come along.

Avo
1st August 2013, 10:49 PM
If I was closer I"d love to

Clunk
1st August 2013, 10:55 PM
I am thinking of going camping this weekend, maybe do powerlines again and then camp out towards the York rd like we did last time :) anyone wanna come along.

Would love to mate but boys birthday this weekend and have family round...........

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

Clunk
1st August 2013, 10:56 PM
Sounds how does 5th October suit folk for this gathering??? Are we still allowed fires then?

93patrol
1st August 2013, 11:44 PM
well i am free for these dates and i think fires are ok at this time mate

Stropp
1st August 2013, 11:45 PM
Suits me :)

Clunk
2nd August 2013, 12:04 AM
LOCK IT IN EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

DX grunt
2nd August 2013, 12:07 AM
Are we still allowed fires then?

I'd definitely be checking with the local council/DEC, etc, first.

Clunk
2nd August 2013, 12:11 AM
I'd definitely be checking with the local council/DEC, etc, first.

To be honest, I don't care if we have a fire or not....... I just want to get out lol

93patrol
2nd August 2013, 01:33 AM
To be honest, I don't care if we have a fire or not....... I just want to get out lol

AGREED :driving2::smiley_thumbs_up::bananadancing:

Gecko17
2nd August 2013, 01:42 AM
I wanna come play, Clunk, but after 8 weeks off, I gotta go back to work.... Plus the truck being sent away to have a nice, shiny, new auto transmission put in...

Rustyboner81
2nd August 2013, 06:45 AM
24th YES!
That'll be the start of my next break.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

Rustyboner81
2nd August 2013, 06:50 AM
Sounds how does 5th October suit folk for this gathering??? Are we still allowed fires then?

Lock it in thats thats the start of another break.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

Stropp
2nd August 2013, 02:02 PM
fire bans start 1 december unless otherwise stated by shire, so play that one by ear but if its 40deg we wont need one anyway.

smicko
2nd August 2013, 09:28 PM
I wanna come play, Clunk, but after 8 weeks off, I gotta go back to work.... Plus the truck being sent away to have a nice, shiny, new auto transmission put in...

Was that as a result of your swim?

Clunk
2nd August 2013, 09:35 PM

Pretty sure he's just changing from manual to auto die to being a lazy driver :D;)

Gecko17
2nd August 2013, 11:50 PM
Pretty sure he's just changing from manual to auto die to being a lazy driver :D;)

Lol..... Sad but true Clunk. Have gotten lazy over the years and used to easy driving!

Gecko17
2nd August 2013, 11:53 PM

One other thing went wrong after the swim Smicko.... The fuel pump was playing up... Just added some injector cleaner... Worked a treat.

Clunk
2nd August 2013, 11:54 PM
Lol..... Sad but true Clunk. Have gotten lazy over the years and used to easy driving!

Nowt wrong with that mate, I love my auto lol

Gecko17
3rd August 2013, 12:02 AM
I can't wait to get it fitted! Looking forward to it.

DX grunt
3rd August 2013, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=Highlander;405367]Lol..... Sad but true Clunk. Have gotten lazy over the years and used to easy driving! /QUOTE]

I dunno you guys. Sounds to me like that in the not too distant future, a manual transmission will be an optional extra! PML :clapping:

Avo
3rd August 2013, 10:47 AM
I have been looking for a newish Nissan recently and I found a nice 2008 and in it's description is states Rare manual,go figure.I really want an auto,my current 4.2 has one and it's enjoyable to drive kicks down when the going gets tough.

So is it the 5th of October then,is so i'll start warning my boss,need to nut out some stuff for this trip so it'll be good if those going can all catch up.

Stropp
3rd August 2013, 10:58 AM
executive decision its the 5th october barring any unforseen circumstances i will be there, i will pm doggie to change the date on the heading.

Woodsta1704
3rd August 2013, 06:11 PM
Bugger I'll be in Kalbarri then. Would have loved to come along.

Woof
3rd August 2013, 07:54 PM
executive decision its the 5th october barring any unforseen circumstances i will be there, i will pm doggie to change the date on the heading.

All changed mate

Stropp
3rd August 2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks doggy, I hope it's ok for you with dates

Woof
3rd August 2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks doggy, I hope it's ok for you with dates

So do I mate, only time will tell...lol

Clunk
3rd August 2013, 11:02 PM
So do I mate, only time will tell...lol

So lock them in now Doggy

Woof
4th August 2013, 06:37 PM
So lock them in now Doggy

Would love to Clunky, but got a lot on at the moment, what with work, Convoy for SIDS and Kids and other stuff.......................so need to get away but will just have to wait and see.

DX grunt
4th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Gunna have to miss this date, too - damn it.

I've got my operation on 30th Sept and might still be on hospital drugs. I'm gunna impose a self ban on the forum until the drugs wear off. PML

Stropp
4th August 2013, 11:29 PM
Come on rossco, it could be entertaining, put up a few posts!

Clunk
4th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Gunna have to miss this date, too - damn it.

I've got my operation on 30th Sept and might still be on hospital drugs. I'm gunna impose a self ban on the forum until the drugs wear off. PML

That's probably for the best mate, not sure if the forum can handle 2 drug fuelled dribblers!!!!!!! Lol

Motorculture sucks chocolate salty balls!!!! Bring back TAPPACRAP............

Avo
4th August 2013, 11:48 PM
There shouldn't be any mud around by then Rossco.hey hope it all goes well for you dude.

Gecko17
5th August 2013, 10:09 AM
I can't make it either... Gonna be in Bali. (Would rather be going to Dwellingup!) :(

93patrol
5th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Geez it's a hard life maybe there should be a brag thread for everyone that goes overseas.

Good luck with the good drugs Rossco if it were me I wouldn't stay away from the forum. Lol

timbar
10th August 2013, 01:22 AM
Count me in hopefully !!!

oncedisturbed
10th August 2013, 03:59 AM
Bali has been cancelled so will check for the 5th as a maybe

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

93patrol
10th August 2013, 04:00 AM
why has bali stopped OD?

Rustyboner81
10th August 2013, 06:53 AM
Im still in unless the wife takes a turn after a small op on the 3rd but shes looking forward to it too

smicko
11th August 2013, 08:27 PM
We're out, we'll be in Exmouth.

Highlander if you can work out how to swap your manual for my auto feel free. I'd love a manual but I don't think the ecu will let it happen. I had a hard enough time just working out whether I can fit extractors or not.

Rustyboner81
13th August 2013, 09:15 PM
im still in guys, looking forward to meeting you all

Stropp
14th August 2013, 12:55 AM
im still in guys, looking forward to meeting you all

Thanks Russ it will be nice to meet you too lol. ;)

Clunk
14th August 2013, 01:22 AM
I'm still in too

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

Stropp
14th August 2013, 02:15 AM
I'm still in too

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

It will be nice to meet you too lol :)

Woof
14th August 2013, 09:53 PM
It will be nice to meet all of you............................................... ..sounds like it may be group hug time...lol

Avo
14th August 2013, 09:55 PM
Wait for me,i like hugs....I'll be there

Clunk
14th August 2013, 10:04 PM
Awwwwwwww feel the love fellas............

I reckon you blokes have been reading to many of Bloodyaussie's posts :D

93patrol
14th August 2013, 10:32 PM
I might have to pull out of this one as my daughters 2nd birthday is the weekend before so I've done a shift swap so I could go to that instead. Now don't get me wrong you guys are important to me but my wife makes my priorities ordered and you've been shuffled down a bit.

Rustyboner81
14th August 2013, 10:33 PM
It will be nice to meet all of you............................................... ..sounds like it may be group hug time...lol

i just hope everyone can make it, seems like theres always something that gets in the way

Clunk
14th August 2013, 10:53 PM
i just hope everyone can make it, seems like theres always something that gets in the way

That's the way things go unfortunately Russ....... You'll just have to make do with me and Stropp for company.... Hahahaha

Rustyboner81
14th August 2013, 11:12 PM
That's the way things go unfortunately Russ....... You'll just have to make do with me and Stropp for company.... Hahahaha

wa489 and doggy are bringing hugs lol

Clunk
14th August 2013, 11:17 PM
Doggy won't hug you mate.... He's more likely to nip your heels ;)

Clunk
14th August 2013, 11:39 PM
I might have to pull out of this one as my daughters 2nd birthday is the weekend before so I've done a shift swap so I could go to that instead. Now don't get me wrong you guys are important to me but my wife makes my priorities ordered and you've been shuffled down a bit.

That's a buggah mate....... In the sense that you can't make it I mean lol

Rustyboner81
14th August 2013, 11:47 PM
i would like to organise a meet closer to chrissy down in pemberton somewhere
im gonna have to check it out soon though

Avo
15th August 2013, 12:51 PM
I know a great place to camp for a night,My (well it's not exactly mine))joint.live and work on a farm.got enough room for a few,Just putting it out there.you all can camp,I have these close by and a great setup for camping

Stropp
15th August 2013, 01:07 PM
well if theres marron involved im in :)

taslucas
15th August 2013, 01:10 PM
well if theres marron involved im in :)

Id come for the spray can.....

93patrol
15th August 2013, 01:48 PM

you'd rock up just to be annoying:smileyvault-cute-bi:animierte-smilies-f

Gecko17
15th August 2013, 02:12 PM
I know a great place to camp for a night,My (well it's not exactly mine))joint.live and work on a farm.got enough room for a few,Just putting it out there.you all can camp,I have these close by and a great setup for camping

By crikey! I reckon thats the best offer going as I can't make this trip... maybe towards chrissy! you may end up with most of WA tho.... :D

Stropp
15th August 2013, 03:01 PM

Lucas you would have to bring your own paper bag tho :)

taslucas
15th August 2013, 05:16 PM
Lucas you would have to bring your own paper bag tho :)

Thats fine, I always carry one with me

Rustyboner81
15th August 2013, 09:21 PM
i got family near there too, i could get some extra marron maybe on the way down :)

looks like were onto a winner there 489, we'll stay focused on dwellingup and then get the ball rollin with a fresh thread and countdown maybe

Clunk
15th August 2013, 09:42 PM
Sounds like a great idea Neil and Russ..... Not sure if I can make it though as we're going up to Kalbarri for a week just after Xmas but I'll certainly be keen.

Avo
15th August 2013, 10:38 PM
yep need to catch up in dwelly,then I'll know wether to lock the gates or not.Ah the wonders of the forum hey,can't wait to meet a few of you guys especially a good old chin wag about this meet up in the middle.

Cheers

Stropp
15th August 2013, 10:56 PM
yep need to catch up in dwelly,then I'll know wether to lock the gates or not.Ah the wonders of the forum hey,can't wait to meet a few of you guys especially a good old chin wag about this meet up in the middle.

Cheers

Too late to lock the gate, we will just drive through it lol.

Clunk
15th August 2013, 11:05 PM

Cheers

Im ok but not so sure about that Stropp fella!!!!!!! Hahaha

Avo
27th August 2013, 04:46 PM
has anyone organised the weather for this new dwelly trip yet,

Stropp
27th August 2013, 04:59 PM
yeh mate october it will be fine trust me im a salesman LOL.

Rustyboner81
27th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Can you organise it for sunny. Dont fancy swagging it in the rain again

Stropp
27th August 2013, 06:34 PM
no worries rusty all taken care of mate :)

Clunk
27th August 2013, 06:56 PM
hey come on Russ, you've met Stropp, are you really sure you can trust him!!!????? hahahahahaha

Avo
27th August 2013, 10:37 PM
I'll bring a bottle and my campoven.

Clunk
27th August 2013, 11:09 PM
I'll bring a bottle and my campoven.

And a metal kettle!!!!! ;)

DX grunt
28th August 2013, 09:15 AM
Long story, but I've decided to make an appearance at the meet up - just to pee Clunk off. PML. hahahaha

Stropp
28th August 2013, 11:16 AM
ahh be good to meet you rossco, mm i think :)

rusty_nail
28th August 2013, 11:18 AM
you guys need to pull your finger out and show up us east coasters haha!

Stropp
28th August 2013, 11:32 AM
yeh yeh yeh, dont worry we will as soon as we can get our shite together lol, we may eventually get to have our meetup, been trying for about 6mths.

Rustyboner81
28th August 2013, 11:46 AM
We still got a whole month to go yet.....
Im an absolute diffinate, tarims op is on in late october, its gonna take a major mechanical failure to stop me now....
Hope i didnt just jinx it :eek:

Clunk
28th August 2013, 11:50 AM
Long story, but I've decided to make an appearance at the meet up - just to pee Clunk off. PML. hahahaha

yay Rossco!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Rustyboner81
18th September 2013, 10:44 PM
Getting closer.......couple weeks to go.......

Clunk
18th September 2013, 11:27 PM

Hope it dries out a little......... for the sake of my sanity!!!!!!!!! Lol

Stropp
18th September 2013, 11:29 PM
Looking good, should be a bit drier by then, should be a good weekend.

Clunk
18th September 2013, 11:31 PM
Looking good, should be a bit drier by then, should be a good weekend.

No should about it mate..... it will be a great weekend ;)

Woof
19th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Not sure I can make it................................................ .................fair chance it could be too WET OR WINDY OR SUNNY OR HOT OR SNOWY OR COLD OR COOL OR WARM OR MUDDY OR DUSTY OR DRY..........will confirm at a later date

AB
19th September 2013, 08:04 PM
Good work gents, finally!!!

Clunk
19th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Not sure I can make it................................................ .................fair chance it could be too WET OR WINDY OR SUNNY OR HOT OR SNOWY OR COLD OR COOL OR WARM OR MUDDY OR DUSTY OR DRY..........will confirm at a later date

Idiot!!!!!!!!!! you've got to come anyway Doggy, you're trip leader mate hahahahahahaha

Rustyboner81
19th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Idiot!!!!!!!!!! you've got to come anyway Doggy, you're trip leader mate hahahahahahaha

X2 thats BS doggy ya gotta come

Woof
19th September 2013, 10:31 PM
I do not know where everyone got the idea that I was trip leader, I still have trouble finding my way to work..............and it is only 3 minutes drive but sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to find it.
I have already booked the Friday off, so am planning to heading down there early that morning.

Clunk
19th September 2013, 10:38 PM
Grunter nominated you and you know what he says goes!!!!!! ;):D:D

Rustyboner81
19th September 2013, 10:47 PM
We're probably be down saturday morning. Theres a chance could be friday arvo but not likely

Avo
19th September 2013, 11:15 PM
Are we still meeting at the tree?

Woof
19th September 2013, 11:21 PM
Grunter nominated you and you know what he says goes!!!!!! ;):D:D

Yeah, going to have to carpet the whole track just for him now

Clunk
20th September 2013, 12:17 AM
Are we still meeting at the tree?

its the other treee now mate, didnt you get the memo!!!???/ lol

Rustyboner81
20th September 2013, 12:47 AM
its the other treee now mate, didnt you get the memo!!!???/ lol

Is there a tree?

Clunk
20th September 2013, 01:15 AM
Is there a tree?

Yeah, two of them :D

Clunk
20th September 2013, 01:15 AM
Yeah, going to have to carpet the whole track just for him now

The red carpet I hope lol

DX grunt
20th September 2013, 09:06 AM
The red carpet I hope lol
Absolutely. lol.

Now I'm confused. Are we meeting outside the Dwelly Pub at 10am on Saturday morning, or have I missed something?

Clunk
20th September 2013, 09:09 AM
Absolutely. lol.

Now I'm confused. Are we meeting outside the Dwelly Pub at 10am on Saturday morning, or have I missed something?

Yes............. :D

DX grunt
20th September 2013, 09:29 AM
Yes............. :D

Thank you. Finally, you have blessed me with something constructive. PML.

Do I need to bring my own red carpet, or is that provided? hahahahaha

Clunk
20th September 2013, 09:39 AM
Thank you. Finally, you have blessed me with something constructive. PML.

Do I need to bring my own red carpet, or is that provided? hahahahaha

Yes.......

93patrol
20th September 2013, 09:43 AM
I am absolutely gutted i can't make this i was hoping to get there but with the daughters 2nd birthday the weekend before i already had to shift swap to get it off so i miss out on this hopefully there will be another one near christmas time or early next year and we can do a big catch up then.

Stropp
20th September 2013, 12:34 PM
hopefully there will be more of them mate as we get more organised

taslucas
20th September 2013, 01:01 PM
Awww this meet up thread is so cute.......

oncedisturbed
20th September 2013, 01:56 PM
At this stage I am coming and possibly the minister as well, coming from quinns rocks so a bit of a mission lol

Clunk
20th September 2013, 03:07 PM

Shut it c@ck head!!!!! :D

Winnie
20th September 2013, 03:12 PM

I wonder how many interstaters they've got coming? (we superior Victorians have got 4 coming from interstate)
I think this is just gonna be Clunk sitting by a lonely fire by himself! hahahaha

Good onya guys, have a great trip and remember the photos.

Clunk
20th September 2013, 03:19 PM
I wonder how many interstaters they've got coming? (we superior Victorians have got 4 coming from interstate)
I think this is just gonna be Clunk sitting by a lonely fire by himself! hahahaha

Good onya guys, have a great trip and remember the photos.

Interstate????!!!!! Bloody hell mate its hard enough getting the locals together :D

Stropp
20th September 2013, 03:27 PM
dont want those strange people from OVER EAST do we clunk, we have enough here of our own :)

Clunk
20th September 2013, 03:35 PM
dont want those strange people from OVER EAST do we clunk, we have enough here of our own :)

exactly, look t Grunter and Doggy for instance!!!! hahahahaha

Woof
20th September 2013, 07:30 PM
hopefully there will be more of them mate as we get more organised

We have not done this one yet........................1st one still could be Christmas or new year, but what year????????????????LOLOLOLOL

AB
20th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah interstate members going to wa is a big ask but would be good mission for us one day hopefully?!?!?

Woof
20th September 2013, 07:32 PM
exactly, look t Grunter and Doggy for instance!!!! hahahahaha

That's it Clunky, Ross and I will be camping in the Pinjarra Bakery car-park now............

taslucas
20th September 2013, 07:37 PM
Yeah interstate members going to wa is a big ask but would be good mission for us one day hopefully?!?!?

going on a drive with clunky is an even bigger ask!! lmao

Clunk
20th September 2013, 07:55 PM
That's it Clunky, Ross and I will be camping in the Pinjarra Bakery car-park now............

I wouldn't have expected anything else!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahhaaha

Woof
20th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Is there a tree?

Yep, believe it or not but it has a yellow ribbon around it...................and 2 Red-tail Black cockatoos sitting in it, on the 2nd branch from the bottom on the left hand side

Woof
20th September 2013, 08:29 PM
Absolutely. lol.

Yes Ross, everyone but me will be meeting at the Dwelly Pub and 1000 on Saturday.................I will be there early on Friday by myself so I can have an intelligent conversation before the riff raff arrive mate...LMAO

DX grunt
20th September 2013, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=oncedisturbed;426684 coming from quinns rocks

[/QUOTE]

South Geraldton, you mean. lol

DX grunt
20th September 2013, 08:44 PM

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.

I can't believe that you put it in writing that you want to camp with me on the BITUMEN. hahahahaha.

Quick, delete the thread before anybody notices. PML.

Rustyboner81
20th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Too late. Its noticed

Woof
20th September 2013, 09:18 PM
Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.

I can't believe that you put it in writing that you want to camp with me on the BITUMEN. hahahahaha.

Quick, delete the thread before anybody notices. PML.

Sorry to disappoint you Ross but it is not about you mate..........................those pies are bloody great mate...WOOF

Avo
22nd September 2013, 06:49 PM
can't wait for this one,again.....should be fun,will be fun....

Woof
22nd September 2013, 07:19 PM
So those attending so far are:
Clunky
WA 489
Stropp
The Dogman
DX Grunt
OnceDisturbed
Rustyboner81

Maybes:
Fatboy

AB
22nd September 2013, 07:28 PM
Clunky
WA 489
Stropp
The Dogman
DX Grunt
OnceDisturbed
Rustyboner81

Good turnout doggy dog!!!

Woof
22nd September 2013, 07:42 PM
Yes it is AB, just hope the weather is kind to us.............just been crap over here lately mate

DX grunt
22nd September 2013, 08:02 PM
Yes it is AB, just hope the weather is kind to us.............just been crap over here lately mate

If it's gunna rain, please accept my apology. Can't have the red carpet getting soggy. lol

DX grunt
22nd September 2013, 08:05 PM
Hey Wayne...... Has the order you posted the order of the convoy?

I noticed that you put me behind you. Is this so that a GQ can tow out a GU? Payback's a beach, I believe. PML.

Glad to see Clunk first cab off the rank to get bogged. Hopefully Wayne doesn't follow Wayne's direction. Wink, Wink. hahahaha

DX grunt
22nd September 2013, 08:07 PM

It's because I'm making a guest appearance, on the red carpet - if it doesn't rain. lol.

Rustyboner81
22nd September 2013, 08:18 PM
I noticed that you put me behind you. Is this so that a GQ can tow out a GU?

Does that mean i gotta pull everyone out ..............
Should be interesting

DX grunt
22nd September 2013, 08:27 PM
I noticed that you put me behind you. Is this so that a GQ can tow out a GU?

Does that mean i gotta pull everyone out ..............
Should be interesting
I see a pattern forming. lol

oncedisturbed
22nd September 2013, 08:49 PM
Hopefully will have my front shockies and other knocks sorted out by then

DX grunt
22nd September 2013, 08:52 PM

No pressure, but I'd like to put a face to the name.

Hasn't Clunk got a great face for radio. lol

Rossco

Rustyboner81
22nd September 2013, 09:21 PM
Hope you can get it done OD

Woof
22nd September 2013, 09:25 PM

Even you haven't mate still come down............I have at least 2 stuffed shocks as well.

Clunk
22nd September 2013, 10:47 PM
Don't forget guys, the wheeling will just be a bonus....... its about catching up with old faces and meeting new and hopefully making good mates at the end of it.

Woof
22nd September 2013, 10:52 PM
Don't forget guys, the wheeling will just be a bonus....... its about catching up with old faces and meeting new and hopefully making good mates at the end of it.

Yep that's correct Clunky, this for me will be just a relaxing weekend with good mates around a nice fire

Clunk
22nd September 2013, 11:43 PM

Rossco

What ya trying to say asphalt man!!!!???? ;)

Rustyboner81
22nd September 2013, 11:56 PM
Have you got no pics on the forum clunk? Im sure i could find one

Clunk
23rd September 2013, 12:03 AM
Have you got no pics on the forum clunk? Im sure i could find one

There's plenty of my baby face on here bud!!!!!!!!! Hahahahah

oncedisturbed
23rd September 2013, 09:29 AM

Rossco

Hahahaha, he would do well working with us :)

Ahh the night-time sultry tones of the Clunkster :)

DX grunt
23rd September 2013, 07:20 PM
It is with absolute regret that I advise that I have to pull out of the meet up!!!

We were in Perth today, 4hs drive from home, and the battery light came on (in the Commodore). Being the mechanic that I am (lol), I thought it was the battery, because it's a bit old, but it turns out to be the alternator being stuffed.

ABS and battery light came on, no speedo, tacho or fuel gauge, then they would come back on, then off, then on again.

Anyway, about 3hrs later and over $500 later, I was back on the road. I didn't have time to look around
etc, etc, etc. The repair shop did the right thing and rang around and got me a good price.

Sorry guys, but I don't have the coin to attend. Spewing :mad::mad:

Rossco

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 07:22 PM
It's the beginning of the end for you blokes!

Clunk
23rd September 2013, 07:34 PM
It is with absolute regret that I advise that I have to pull out of the meet up!!!

We were in Perth today, 4hs drive from home, and the battery light came on (in the Commodore). Being the mechanic that I am (lol), I thought it was the battery, because it's a bit old, but it turns out to be the alternator being stuffed.

ABS and battery light came on, no speedo, tacho or fuel gauge, then they would come back on, then off, then on again.

Anyway, about 3hrs later and over $500 later, I was back on the road. I didn't have time to look around
etc, etc, etc. The repair shop did the right thing and rang around and got me a good price.

Rossco

you're just worried about having to leave the black top aren't ya Rossco!!!!!???????

just sell the commonwhore mate, you might just break even and get that $500 back!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

DX grunt
23rd September 2013, 08:40 PM
you're just worried about having to leave the black top aren't ya Rossco!!!!!???????

just sell the commonwhore mate, you might just break even and get that $500 back!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

You blokes are so cruel, but I still loves ya! PML

Seriously (lol), I was looking forward to getting mud on my tyres. lol. I was going to swag it, and if we had been there for a week, I would have set up my full monty - the envy of many of you.

"Never say die," Winnie. lol

Another 'serious' statement (lol), distances in WA are huge, we all do our best. Many of us are shift workers and we reeeeeely do our best.

As Midge would say,......'love to all'.

Rossco

Stropp
23rd September 2013, 09:03 PM

Rossco

Bugga that's not good

Woof
26th September 2013, 10:06 PM
Clunky
WA 489
Stropp
The Dogman
OnceDisturbed
Rustyboner81

Maybes:
Fatboy

Woof
26th September 2013, 10:12 PM
Very disappointing that you cannot attend Ross, was looking forward to catching up mate........................all going well there should be another before the end of the year, so will see you there

rottodiver
26th September 2013, 10:23 PM
g'day guys...
i might try and give it a go next weekend aswell..... my patrol got written off a few weeks ago so i wasnt sure if i would have a new one by now and enough mods to get me by..... but guess what i have a new one(well a 2011...gu7) and i have managed to get a few mods done(still 2 weeks till the diff lockers go in but i will just have to suffer without lol). We are actually going to dwellingup tomorrow night with the camper trailer and if i can get out of work next weekend i may well be in on this one(Ruth cant as she is busy so i will be flying solo).
is it going to be hard core 4 wheeling or just a chill out as i havent put good tyres on yet (although the lift kit is done) because i was wanting to hold off for as long as possible so i dont have to buy another set before simpson.

Scotty

Rustyboner81
26th September 2013, 10:26 PM
Very disappointing that you cannot attend Ross, was looking forward to catching up mate........................all going well there should be another before the end of the year, so will see you there

Pemberton!
Guess i dont get to meet you again mate. Guess i just gotta listen to the bitumen tales :(

Clunk
26th September 2013, 10:30 PM
g'day guys...
i might try and give it a go next weekend aswell..... my patrol got written off a few weeks ago so i wasnt sure if i would have a new one by now and enough mods to get me by..... but guess what i have a new one(well a 2011...gu7) and i have managed to get a few mods done(still 2 weeks till the diff lockers go in but i will just have to suffer without lol). We are actually going to dwellingup tomorrow night with the camper trailer and if i can get out of work next weekend i may well be in on this one(Ruth cant as she is busy so i will be flying solo).
is it going to be hard core 4 wheeling or just a chill out as i havent put good tyres on yet (although the lift kit is done) because i was wanting to hold off for as long as possible so i dont have to buy another set before simpson.

Scotty

I'll hopefully have the family with me so mostly chilling out....... And it they don't come, then I'll just see what happens ;)

Woof
26th September 2013, 10:35 PM
I will be just chilling out as well, may go for a drive but will see what happens Scotty

Rustyboner81
26th September 2013, 10:55 PM
I'll do most of what we come across but nothing crazy.
Im going mainly to meet all you guys and gals and say gday

Avo
26th September 2013, 11:02 PM
me too rusty,be great to meet up and have a chin wag and a beer.I'll be there rain hail or shine(I hope)unless theres trees everywhere again.Will be there with family and camper trailer,yes will bring fishing rods.I want to trey and catch some redfin whiloe I'm there.

Stropp
27th September 2013, 02:05 PM
looks like i am going to be late, the daughter has decided to go back to nsw again :(

Clunk
27th September 2013, 04:02 PM
looks like i am going to be late, the daughter has decided to go back to nsw again :(

as long as you're not pulling out mate, thats the main thing

Stropp
27th September 2013, 04:46 PM
no definitely be there just may not be till 5 ish

Woof
27th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Tell her she can go back on Sunday mate...lol
Now we may have a problem............does anyone know where we are camping??

Clunk
27th September 2013, 06:04 PM
Tell her she can go back on Sunday mate...lol
Now we may have a problem............does anyone know where we are camping??

havent got a clue mate, never been down there and don't know my way around.

Woof
27th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Just look for the tree......

Rustyboner81
27th September 2013, 10:04 PM
me too rusty,be great to meet up and have a chin wag and a beer.I'll be there rain hail or shine(I hope)unless theres trees everywhere again.Will be there with family and camper trailer,yes will bring fishing rods.I want to trey and catch some redfin whiloe I'm there.

i ordered some of these to keep in the troll, wouldnt mind having a play if they turn up in time.
rain hail or shine here to mate :0

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281023717391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

Rustyboner81
27th September 2013, 10:12 PM
ive only been a couple of times, but dont know this way your going in

Avo
27th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Explosives beat that any day mate..Be interesting to see if you ever grab that in a emergency.....lol...Lighter,smokes,alcahol.....wif e yeah better get the wife...oh no need the fishing gear....Sorry wife.......

Avo
27th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Got a 50 best 4wd trips in WA...it's got all the goss on Dwelling up so we'll be right...I'm just going in...meet at the pub (tree sorry) and go from there.....

Clunk
27th September 2013, 10:22 PM
Got a 50 best 4wd trips in WA...it's got all the goss on Dwelling up so we'll be right...I'm just going in...meet at the pub (tree sorry) and go from there.....

Trip leader then mate?????? ;)

Avo
28th September 2013, 12:15 AM
yeah right...I'm a follower..i tell ya what...you go that way and if ya come back we'll follow..

Woof
28th September 2013, 05:09 PM
I was/am going on Friday, let me do some thinking and I may come up with an answer............................................ ..................................shut-up Clunky..lol

Clunk
28th September 2013, 05:44 PM
I was/am going on Friday, let me do some thinking and I may come up with an answer............................................ ..................................shut-up Clunky..lol

but I didn't say anything:tease:

Avo
28th September 2013, 07:13 PM
we don't care Clunk....you did now.

Avo
29th September 2013, 08:23 PM

6 more sleeps fella's.......pulling the camper trailer out and dusting it off aready

Clunk
29th September 2013, 10:51 PM
6 more sleeps fella's.......pulling the camper trailer out and dusting it off aready

Just pop it outside mate, this efn rain will wash it down in no time......... I really hope it's not gonna be like this for the rest of the week

Stropp
30th September 2013, 02:22 PM
As I said previously I won't be down till around 5 pm or later.

Clunk
30th September 2013, 04:05 PM
Is it Saturday yet!!!!???? :D

Woof
30th September 2013, 05:13 PM
OK you lot, do you think that you could find the camp site without me if I gave some rough directions or would it be easier if I joined you all on Saturday???????

Clunk
30th September 2013, 07:30 PM
OK you lot, do you think that you could find the camp site without me if I gave some rough directions or would it be easier if I joined you all on Saturday???????

draw us a map Doggy and we'll see what happens!!!!!! hahahahaha

AB
30th September 2013, 07:33 PM
Looking forward to seeing the report gents!!!

Good to see a wa meet up!!!

Woof
30th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Looking forward to seeing the report gents!!!

Good to see a wa meet up!!!

Don't hold your breath mate, we have not done it yet....LOL

AB
30th September 2013, 07:52 PM
Don't hold your breath mate, we have not done it yet....LOL

I have faith in you Doggy!!!!

Woof
30th September 2013, 07:58 PM
draw us a map Doggy and we'll see what happens!!!!!! hahahahaha

OK, just follow these directions:

1. Leave the pub and head to the main street
2. Turn left at the main street
3. Follow the road until you see a sign
4. Turn right at the sign and follow the road until it turns to gravel
5. Keep going on the gravel road until you see THE TREE, it has faded yellow tape around it
6. Turn right at the TREE and follow the track until you see me.......

I hope that theses directions are easy to follow, if not just let me know.

Yours in mapping,
Doggy

Clunk
30th September 2013, 08:06 PM
OK, just follow these directions:

1. Leave the pub and head to the main street
2. Turn left at the main street
3. Follow the road until you see a sign
4. Turn right at the sign and follow the road until it turns to gravel
5. Keep going on the gravel road until you see THE TREE, it has faded yellow tape around it
6. Turn right at the TREE and follow the track until you see me.......

I hope that theses directions are easy to follow, if not just let me know.

Yours in mapping,
Doggy

got it........ see you in three weeks!!!!1

Woof
30th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Been thinking, again.
Maybe it is a better idea that instead of going on Friday by myself that I come down and meet everyone at the Pub on Saturday.

Comments anyone?

Clunk
30th September 2013, 08:19 PM
Been thinking, again.
Maybe it is a better idea that instead of going on Friday by myself that I come down and meet everyone at the Pub on Saturday.

Comments anyone?

I'm easy mate but i thought you were going down on friday to grab "THE" spot

Woof
30th September 2013, 08:40 PM
I'm easy mate but i thought you were going down on friday to grab "THE" spot

Yeah I was but you lot will get lost without me...................or should that read With Me..

Woof
30th September 2013, 08:58 PM
Clunky
WA 489
Stropp
The Dogman
OnceDisturbed
Rustyboner81
Fatboy

Woof
30th September 2013, 09:22 PM
We will be ALL meeting at the Dwelly Pub at 1000, from there we will make our way to the camp site via the Captain Fawcett Track....it maybe fairly muddy with a few semi deep holes on the track with all the rain we have had, but it should be a nice drive.
I recon that it may take us 3 hours to get to camp.

OR, we can do the quick way and be there in less than 1 hour.

Choose you fate everyone..lol

Clunk
30th September 2013, 09:26 PM
i say get to the camp quickly, setup, then go for a drive while the missus stays and cooks lunch and dinner!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Stropp
1st October 2013, 09:36 PM
Well how quickly things change, the young fella has now decided to stay home and look after the shop so I can be there at 10 and lead the way down if doggie wants to go on Friday and reserve the spot.

Avo
1st October 2013, 09:42 PM
Excellent Stropp,see ya Saturday..yeah i'm all for a quick drive in then a play....Set up camp have a chin wag and then go out for a put put...

Woof
1st October 2013, 09:44 PM
Bloody hell you lot are a handful, just checked the weather forecast ........................................chance of showers, I am out of this trip..LOL

Clunk
1st October 2013, 10:17 PM
Don't jinx it Doggy....... If it rains, it's your bloody fault!!!!!!! ;):D

Woof
1st October 2013, 10:22 PM
Don't care as I will be home in bed.....
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/10/2.gif

Woof
1st October 2013, 10:26 PM
Another update, I am heading down there on Friday morning to get the camping spot at Feral Flats, Fatboy and his wife Jodie will be getting there around 1500 on Friday as well, so when all you lot arrive on Saturday the wood will be all cut..................but you will have to drag it to the campsite.

Stropp
1st October 2013, 10:50 PM
Doggy I may come down later on Friday night and go to meet the guys at the pub while you wait at the camp.

Rustyboner81
1st October 2013, 10:51 PM
We will be ALL meeting at the Dwelly Pub at 1000, from there we will make our way to the camp site via the Captain Fawcett Track....it maybe fairly muddy with a few semi deep holes on the track with all the rain we have had, but it should be a nice drive.
I recon that it may take us 3 hours to get to camp.

OR, we can do the quick way and be there in less than 1 hour.

Choose you fate everyone..lol

Whos up for 3hrs??? Been waiting over a year for this

Rustyboner81
1st October 2013, 10:53 PM
Just read the other post about setup and drive.
Im easy either way but have to do some wheelin

Clunk
1st October 2013, 11:15 PM
Whos up for 3hrs??? Been waiting over a year for this

I'd be up for three hours if i didn't have the family with me......... But at the end of the day will go with the majority vote. Gonna gave to get a couple of extra jerry cans lol

Avo
2nd October 2013, 12:07 AM
would have already trekked 3 and a half hours in the car when we get to the pub,really would like just to do the last bit quick so we can relax..Going to have to leave down here at the latest 6.30/7am just to make sure I'm there at 10am...Don't want to be a spoiler but don't want to be in the car for 7 or 8 hrs straight....I wouldn't be a happy camper....But saying that give me a mudmap and i'll make it there myself from the pub honest....don't want to stuff other peoples fun up.....I want to go to this to catch up and have a chat with others planning this trip next year..

Woof
2nd October 2013, 07:32 PM
would have already trekked 3 and a half hours in the car when we get to the pub,really would like just to do the last bit quick so we can relax..Going to have to leave down here at the latest 6.30/7am just to make sure I'm there at 10am...Don't want to be a spoiler but don't want to be in the car for 7 or 8 hrs straight....I wouldn't be a happy camper....But saying that give me a mudmap and i'll make it there myself from the pub honest....don't want to stuff other peoples fun up.....I want to go to this to catch up and have a chat with others planning this trip next year..

No way Neil, the Saturday crew will wait of you mate......................................WON'T YOU ALL?

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 07:50 PM
No way Neil, the Saturday crew will wait of you mate......................................WON'T YOU ALL?

not because you said so but because thats just the type of bloke I am!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

you can infract me all you like, I'll never change!!!!!!! bwahahahaha

Rustyboner81
2nd October 2013, 08:38 PM
Yeah we'll wait

oncedisturbed
2nd October 2013, 08:50 PM
Shocks looks like they all sorted....well sort of with coil tape until I can get new King Springs put in.

Still heading down Saturday morning :)

Clunk
2nd October 2013, 10:13 PM
Shocks looks like they all sorted....well sort of with coil tape until I can get new King Springs put in.

Still heading down Saturday morning :)

Nice one bud

Avo
3rd October 2013, 09:33 AM
Sounds like this is actually going to happen...........WE will miss you out there Grunter.....sorry you couldn't make it would have been great to catch up and meet.......even got the carpet ready,drained all the puddles and swept the track

oncedisturbed
3rd October 2013, 12:01 PM
I reckon we could find enough swimming floaties to put on Rossco's rig to get over the mud muah

Anyone going from NoR and want to convoy down?

afatboy
3rd October 2013, 03:38 PM
Another update, I am heading down there on Friday morning to get the camping spot at Feral Flats, Fatboy and his wife Jodie will be getting there around 1500 on Friday as well, so when all you lot arrive on Saturday the wood will be all cut..................but you will have to drag it to the campsite.

We can only get there if you do up some directions mate. I got no idea where you guys set up lol. I reckon if we push it a bit we could be in Dwelly by about 1400 hrs. After 8 days on the beach at Sandy Cape, this will be a perefect little weekend trip to finish my holidays

Clunk
3rd October 2013, 03:55 PM
We can only get there if you do up some directions mate. I got no idea where you guys set up lol. I reckon if we push it a bit we could be in Dwelly by about 1400 hrs. After 8 days on the beach at Sandy Cape, this will be a perefect little weekend trip to finish my holidays

It's at the tree, didn't he tell you that bit? :D

Avo
3rd October 2013, 03:57 PM
you talking about Friday or staurday fatboy,half of us are meeting Saturday morning at the dwelly pub....10am....

Rustyboner81
3rd October 2013, 04:17 PM
Haha... yeah fatboy? Lol

afatboy
3rd October 2013, 05:46 PM
Yeah, my bad... Friday arvo, about 1400 hrs in Dwelly.

Woof
3rd October 2013, 07:14 PM
It's at the tree, didn't he tell you that bit? :D

Wrong again Clunky, you turn right at the tree and keep going.............................I think???????????

Woof
3rd October 2013, 07:20 PM

Hey Neil, I will put some directions up for you soon mate...............was on google maps for 2 hours trying to work it out myself....LOL
Called into Bunnings today and got some yellow caution tape, but I think I may need more so you can follow it from Dwelly to the campsite...........where ever that is...
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/10/3.gif

Rustyboner81
3rd October 2013, 07:37 PM
I'll be meeting at the pub on saturday too neil

Woof
3rd October 2013, 07:44 PM
I'll be meeting at the pub on saturday too neil

One Neil will be there on Friday and another Neil will be there on Saturday Rusty

Woof
3rd October 2013, 07:46 PM
Yeah, my bad... Friday arvo, about 1400 hrs in Dwelly.

Hey mate, just had another great idea, I will meet you at the Dwelly Pub at 1400 tomorrow and we can get lost together, how does that sound?

oncedisturbed
3rd October 2013, 07:57 PM
Will confirm with the minister but may be able to meet up on friday as well doggy, depends on how long it takes to get the troll and gear box serviced that morning. Was going to say get the tranny serviced but with you lot, things would've gone pear shaped

afatboy
3rd October 2013, 07:59 PM
Mate, that's an easier idea lol. Missus gets home at 1300, Patrol will be packed waiting. I'm sure even my beast can get from Mandurah to Dwelly in an hour. I'll see you there

Woof
3rd October 2013, 09:25 PM
Does anyone require a large 2 room tent, I can bring it if needed

Avo
3rd October 2013, 09:39 PM
I'm spewing I work for a living....so would love to be packing the car and getting there tomorrow but No chance...Have to take 3 days off next week while the misses goes to hospital......Kids and the misses have been doing a couple of pizza bases up.....Hopefully my kids can show you there awesome campoven cooking skills..........

Clunk
3rd October 2013, 09:46 PM
Does anyone require a large 2 room tent, I can bring it if needed

How large is large mate? Will it fit 2 adults 3 kids sleeping on 2 mats, 2 stretchers and a portable baby cot? :D.........

Woof
3rd October 2013, 10:02 PM
How large is large mate? Will it fit 2 adults 3 kids sleeping on 2 mats, 2 stretchers and a portable baby cot? :D.........

I will chuck it in the Patrol and bring it mate

Clunk
3rd October 2013, 10:24 PM
I will chuck it in the Patrol and bring it mate

Nah mate, don't worry about it bud. I've got me El cheapo 3 room jobby that I'll be bringing anyway..... Plenty of room in it, just in case undercover shelter is required at any point ;)

firm351
3rd October 2013, 11:12 PM
Hope you blokes have an awesome weekend down there. Next meetup i will be there for sure.

Clunk
3rd October 2013, 11:46 PM
Hope you blokes have an awesome weekend down there. Next meetup i will be there for sure.

we'll have to wet the babies head for ya mate

Clunk
3rd October 2013, 11:50 PM
two more sleeps!!!!!!!!!.......... well one for some

Stropp
4th October 2013, 12:27 AM
I'm heading down after work and will come back to town sat morning to lead the track in!

Clunk
4th October 2013, 12:43 AM
I'm heading down after work and will come back to town sat morning to lead the track in!

nice one Stropp, you're a good man despite what others say!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Clunk
4th October 2013, 10:32 AM
One more sleep folks

oncedisturbed
4th October 2013, 11:06 AM
Not gonna make it down today but will be there tomorrow, service not gonna be finished in time

Stropp
4th October 2013, 11:28 AM
Not gonna make it down today but will be there tomorrow, service not gonna be finished in time

message me if you want to get away this arvo i am leaving at 5pm from midland or i can meet you at the pub later.

Clunk
4th October 2013, 02:00 PM
Wish I could go this arvo

Stropp
4th October 2013, 03:12 PM
Wish I could go this arvo

you can dont be a sook

Clunk
4th October 2013, 03:30 PM
you can dont be a sook

Well I could if it were just me coming but the missus doesn't get home from work until 7.