PDA

View Full Version : FREE Commodore manuals

growler2058
28th July 2013, 12:12 PM
Found this its not for all commodores but there are other cars free as well.
Don't click on the big download. click on view download link then right click on small download link then save as............
Theyre good manuals (factory workshop) heaps better than Gregorys

http://www.allcarmanuals.com/models-Holden.html

EDIT: Cant download to many real quickly you need to wait a few minutes between downloads

NissanGQ4.2
28th July 2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks mate, I need to download one for the commohore but hadn't bothered looking for one yet :)

growler2058
28th July 2013, 02:35 PM
AB do you want to have a look and see what you think??
If you read the disclaimer on the site you linked to it is stated that these manual may be in breach of copyright. As such we have a duty to remove links to any site offering pirated copyrighted material.
This is from the forum I got the link from

NissanGQ4.2
28th July 2013, 03:00 PM
AB do you want to have a look and see what you think??
If you read the disclaimer on the site you linked to it is stated that these manual may be in breach of copyright. As such we have a duty to remove links to any site offering pirated copyrighted material.
This is from the forum I got the link from

hahahahahaha thats funny G man

What about all the patrol manuals here????? *LMAO*

growler2058
28th July 2013, 05:29 PM
hahahahahaha thats funny G man

What about all the patrol manuals here????? *LMAO*

Well that's what I was thinking? The forum I found that link on removed it because of the above, but has it elsewhere with a different name to the link DERRRR

AB
28th July 2013, 06:45 PM
I'm sure nissan has seen this forum and are happy with it. This forum alone has convinced many potential buyers to purchase a patrol over their rivalries so they should be licking their lips with these types of sites in my opinion.

Free marketing and promotion!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

growler2058
28th July 2013, 06:47 PM
I'm sure nissan has seen this forum and are happy with it. This forum alone has convinced many potential buyers to purchase a patrol over their rivalries so they should be licking their lips with these types of sites in my opinion.

Free marketing and promotion!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

They should be paying you a bloody commission for every sale :)

taslucas
28th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Lol, licking their lips:-)