PDA

View Full Version : Tracks near Burra Gorge

lagoonboy
24th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Gidday just for you guys that dont know there is a shortish 4 x 4 trail just near burra gorge. We strumbled onto it by accident getting some wood for the camp.

You chuck a right as you exit the road leading to the camp ground and the track entry is immediately after the floodway about 200 meters up on the left.

We had stacks of rain whilst we camped so some of the inclines were impossible but fun trying. Got some good flex going on as well as getting through a few tough bits.. It winds its way alone the creek there but shoots off in all directions...

If you are in that area give it a crack.... great camping spot near the creek bed too... and plenty of wood....

threedogs
24th July 2013, 01:30 PM
All hear say with no pitcures, you know the rules
All BS till pics sighted LOL

lagoonboy
24th July 2013, 01:34 PM
Ha.... didnt know that rule.... only dirty cars shots....

TPC
24th July 2013, 01:54 PM
I was there June long weekend and had a play in those tracks, was good fun but we didn't get any pics there either.
One of the steep rises out of the creek I got half way up and had an uncontrolled slide backwards to the bottom.

threedogs
24th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Still only hear say, putting my foot down lol
may need mods to delete ,lol

TPC
24th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Still only hear say, putting my foot down lol
may need mods to delete ,lol

Problem is everybody was having too much fun so nobody was willing to get out of their cars to take photos.

lagoonboy
24th July 2013, 03:53 PM
2-1 we win...lol

I know what you mean... TPC... those really steep ones we didnt even have a go as would have slid into the creek wall behind at the bottom... Good fun place to pass some time..

growler2058
24th July 2013, 03:55 PM
For you Threedogs

:useless: