PDA

View Full Version : ZD30 turbo

Teamdjbilo
23rd July 2013, 09:19 PM
So anyway last Thursday my car broke down with me not in it so was extremely annoyed!.

Anyway it was towed to the machincs and they have diagnosed it with the turbo has blown. Been looking around but not sure what I am looking at on eBay!

Anyway I am chasing preferable a brand new or reconditioned turbo for my zd30 on my 02 GU patrol.

Open to options as I am still waiting for the mechanics to find one for me!

I am located in Crabbes creek just north of Byron bay but south of the Gold Coast (gods country)

Thanks

SonOf
28th July 2013, 12:21 PM
I recently replaced mine but ended up buying a brand new one for the piece of mind & warranty. Was not that expensive. Saying that might be worth trying these guys http://www.tasautorecyclers.com.au/ they are pretty good and will ship pretty much anywhere. Have used them in the past for parts and they were really helpful & the parts were quality.

threedogs
28th July 2013, 01:43 PM
Check Ben e boys thread on swapping turbo's

meh
28th July 2013, 03:19 PM
http://southside4x4wreckers.com.au/
Have a few patrols there

lightnites
1st August 2013, 09:21 PM
Hey Mate,
If you haven't found one yet.
I have one off a 2006 ZD30 Navara. Not sure its the same though.

healy
1st August 2013, 09:25 PM
So anyway last Thursday my car broke down with me not in it so was extremely annoyed!.

Anyway it was towed to the machincs and they have diagnosed it with the turbo has blown. Been looking around but not sure what I am looking at on eBay!

Anyway I am chasing preferable a brand new or reconditioned turbo for my zd30 on my 02 GU patrol.

Open to options as I am still waiting for the mechanics to find one for me!

I am located in Crabbes creek just north of Byron bay but south of the Gold Coast (gods country)

Thanks

I have a turbo also from an 01 di just sitting around nothing wrong with it works fine pm if ya keen

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Motorculture mobile app