PDA

View Full Version : Lift off camping setup

harro959
18th July 2013, 09:36 AM
Hi Guys i am looking to sell my lift off canopy.

This canopy has been amazing for thoose friday night leaving camping trips as you can just leave all of your camping gear locked up nice and snug. Finish work, back up to it and away you go... hassle free camping :)

Please not that at the moment i have flogged the roof top tent, awning and plastic boxes that made up the kitchen for another project. So they are not included in the sale.

The Good....Very sturdy RHS frame with aluminium side canopy, comes with jacking legs and support braces so that you can lift it on and off your ute. When setup it becomes a kinda like a penthouse in the middle of the bush. The water tank, Led lighting, fridge slide and fold down kitchen table are all still present and included in the sale. I can email more pics to people that are interested. Also as you can see from the second photo, it only takes up half the tray, leaving the other half free for other things (eskies and firewood usually :))

The not so good... It is quite heavy and tall. I have never had any issues with it, most of the time i used it i took it somewhere then jacked it off so i had nothing on my ute for more intense 4wd. Though i have done a lot of 4wd with it on the back and the pootroll handled it quite well. Im prety sure i have a couple of videos somewhere of it 4wd with the canopy on the back if you are worried.

I have no idea how much this is worth so all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for looking
Jordan
harro959@hotmail.com