PDA

View Full Version : mq wiring diagram

phantom
3rd January 2011, 12:57 PM
gday all firstly a safe & happy new year to you all. i have a 1983 mq patrol swb l28. i need a full wiring diagram badly. i would sell my soul if any of you could email it to me please . thanks
my email is:

gonfishn09@gmail.com

cheers everyone

patch697
3rd January 2011, 02:38 PM
Welcome mate.

First things first...We stand on ceremony here & we like our new members to post up an intro of themselves in the introduction section HERE:http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions before asking for assistance from the forum.

We are a good friendly bunch here & if we can help our members out we will so there is a good chance someone here can help you.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Woof
3rd January 2011, 08:46 PM
Welcome mate, as Paul said Intro first, we have a great member base here and someone should be able to assist you.

Finly Owner
3rd January 2011, 11:03 PM
Phantom, please do go to intro, as I love have MQ owners join and helping them. But, I'm a little selfish sticking to my ways at helping those who go into introduction and tell us a little about themselves, vehicle, and where they live.
After 25 posts you can download tho whole manual.
Lots of help here once you do an intro, and we really are very friendly and funny bunch here. With some families and ladies as members too.

Tim