PDA

View Full Version : Whats this section about?

AB
3rd July 2013, 07:57 PM
There has been a few members requesting a dedicated forum for discussions and help with engine conversions.

Feel free to post up the discussions in this dedicated forum.

If any mods see any posts that should be in here feel free to move them. If any members want any moved to here then feel free to let us know.

Thanks again for your suggestions folks!

Bloodyaussie
3rd July 2013, 08:09 PM
Yeah good one as I want someone to pay and install a TD42 turbo in my car please....... I will consider all offers!!

Mikees
11th July 2013, 12:22 AM
Yeah good one as I want someone to pay and install a TD42 turbo in my car please....... I will consider all offers!!
Ring Obsession 4x4 in Melton. They've been doing a few TD42Ts of late. Patrolapart in Lilydale is another converter. Getting a good engine is half the challenge

Bloodyaussie
11th July 2013, 07:25 AM
Ring Obsession 4x4 in Melton. They've been doing a few TD42Ts of late. Patrolapart in Lilydale is another converter. Getting a good engine is half the challenge

Thats not the challenge mate, its money spent on renovations and getting up in the world not spending money on my toy!!!! oh I wish... think I want to punch Winnie in the back of the head?

I am going to be helping Irish out soon to do the swap over of a carbie motor to EFI and there seem to be a couple on here of late doing this conversion so will keep an eye on those.

Should be interesting????? err maybe??