PDA

View Full Version : Can't see some pics

matty_3977
3rd July 2013, 09:44 AM
Hey just wondering if anybody else is having this issue.

Some posts that I know had pics on them now don't and some that look like they should have pics and have reply's like "looks good mate" and "love to see more pics if ya got them" and I cant see them at all.

Just wondering if its just my browser (I use Firefox for everything) or if its an issue with the site.

Cause we all know "nothing happened to ya truck without pics".

if anybody knows please let me know

taslucas
3rd July 2013, 09:53 AM
Hi matty, I use Firefox on my pc and have no problems with seeing pics. When I used to be on wireless broadband that was pretty poor I would occasionally get the same problem as you describe. So it may be a download sort if issue? Also make sure you are logged in to the forum.

so far so good on motorculture

matty_3977
3rd July 2013, 10:17 AM
definitely logged on its really odd cause I'm seeing some but not others im thinking it could be a photo bucket thing or something like that too but i don't know lol

NissanGQ4.2
3rd July 2013, 04:38 PM
Hi mate, could you post the link up to any threads where you can't see the pictures please, also include what post number it is

Cheers

Toddie

Cuppa
3rd July 2013, 05:43 PM
There are some people's pics that no-one can see any more.This is because they were hosted on another website like Flickr, photo bucket or similar, & for some reason got wiped off there. As a result they no longer show upo in the thread. A heap of photos from DX Grunt disappeared in this way for example, & there may be others.

Have a look in the current sunsets thread. If you can see all the pics there you probably don't have a problem & the pics have just gone missing in action.

Cuppa

NissanGQ4.2
3rd July 2013, 06:13 PM
Also some members have cracked the sh!ts because they have broken forum rules repeatedly and when warned they have decided to remove there photo's from photobucket etc and left the forum, which unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it and no one will see them.

If you post up links of the pics you can't see I can check them out and let you know if the error is your end or if the links have been removed

Cheers

Toddie

AB
3rd July 2013, 08:10 PM
Hey mate, as mentioned above there could be a few reasons. If you can show us any posts in particular I'll suss it out for you and advise.