PDA

View Full Version : Expressions of interest for a TUNE-UP SESSION & B/Q AT MY PLACE!

PMC
20th June 2013, 05:21 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

Its official! Nissan tune-up session will be on Saturday 10th August, kick off at 8.30am. Fun-run day Sunday 11th August! Kick off 9.00am

Work to be done on Saturday!

1. Astro (Steve) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (tune and fit boost,egt and water temp gauges.)

2. RLI (Paul) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (adjust tappets and injector pump timing)

Anybody interested in just attending for a social visit and catch-up can you please advise me of your possible attendance so that i can organise a head count for food for the B/Q. BYO grog!

Steve can you please confirm if this is OK with you?

PS, Folks, could you also let me know how many of you would like to attending the Saturday afternoon/evening B/Q. I need a head count for adults and Children. My wife and I will provide the meat for the B/Q. BYO grog! Children welcome!

Regards,

Paul

BigRAWesty
20th June 2013, 07:16 PM
Why do you guys have to life so far away?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

trekster
20th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Depends for me on time etc, young family here so if we can we will.

Actually were just up at station creek on Saturday, Made a visit to the keyman as well, see my thread for pics :)

Cheers,
Eric.

*edit* I don't have anything I need doing to my car unless it involves pinching stuff of someone else's to put on my own :D But am happy to attend for a bbq etc!

NP99
21st June 2013, 06:53 AM
This would be a great event and having Mat there is like having a living workshop manual.

trekster
21st June 2013, 09:26 AM
Got my rego done today, got told p/s front bearing a little loose and trailing under bushes are torn, I know we can tighten the bearing up but whats it cost to do the bushes? And do I do any of the others while I am at it?

Cheers,
Eric.

nissannewby
21st June 2013, 11:56 AM
G'day trendsetters,

I am thinking of organising having a tune-up & B/Q session at my Place for forum members that live in around the Coffs Harbour region! ie Astro,Trekster and so on.

For this to work and those parties that are interested in this idea, we will need to pay for nissannewbys fuel to travel down from Brisbane to Coffs Harbour. Obviously the timing of this event will depend on Matt & Sheree's availability.

I can accommodate both Matt and Sheree at my place. Woolgoolga has 5 caravan parks so accommodation is easy, or you can camp 17ks from place at either Station creek or the beautiful Pebbly beach camp grounds!

PS, LETS GET THE FEELERS OUT AND SEE WHO IS INTERESTED IN THE IDEA!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:smiley_thumbs_up:

I was speaking with paul yesterday and we are thinking the first 2 weeks of august as one of them will be a long weekend for me and make it a little easier. If the guys interested could post things they may want done we can get a job plan organised as such.

nissannewby
21st June 2013, 11:58 AM
Got my rego done today, got told p/s front bearing a little loose and trailing under bushes are torn, I know we can tighten the bearing up but whats it cost to do the bushes? And do I do any of the others while I am at it?

Cheers,
Eric.

Which bushes are worn mate? Are they your front arms, rear lower control or upper rear control?

Steve4wdin
21st June 2013, 01:08 PM
Do you do oil changes? If so I will drive up from Sydney and watch you work. BAH,hahaha

NP99
21st June 2013, 01:26 PM
Do you do oil changes? If so I will drive up from Sydney and watch you work. BAH,hahaha

We could swap oil with you :)

trekster
21st June 2013, 03:15 PM
Which bushes are worn mate? Are they your front arms, rear lower control or upper rear control?

The big ones, the drivers side one is right next to the front diff, I call them big roller wheels lol because they look like that to me hahaha.

I can take a photo later to show, the mechanic I have is good and he pointed them out and showed me the wear, said he had done the same ones in my father in laws patrol as well.

Cheers,
Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

nissannewby
21st June 2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah sounds like your front ones. You can get away with just doing the worn ones if that's what you can afford but its always best to do them as a set. Always use genuine Nissan bushes to.

trekster
21st June 2013, 03:41 PM
This is it.

nissannewby
21st June 2013, 03:52 PM
This is it.

Radius arm/ front control arm

trekster
21st June 2013, 05:04 PM
I could see the tear in it, he told me it wasn't too bad but would need doing soon, what are they worth for the pair? And should anything else be done as well? Cost will depend on whether I do it soon or leave it a little bit as funds are quite tight at the moment after my insurance claim and rego.

Cheers,
Eric.

NP99
21st June 2013, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=trekster;388478]I could see the tear in it, he told me it wasn't too bad but would need doing soon, what are they worth for the pair? And should anything else be done as well? Cost will depend on whether I do it soon or leave it a little bit as funds are quite tight at the moment after my insurance claim and rego.

Cheers,
Eric.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Patrol-Genuine-GQ-GU-Radius-Arm-Bush-Set-5456001J00WSet-/290803477259?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b53ceb0b&_uhb=1

$115 a set

trekster
21st June 2013, 09:34 PM
Is it an easy job to do? Are the aftermarket rubber ones any good? Obviously genuine is better but if I went an aftermarket set would they last at least a couple of years? If so I would be happy to go a cheaper set that wont last as long to keep me going for now until I have enough coin down the track for genuine.

Seen these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-Rubber-Radius-Arm-Bush-to-Chassis-suit-Nissan-Patrol-Y60-GQ-Y61-GU-Maverick/290934579080?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D163%26meid%3D8532580067761299495%26pid%3D10 0005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D4%26sd%3D121128869820%26

Cheers,
Eric.

GUtsy ute
21st June 2013, 09:44 PM
Is it an easy job to do? Are the aftermarket rubber ones any good? Obviously genuine is better but if I went an aftermarket set would they last at least a couple of years? If so I would be happy to go a cheaper set that wont last as long to keep me going for now until I have enough coin down the track for genuine.

Seen these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-Rubber-Radius-Arm-Bush-to-Chassis-suit-Nissan-Patrol-Y60-GQ-Y61-GU-Maverick/290934579080?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D163%26meid%3D8532580067761299495%26pid%3D10 0005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D4%26sd%3D121128869820%26

Cheers,
Eric.

They are the ones for the other end of the arms up inside the chassis.

NP99
21st June 2013, 10:25 PM
You can do better than $115 shopping around.
Repco are doing 20% off in July, they might do better too.

nissannewby
22nd June 2013, 11:48 AM

Seen these

Cheers,
Eric.

How many k's currently on your rig Eric? Genuine will always last longer than anything else. If you do a little bit of driving offroad around your area genuine will outlast anything else

lhurley
22nd June 2013, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=trekster;388478]I could see the tear in it, he told me it wasn't too bad but would need doing soon, what are they worth for the pair? And should anything else be done as well? Cost will depend on whether I do it soon or leave it a little bit as funds are quite tight at the moment after my insurance claim and rego.

Cheers,
Eric.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Patrol-Genuine-GQ-GU-Radius-Arm-Bush-Set-5456001J00WSet-/290803477259?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b53ceb0b&_uhb=1

$115 a set

They are actually cheaper on the patrolapart website. $99 for the 4 lowers and $58 for the 4 uppers.

trekster
22nd June 2013, 08:54 PM
How many k's currently on your rig Eric? Genuine will always last longer than anything else. If you do a little bit of driving offroad around your area genuine will outlast anything else

Beast has 308k kms.

I do offroad but nothing stupidly hard.

Cheers,
Eric.

PMC
23rd June 2013, 12:10 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

I will come up with a draft itinerary in the next couple of days. So far we are looking at Saturday 10th August as a possible date.

Possible work to be done;

1. Astro (Steve) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (tune and fit boost,egt and water temp gauges.)

2. Trekster (Eric) GU 3.0lt turbo diesel wagon ( replace and fit new radius arm & front control arm bushes.)

3. RLI (Paul) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (adjust tappets and injector pump timing)

Anybody interested in just attending for a social visit and catch-up can you please advise me of your possible attendance so that i can organise a head count for food for the B/Q. BYO grog!

Steve and Eric can you PM me with a contact phone number please!

PS, i have a Jayco Hawk off-road camper trailer that i can set-up for anyone that needs accommodation for Saturday night.

Regards,

Paul

Astro
24th June 2013, 09:05 AM
10th August, suits me.

In the mean time I will make sure all my sensors fit.

Thanks for organising this guys

nissannewby
24th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Beast has 308k kms.

I do offroad but nothing stupidly hard.

Cheers,
Eric.

Genuine ones will see that many k's again the closest aftermarket ones might get half that.

trekster
25th June 2013, 04:57 AM
There is another fella who owns a 4.2 up in Woolgoolga he is on the forum but not very active, I have passed him on the message and will link him this thread.

Cheers,
Eric.

PMC
25th June 2013, 05:55 PM
There is another fella who owns a 4.2 up in Woolgoolga he is on the forum but not very active, I have passed him on the message and will link him this thread.

Cheers,
Eric.

Good onya Eric!

What is the members name? I thought i was the only forum member in Woopi. lol

Regards,

Paul

trekster
25th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Not sure what nickname he travels by Paul, think he's a bit of a lurker!

Cheers,
Eric.

PMC
27th June 2013, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=trekster;390334]Not sure what nickname he travels by Paul, think he's a bit of a lurker!

Cheers,
Eric.

G'day Eric,

I am going to try and recruit Kev Smith from Coffs Harbour TJM to join this forum! I am pretty sure that he would like Matt to have a look at his GQ wagon.

Regards,

Paul

trekster
29th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Didn't know Kev had a GQ, only his toyboata....

Good luck, he might be a tough nut to crack!

Cheers,
Eric.

PMC
29th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Didn't know Kev had a GQ, only his toyboata....

Good luck, he might be a tough nut to crack!

Cheers,
Eric.

G'evening mate,

He uses the GQ for his off-road business tours!

PS, if you get those bushes, we will put your patrol in my garage and do your job first!

Regards,

Paul

trekster
29th June 2013, 09:26 PM
PS, if you get those bushes, we will put your patrol in my garage and do your job first!

Unlikely I will get them in time matey, Something big and important coming up at the start of next month (rego) my ass is already caning hahaha

We'll see how I go, if not no matter I'm sure I can do them myself. After bbq is there some wheeling planned? :D

PMC
30th June 2013, 10:46 AM
Unlikely I will get them in time matey, Something big and important coming up at the start of next month (rego) my ass is already caning hahaha

We'll see how I go, if not no matter I'm sure I can do them myself. After bbq is there some wheeling planned? :D

G'day trekster,

I will be talking with Kev Smith with regards to him organising a trip around some of Coffs tracks for NP99, nissannewby and others for the day after (Sunday.)

PS, i will give you a call soon to discus.

Regards,

RLI

PMC
6th July 2013, 12:47 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

Nissan tune-up session will be on Saturday 10th August. Kick off 8.30am. Fun-run day Sunday 11th August! Kick off 9.00am.

2. RLI (Paul) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (adjust tappets and injector pump timing)

PS, Folks, could you also let me know how many of you would attending the Saturday afternoon/evening B/Q. I need a head count for adults and children. My wife and I will provide the meat for the B/Q. BYO grog! Children are welcome!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

PMC
13th July 2013, 05:56 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

AN UP-DATE ON OUR NISSAN TUNE -UP SESSION FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

I have my friend Kev Smith from Coffs Harbour TJM and a freelance journalist for 4x4 action, Camper trailer touring, 4x4 Camping and the Overlander magazines turning up as well as the boss of TJM Megastore Coffs Harbour Mark Brindle.

Kev is going to be writing and photographing about our tuning session and our 4x4 driving session around some of our tracks the following day. Kev as ask me what type of 4x4 driving do you guys want to do on Sunday 11th August? Please advise me ASAP so i can inform Kev?

Nissan tune-up session will be on Saturday 10th August. Kick off 8.30am. Fun-run day Sunday 11th August! Kick off 9.00am.

PS, Folks, could you also let me know how many of you would attending the Saturday afternoon/evening B/Q. I need a head count for adults and children. My wife and I will provide the meat for the B/Q. BYO grog! Children are welcome!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

NP99
13th July 2013, 10:36 PM
Lucky children are welcome, I turn 15 this year!

PMC
14th July 2013, 08:48 AM
G'day folks!

IT IS OFFICIAL FROM AB. We will do the article under the banner NISSAN PATROL.COM.AU Forum members held a tune up session for its Mid-North Coast NSW members recently!

To all those how are also participating in the 4x4 run on the Sunday, i will be linking you up with Kevs home e-mail soon, so that you can advise him of what grade of trip that you folks are interested in!

Regards,

Paul

Hodge
14th July 2013, 02:25 PM
Slightly off-topic, but something like this in Melbourne would be awesome, tune, accessory fit, guided by other knowledgeable folks off here. I'd be happy to pay for mechanics rates for something like this amongst other forumers.
I'll soon be fitting the dawes valve, gauges etc, and having others with experience in this stuff there, would be priceless.

trekster
14th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Cannot wait now, Saw the venue for the tune up today very well kitted out for the day!

Paul if you need the compressor let me know, I can supply compressor and a 10m hose but I don't have any tools like rattlegun etc, I only have a gun with small fittings for pumping out tyres etc.

Cheers,
Eric.

Astro
15th July 2013, 10:46 AM

OK with me mate. Only me at this stage, I will probably sleep in my swag (or wherever I fall over)

nissannewby
15th July 2013, 03:07 PM
Cannot wait now, Saw the venue for the tune up today very well kitted out for the day!

Paul if you need the compressor let me know, I can supply compressor and a 10m hose but I don't have any tools like rattlegun etc, I only have a gun with small fittings for pumping out tyres etc.

Cheers,
Eric.

Don't be to worried about tools I will be bringing a few. :D

threedogs
15th July 2013, 03:25 PM
In good hands with Coffs TJM boys

trekster
15th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Don't be to worried about tools I will be bringing a few. :D

I hope they will get out of the way when told and hand the right ones over when needed!

:smileyvault-cute-bi

mudski
15th July 2013, 09:30 PM
Slightly off-topic, but something like this in Melbourne would be awesome, tune, accessory fit, guided by other knowledgeable folks off here. I'd be happy to pay for mechanics rates for something like this amongst other forumers.
I'll soon be fitting the dawes valve, gauges etc, and having others with experience in this stuff there, would be priceless.
Late reply but it has happened. We did one back in March I think it was at AB's place. Was an overnighter and many a beer was drank and I have never laughed so hard in my life. Plus I lost my liver down AB's dunny too.

PMC
22nd July 2013, 07:12 PM
G'day folks,

I was speaking Kev in TJM Coffs Harbour today, unfortunately his iPad has shit the whiskers and is currently being repaired. That is the reason why Kev has not contributed to our e-mails. Hopefully he will be back on deck on Thursday to give us a d-brief on the Sunday Aug 11th 4x4 trek around Coffs.

Regards,

RLI

trekster
22nd July 2013, 07:22 PM
Keen as!!!!

PMC
24th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Keen as!!!!

G'day Eric,

So am I.

PS, I wish i was going to the Cape! Bloody disease and low back!

Regards,

Paul

PMC
28th July 2013, 09:19 PM
G'evening nissannewby,

Due to you starting your new job, is the tune-up session still on for Saturday 10th August?

Regards,

Paul

trekster
28th July 2013, 09:22 PM
Paul,

Will be coming up for a couple of hours on the Saturday with my father in law who also owns a GU, they just got back from their expedition so he is keen to come and meet you, He is going to the Cape next year among other places!

Cheers,
Eric.

nissannewby
28th July 2013, 09:38 PM
G'evening nissannewby,

Due to you starting your new job, is the tune-up session still on for Saturday 10th August?

Regards,

Paul

It should be fine. I am looking forward to this. Once I start I should know more.

trekster
30th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Any other news? Yet to hear anything of the run on Sunday as well, But will be up for a few hours on Saturday and can't wait for Sunday :D

PMC
30th July 2013, 08:28 PM
Any other news? Yet to hear anything of the run on Sunday as well, But will be up for a few hours on Saturday and can't wait for Sunday :D

G'day trekster,

I will be in at TJM tomorrow, i will give you a call tomorrow night.

PS, look forward to catching up with you and your father in law on Saturday!

Regards,

Paul

PMC
31st July 2013, 09:13 AM
UPDATE!

I have just got of the phone with Kev Smith, he sends his apologies as he is currently having more problems with is lap top. He is hoping to be back on line soon. He will answer all your requests soon regarding the Sunday 4x4 day trip.

Regards,

RLI

MudRunnerTD
31st July 2013, 09:56 AM
It should be fine. I am looking forward to this. Once I start I should know more.

Hey Mat, Congrats on the new gig mate! Nice one. where? When? standard shifts or FIFO?

nissannewby
3rd August 2013, 09:50 PM
Hey Mat, Congrats on the new gig mate! Nice one. where? When? standard shifts or FIFO?

Cummins South Pacific. Start Monday the 5th of August. Back in Brisbane working Monday to Friday. Looks like I'm starting on afternoon shift which is 4pm to 12am.

trekster
3rd August 2013, 10:34 PM
Still on for next Saturday Matt?

nissannewby
4th August 2013, 10:00 AM
Still on for next Saturday Matt?

Yeah at this point still all good.

PMC
4th August 2013, 09:39 PM
G'day folks,

I have just received an e-mail to advise that Kev is back online. I have sent an e-mail to those members linking Kev with you to discuss Sundays 4x4 trip around Coffs Harbour!

PS, looking forward to next Saturdays tune-up meet and Sundays 4x4 trip!

Regards,

RLI

trekster
4th August 2013, 10:09 PM
Emailed back cheers.

Astro
6th August 2013, 06:04 PM
What's sorted for brekky on Sunday morning Paul? Bbq?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

PMC
7th August 2013, 09:49 AM
What's sorted for brekky on Sunday morning Paul? Bbq?

G'day Astro,

Bacon & eggs, saute mushrooms, Spanish tomatoes, french toast, orange juice followed by tea and coffee!

I hope this meets your standards. lol

PS, accompanied by the Sunday paper!

Regards,

RLI

MudRunnerTD
7th August 2013, 10:19 AM
G'day Astro,

Bacon & eggs, saute mushrooms, Spanish tomatoes, french toast, orange juice followed by tea and coffee!

I hope this meets your standards. lol

PS, accompanied by the Sunday paper!

Regards,

RLI

Damn!!! I'm coming up for Breakfast!

AB Take Note!! Matty got Fruit Loops in Vic! I think he liked them though! hes that kinda guy ;)

nissannewby
7th August 2013, 12:24 PM
Some of the smartest people were a little loopy :).

PMC
7th August 2013, 01:05 PM
G'day folks!

I have just spoken to Kev regarding Sundays 4x4 trip, for those of you that have UHF radios, we will be on channel 14!

Regards,

Paul

trekster
7th August 2013, 07:17 PM
itchin for this!!!!!!!

Astro
8th August 2013, 05:24 PM
Kylie will bring a cheese-damper meal. Not because she doesn't trust the a'la carte chef Paul has lined up, it's just what she does. So it will probably come out for Saturday arvo nibbles, or whenever

trekster
9th August 2013, 11:01 PM
See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps I will be donating my GU for anybody who wants to put parts on it, these can include but not limited to: front and rear lockers, steel winch bars, steel rear bar, rock sliders, scrub bars, intercooler upgrades, exhaust upgrades, snorkel etc etc etc

:)

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2013, 11:12 PM
See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps I will be donating my GU for anybody who wants to put parts on it, these can include but not limited to: front and rear lockers, steel winch bars, steel rear bar, rock sliders, scrub bars, intercooler upgrades, exhaust upgrades, snorkel etc etc etc

:)

Damn Eric! I heard you where a bloody good bloke but seriously that bloody generous of you!!

trekster
9th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah mate, I supply the car and everyone else supplies the parts, car comes home with me though :D

trekster
10th August 2013, 10:24 AM
Working on Astro's car installing gauge.

trekster
10th August 2013, 10:31 AM

MudRunnerTD
10th August 2013, 10:44 AM
Hey I know that bloke! He was wearing the same clothes when I saw him 6 months ago! Hope he has changes his jocks at least????

Feed him Fruit Loops and he is a happy man!

trekster
10th August 2013, 11:32 AM
Anyone need some spare GU parts ???

MudRunnerTD
10th August 2013, 02:55 PM
Working on Astro's car installing gauge.

Hey just now on a Computer to blow that pic up. You are a bloody ugly lot made pretty by the machinery!

Hey Is that Astros car? It looks like a Wagon yeah? and by his sig line a 2006 GUIV DX? hmmmm? it looks like it has the front grill and head lights of a GUIV but the front flares of the earlier GUIII? can i see some more pics? am i imagining that? Or Astro did you add the flares?

MudRunnerTD
10th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Hey just now on a Computer to blow that pic up. You are a bloody ugly lot made pretty by the machinery!

Hey Is that Astros car? It looks like a Wagon yeah? and by his sig line a 2006 GUIV DX? hmmmm? it looks like it has the front grill and head lights of a GUIV but the front flares of the earlier GUIII? can i see some more pics? am i imagining that? Or Astro did you add the flares?

Dont worry about me, i just had a look at Astros build thread. Interesting that the Series 3 flare fit up so well! Looks good.

trekster
10th August 2013, 04:03 PM
Shenanigans were happening when we left, astro was having a mint 3 way gauge installed (oil,boost,pyro) then a boost controller was being fitted then I think lots more boost, can't wait for tomorrow and the offloading that awaits!!!!

trekster
10th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Dont worry about me, i just had a look at Astros build thread. Interesting that the Series 3 flare fit up so well! Looks good.

It's a very confused car! Also sports series 2 doors with st inserts and power windows hahaha

Astro
11th August 2013, 06:28 PM
Haha, yeah, she's a hybrid, or mongrel, or harlequin, or whatever else you want to call it.

It was bought as a DX without flares, but at one stage it had 33x15x12.5 muddies, and I wanted them under the guards. So I fitted some FRP fibreglass replacements. If I had my time over again I would just've put bunnings flares on it.

It will eventually wear a body that is in a lot better condition than the current one.

Thanks to everyone for helping on Saturday, especially Mat. Awesome work mate.

Thanks for a fun drive today, the weather was awesome, Coffs turned it on all right.

Big thanks to Paul for organising and hosting

:clapping:

:cheers:

Clunk
11th August 2013, 06:31 PM
piccies please gentlemen!!!!!!!

trekster
11th August 2013, 06:41 PM
Will get some pictures up soon + a few videos!!!!

Astro
11th August 2013, 08:50 PM
Mat's attempt at Commando, Billie having a bit of traction troubles as well

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/th_2013-08-11_11-21-04_202_zps00e6be04.jpg (http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/2013-08-11_11-21-04_202_zps00e6be04.mp4)

Astro
11th August 2013, 08:51 PM
Mat finishing off Commando like a boss

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/th_2013-08-11_11-22-06_109_zps19a9d2e1.jpg (http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/2013-08-11_11-22-06_109_zps19a9d2e1.mp4)

Astro
11th August 2013, 08:53 PM
Trekster

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/th_2013-08-11_14-31-50_742_zps8675b362.jpg (http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/2013-08-11_14-31-50_742_zps8675b362.mp4)

Astro
11th August 2013, 08:54 PM
Shane

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/th_2013-08-11_14-40-21_835_zps4354e358.jpg (http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/Astro_56_dub/4WD/2013-08-11_14-40-21_835_zps4354e358.mp4)

trekster
11th August 2013, 09:57 PM
I've posted pics/videos in this thread

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?22607-Nissan-Patrol-Coffs-Tune-up-weekend-10-11-8-13

Cheers,
Eric.