PDA

View Full Version : Used Nissan X Trail Car 2007in Grey color wanted :

Nissan Lover
19th June 2013, 07:26 PM
I need this car friend. Same model ,same type and even the same color because it is a special demand of some which i have to fulfill...I have seen a few car of this model but they were not in the good condition..I need this model car from the person who used this carefully...Does not matter of money and i just need the special piece of this. That is why i started a discussion and need some quick replies.
Thanks.

NissanGQ4.2
19th June 2013, 07:42 PM
Sorry mate but finding someone on here that owns an X Trail is pretty slim

growler2058
19th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Sorry man, get a patrol and do yaself a favour

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

fracster
20th June 2013, 10:30 AM
Seems a bit odd. Somebody from the US of A asking people on a Nissan Patrol forum, based in Australia, to help him find a car?

Guess it takes all sorts to make the world spin.

happygu
20th June 2013, 11:04 AM
I need this car friend. Same model ,same type and even the same color because it is a special demand of some which i have to fulfill...I have seen a few car of this model but they were not in the good condition..I need this model car from the person who used this carefully...Does not matter of money and i just need the special piece of this. That is why i started a discussion and need some quick replies.
Thanks.

Keep Looking ... I am sure that you'll find one :toot:

gaddy
20th June 2013, 11:20 AM
Sounds like a send me your details and I will put the money in your account type post , and magically your account empties

Nissan Lover
20th June 2013, 08:07 PM
@ growler2058
I got my birth in AU and i have mentioned this too that cost does not matter either its car price or shipping cost to carry the car

Clunk
20th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Take a gander on carsales.com.au, plenty on there

Tapping on the Tab via MC