PDA

View Full Version : Got to your last post button broken?

mudski
13th June 2013, 09:18 PM
I have noticed, only on thread with quite a few pages that the "go to last post" button doesn't go to the last post. Usually a few pages short of the last post.
This thread does it to me every time.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8424-What-did-you-do-to-your-Patrol-today!&p=382046#post382046

Not a big issue. Well yeah it is actually! It's bloody pissing me off!:animierte-smilies-f especially when using my lil' 10inch netbook.
I does this on every pc I own too, from 10inch to 30 inch and even on both 50 and 60inch t.v's so it not just the netbooks fault.

Doesn't really worry me TBH, just though I'd rack up some more post's.:toot:

Bloodyaussie
13th June 2013, 09:19 PM
You bored mate?

MudRunnerTD
13th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Works for me no probs? That link took me to about the 3rd last page but clicking the last button worked fine.

TPC
13th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Works for me too, sure you don't have a virus causing it. lol

mudski
13th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Usually happens on the big paged threads and I have noticed it works perfectly if I'm' in the sub forum but on the main forum page it won't work.
Yes I am bored BA and no a virus wouldn't do this...

Edit : Lol.

NissanGQ4.2
13th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Usually happens on the big paged threads and I have noticed it works perfectly if I'm' in the sub forum but on the main forum page it won't work.
Yes I am bored BA and no a virus wouldn't do this...

Edit : Lol.

You have lost me, what's the last post button??? Where do I find this button?????? There is a last page and first page button and they are only visible and working when your in a thread that has more than one post, so would no be on the main forum page

NissanGQ4.2
13th June 2013, 09:56 PM
Are you talking about the last read post link???

mudski
13th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Are you talking about the last read post link???
NO. When my mouse hovers over the button it says "read last post".