PDA

View Full Version : Dromana

healy
8th June 2013, 04:34 PM
Has any body been out to the tracks in dromana Victoria near Arthur seat state park it's a big muddy big hole play ground lots of short tracks talking to a bloke drives a hilux takes him roughly 3hrs to do them so prob a 15 min day in a patrol but looks and sounds good and only 20 mins up the road from me

threedogs
8th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Never heard it mentioned ever, but good to know

Clunk
8th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Don't tell BA, he's only just fixed his up lol

Tapped on crappola MC

mudski
8th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Actually in Dromana? Thought there was only houses and rich nobs in Toorak tractors there.

healy
8th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Nah mate dromana is scummy land lol yeah in actual dromana it looks good bonnet high mud not the liquid stuff no hill climbs its flat rutted out tracks I'm pi$$ed it's taken so long to find it out there use to be a nice place in seaford also but the ba$tards decided to put eastlink there lol

mudski
8th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Dunno what part of Dromana you've seen. Dromana is the new Portsea. Which is good. I got my lil' shack in Tootgarook half way between the two so the rich nobs can ef' off. But yeah mate. Where exactly are you talking in Dromana? Could have some fun down there this Chrissy.

AB
9th June 2013, 08:40 AM
Hey Heals, yeah mate Dromana is becoming the new Portsea and Sorrento mate, realestate is through the roof now!!!

Ive never known there were tracks int hat area though, must be more in land in the hills????

healy
9th June 2013, 09:21 AM
Arthur seat state park is roughly were its at its sandy driving so when it gets wet it looks like some fun ill get a couple if pics and post it up

amanda1987
15th February 2014, 06:30 PM
been there a couple of times its ok for a quick bash if you live around the corner

They have one entry closed off

So heads up you will need to go through the gap in between the houses

Im trying to lookup the street foryou guys as a helpful hint

I thinks its off boundary roads its called Collins street .

ill drive past there later for any one interested

faw33
12th March 2015, 02:10 PM
good to know bud i head down there bit and didnt know it was there. thanks

faw33
12th March 2015, 02:11 PM
great work Amanda1987 might see if i can find it over the weekend. cheers

DIL380
14th March 2015, 02:20 PM
That's just round the corner from me. I thought it was private land where u get fined & stuff

Adambernardo30@gmail.com
11th January 2017, 01:25 AM
Keen to find this place? Does anyone know where it is... down here for a week and this is the only lead of any tracks in the area