PDA

View Full Version : little track of horrors

Ben-e-boy
1st June 2013, 10:48 PM
Myself, Scott (bigrig), Chris (Muddonk), Matt (swampy)and Dan (Ozzyboy) have been busy today building Scott's new track with the digger. Ozzy had to be winched and Muddonk smashed a CV lmao
Here is a couple of teaser pics of the step up and some wombat holes.
will put up more pic and some videos by the end of the weekend

megatexture
1st June 2013, 10:52 PM
Haha love it ! Wish I had that much land lol. Can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak

MudRunnerTD
1st June 2013, 10:54 PM
Awesome! I agree having that in the back yard is paradise!

04OFF
1st June 2013, 10:58 PM
Ha-ha, and when Scotty told me he spent all day on the machine friday, i thought he was actually doing yard work, should have known it was track building :hpfredgeorge1:

Last time i was at Scottys, i thought id be happy to have a go at the track one day, but looking at the pics, with the installation of the new "Scottys Step" , i don't think ill be putting my hand up to attempt it anytime soon !

Ben-e-boy
2nd June 2013, 08:10 AM
Ha-ha, and when Scotty told me he spent all day on the machine friday, i thought he was actually doing yard work, should have known it was track building :hpfredgeorge1:

Last time i was at Scottys, i thought id be happy to have a go at the track one day, but looking at the pics, with the installation of the new "Scottys Step" , i don't think ill be putting my hand up to attempt it anytime soon !
That step is called ozzy's mangina lol. He was the first to get recovered.
The third bit of damage was scott late last night snapping a swaybar link

Winnie
2nd June 2013, 08:23 AM
Is this another track that I will have to come up and show you boys how it's done? LMAO! That looks insane!

04OFF
2nd June 2013, 08:23 AM
So Ben, wheres the rest of the pics eh ?

BTW, Did you remember to pick up your UHF while over @ the house of fun ?

Ben-e-boy
2nd June 2013, 12:31 PM
we are still building and repairing cv's

catesrophic cv fail.

yes steve I have the UHF. Thanks again mate.

Ben-e-boy
2nd June 2013, 09:52 PM
we have just put all the videos together. There is 32 minutes of footage. it will take all night to upload to youtube.
We named the track the "churches driveway" ( short for the church of patrology's driveway)

Winne... There are 5 of us who are willing to contribute $50 a pop for you fuel bill ontop of free accommadation BUTwe wont supply VB that is poofters mouthwash. ( we arn't joking about the money for fuel..or the free accommadation.... OR THE VB), when ever you are ready drive up ( convoy back with us in October Hint Hint). show us how its done lmao.

also pay very special attentionto the end of movie hahahahahaha love benny and bigrig mfao

BigRAWesty
2nd June 2013, 10:18 PM
Awesome stuff guys. I'd love to do a track on the farm.. need to con me father into it..
Don't think there is much over yorkes way..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

healy
2nd June 2013, 10:23 PM
Looks awesome wish I had some land like that

AB
3rd June 2013, 10:24 AM
What have you done to your backyard Scotty...haha, awesome mate cant wait to watch these vids tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

taslucas
3rd June 2013, 10:35 AM
Something to be said for being able to do serious wheeling in your own backyard!!!

Oooh yeah Scotty looking good:-)

It's about time I extended a few more tracks of mine.
Having a bit of a gathering in a couple of weeks so I'll try get some good vids:-)

And ofcourse it goes without saying id like to drive yours and you're welcome to drive mine.
Nissanpatrol.com members only national track network;-)

Sig test. android, MC version 2.4.7.11

jack
3rd June 2013, 10:38 AM
:smiley_thumbs_up: KUDOS :smiley_thumbs_up:

Sir Roofy
3rd June 2013, 11:59 AM
Good stuff ppl just a bit of advice ------give up the ciggies guys must be on chop chop ??

93patrol
3rd June 2013, 12:33 PM
looks like alot of fun times to had

Ben-e-boy
3rd June 2013, 04:08 PM
What have you done to your backyard Scotty...haha, awesome mate cant wait to watch these vids tonight.

What do you think of the name of the track

growler2058
3rd June 2013, 04:32 PM
Not bad for a beginners track ;)

Ben-e-boy
3rd June 2013, 04:39 PM
Not bad for a beginners track ;)

So when is agatha cominb up to break the track?

Woof
3rd June 2013, 04:46 PM
Great track there boys, job well done

growler2058
3rd June 2013, 04:52 PM
So when is agatha cominb up to break the track?

Gunna have to make it a bit harder than that boys hahahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
3rd June 2013, 05:04 PM
Nice one fellas, that's one way to get your 4wdn fix without having to venture too far lol

Tapping on the Tab via MC

Ben-e-boy
3rd June 2013, 05:19 PM
Gunna have to make it a bit harder than that boys hahahahahahahahahaha
Challenge accepted. Come up we will build to your specs lmao

NissanGQ4.2
3rd June 2013, 06:07 PM
Bags are packed, I'm moving in Scotty.

Will worry about finding work later, It is free grog and board at your place isn't it??? *LMAO*

93patrol
3rd June 2013, 06:08 PM
you can fix all the cars that break at scotty's house it would be a full time job by the sounds of it

AB
3rd June 2013, 07:11 PM
What do you think of the name of the track

Yep, good name mate...

Scotty you should have a sign at the start on the left side of the dam like this...

taslucas
3rd June 2013, 07:19 PM
image not available? lol

Ben-e-boy
3rd June 2013, 07:23 PM
Yep, good name mate...

Scotty you should have a sign at the start on the left side of the dam like this...

http://www.muscogeemoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/little-shop-of-horrors_299163547_std.jpg

Image not available

Failure will result in intense ridicule.

AB
3rd June 2013, 07:25 PM
image not available? lol

Image is there for me????

NissanGQ4.2
3rd June 2013, 07:32 PM
Image is there for me????

It wasn't there mate, I downloaded it and uploaded it to forum..... I edited your post and checked your link and all was good but for some reason was not showing, tried linking it again and it didn't work

AB
3rd June 2013, 07:36 PM
It wasn't there mate, I downloaded it and uploaded it to forum..... I edited your post and checked your link and all was good but for some reason was not showing, tried linking it again and it didn't work

Bad link....Thanks mate

AB
3rd June 2013, 07:55 PM
You know what would be mad for you blokes. Get about 20m3 of large boulders and stack them from the bottom of that tight spot up to the dam...lol

taslucas
3rd June 2013, 09:23 PM
cool, can see the pic now AB. Cheers Todd. Funny thing is; i won a graphic design comp in college to do the signs and logos for the production of "the little shop of horrors" haha

MudDonk
9th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Me and Scotty went for a night run last night, have had quite a bit of rain and the track was nuts is a total different animal, the wombats are almost unpassable, lockers in lots berries and only just made it through!!!!! Gonna go down soon take some vids and post em up for ya's laters :)

Ben-e-boy
9th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Hurry up!!!!!!!!