PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home: GQ Kingsley side steps

Drewboyaus
26th May 2013, 07:40 PM
I have two Kingsley step boards from my 97 GQ LWB if anyone wants them.
Good condition. All fittings. Can't be bothered trying to sell them, they're taking up space and hopefully someone around here can make good use of them.
If they're going interstate I'll do everything reasonable I can to facilitate transport but the organisation and costs will be up to you.
Let me know if you're interested.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

MudRunnerTD
26th May 2013, 08:05 PM
I reckon they'd look Ace on my GQ ;). Can you Jack off them?

Sorry Drew ;)

Bloody Generous of you mate, they will look great on someone's car for sure.

Drewboyaus
26th May 2013, 08:29 PM
I reckon they'd look Ace on my GQ ;). Can you Jack off them?

Sorry Drew ;)

Bloody Generous of you mate, they will look great on someone's car for sure.

Daz,
Of course you can jack off them......just don't expect them to still be straight afterwards! LMAO.

Ghurkin
27th May 2013, 06:54 AM
One of my boards is busted off and the other aint much good either, Ill take them off your hands if thats ok?
I live on the mornington peninsula

Bloodyaussie
27th May 2013, 07:40 AM
Do you want me to deliver them for you??

Ghurkin
27th May 2013, 10:35 AM

LOL no mate, dont want to push my luck, Im hapy to pop out and pick them up

4X4MUD
28th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Hey mate, I'm only around the courner so if all fails, let me know and I will come grab them. What else you got that your interested in selling/giving away

Drewboyaus
28th May 2013, 12:54 PM
I'll have an ARB steel bull bar (non winch) for a GQ available shortly (top nick too). That one I will be selling........ Make me an offer if you want it.

Ghurkin
28th May 2013, 07:42 PM

I must have been a blonde in a former life, the pennies just dropped, your the chap that owns the house at the end of the street and saw my boat loader rack lol slow ay? lol think I need a beer.

cheers Steve

jujunini
29th May 2013, 10:32 PM
That's what I was looking for !! It is the driver side one that is busted :D if yours is good, I could be interested :D

Cheers

Drewboyaus
29th May 2013, 10:50 PM
That's what I was looking for !! It is the driver side one that is busted :D if yours is good, I could be interested :D

Cheers

Sorry mate, already claimed.

Bloodyaussie
30th May 2013, 08:14 AM
I must have been a blonde in a former life, the pennies just dropped, your the chap that owns the house at the end of the street and saw my boat loader rack lol slow ay? lol think I need a beer.

cheers Steve

Yes and I have to see Drew in the next couple of days to drop off some stuff so I can pick up the side steps for you mate......... da ding!!!!!!!!!!!!

jujunini
30th May 2013, 08:02 PM
One of my boards is busted off and the other aint much good either, Ill take them off your hands if thats ok?
I live on the mornington peninsula

If your driver sidestep is not bad. I mean not bent I could be interested by your old one. :)

Bloodyaussie
30th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Funny I threw a set of these out the other week.....

jujunini
31st May 2013, 01:04 AM
Funny I threw a set of these out the other week.....

Shame on you !!!!

:D

Ghurkin
4th June 2013, 12:56 PM
If your driver sidestep is not bad. I mean not bent I could be interested by your old one. :)

Ill see if the kingsleys fit first then i wont be needing the old one so you may as well have it.

luv this forum lol

Ghurkin
4th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Yes and I have to see Drew in the next couple of days to drop off some stuff so I can pick up the side steps for you mate......... da ding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate your a legend!!

Ghurkin
4th June 2013, 12:57 PM
I have two Kingsley step boards from my 97 GQ LWB if anyone wants them.
Good condition. All fittings. Can't be bothered trying to sell them, they're taking up space and hopefully someone around here can make good use of them.
If they're going interstate I'll do everything reasonable I can to facilitate transport but the organisation and costs will be up to you.
Let me know if you're interested.

and your a legend too mate lol cant thankyou enough.

jujunini
8th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Ill see if the kingsleys fit first then i wont be needing the old one so you may as well have it.

luv this forum lol

Lov this forum too ! ;) And lov the Gq !!!!!

Bloodyaussie
12th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Picked up steps and heading down tonight..

Ghurkin
12th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Picked up steps and heading down tonight..

Guys your awesome, Drew thanks mate, those steps are going to look great on the old girl and Jonathon thanks for delivering them, nice ta meet you and have a cold one lol, Ill be putting them on , on my holidays first week of july, got 10 days off woohooo!!, thanx again guys awesome to see people on the forum helping out others.

Cheers Stevo

Bloodyaussie
12th June 2013, 11:41 PM
Cheers just got home and am so tired... way past my bed time.

The boss is grumpy at me because she does not listen to what I told her I was doing tonight and wanted to know why I am so late?

Glad to meet you Steve hope you get good use out of those steps mate and thanks for the beer even if it was a VB.

menace 2
13th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Now this is the good stuff to see..makes you want to hang around..cheers to you fellas ...menace

MudRunnerTD
13th June 2013, 01:19 AM

The boss is grumpy at me because she does not listen to what I told her I was doing tonight and wanted to know why I am so late?

Glad to meet you Steve hope you get good use out of those steps mate and thanks for the beer even if it was a VB.

You drank VB!!!! WTF man! Seriously!

Clunk
13th June 2013, 01:36 AM

Hope you washed your mouth out afterwards!!!!!?????? Lol

Tapping on the Tab via MC

Ghurkin
13th June 2013, 07:50 AM
oopss, i am ashamed deeply ashamed, i had run out of home brew and only had vb, a sad sad day

Winnie
13th June 2013, 07:56 AM

You're turning into a man! I congratulate you ghurkin!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Ghurkin
13th June 2013, 10:36 AM
You're turning into a man! I congratulate you ghurkin!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

aww shucks

Drewboyaus
13th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Guys your awesome, Drew thanks mate, those steps are going to look great on the old girl and Jonathon thanks for delivering them, nice ta meet you and have a cold one lol, Ill be putting them on , on my holidays first week of july, got 10 days off woohooo!!, thanx again guys awesome to see people on the forum helping out others.

Cheers Stevo

No worries at all mate. Glad someone can make use of them.
Hopefully I'll meet you for a beer on the tracks one day....
Cheers,
Drew.