PDA

View Full Version : Fitting winch and cradle.

krbrooking
26th May 2013, 12:00 PM
So yesterday I swung round Jonathon house to fit my winch and winch cradle as he was kind enough to offer up his welder and engine hoist. ( thanks heaps for your hand man, you are an awsome bloke.) I have never met a more willing person to help someone. Just thought I would through the few pics we remember to take. Have not cut the bar out yet and have not wiered it in yet but will get it done through the week and edit the post and put some more pics up.

Removal of the bar.

The winch on the cradle.

The bar back on.

Thanks heaps for your hand again man.

threedogs
26th May 2013, 12:07 PM
who's Mr Jonathon House never met him..OH House that grumpy doctor on TV, Nah never met him lol
My warn xp 9.5 can be removed from top, bull bar/grill in place, Just thought you'd like to know

krbrooking
26th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Sorry it's BA's house, would be pretty handy to be able to remove the winch with out removing the bar.

threedogs
26th May 2013, 01:50 PM
I take it you have factory bar? They sit very close to front on the grille.

krbrooking
26th May 2013, 03:12 PM
Not sure if it is a factory bar, it's just a steel bar it actually has enough too in there to be put back on with the winch and fairlead in. if you look at the the last pic you will see them sitting in there

Bloodyaussie
26th May 2013, 05:55 PM
MY pleasure mate....... some help, some people take... I think I am a giver...??? he he!!!!

Hope you can get it sorted if I dont get round to help?? I managed to work on my rear draw set up again today and have all the compressor and tank worked out, just going to potter with some stuff during the week to get it finished.

If you get stuck on anything yell out I should be able to make some time somewhere this week.

krbrooking
26th May 2013, 08:09 PM
Yeh should hopefully get it sorted man will give you a shout if I need a hand.