PDA

View Full Version : 4 x minor defect bags for sale - Only $70

AB
19th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Hi Folks,

Just punched a heap of eyelets into some bags this afternoon and found 4 bags that are defects that I want gone for only $70.

3 x bags do not have the drain hole. They can easily be punched with a new hole but I broke my puncher and happy for these to just be sold. Water does not generally enter the bag from rain, It's only really used for items you put into the bag which may leak so not the end of the world.

1 x bag has a small black texture "dot" mark on the logo that I cannot scrub off. Again, this is only a small cosmetic thing on the logo but being the anal bloke I am I cannot sell at full whack so grab a bargain whilst these 4 items are here.

PM me if you want to purchase one and I'll give you my bank details and update this thread until they are gone...

Winnie
19th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Far out man that is cheap!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Cuppa
19th May 2013, 05:22 PM
PM sent AB

Cuppa

AB
19th May 2013, 05:31 PM
1 x texture bag and 1 x no drain hole bag gone.

Only 2 x no drain hole bags left.

AB
19th May 2013, 07:47 PM
1 bag left

Cuppa
27th May 2013, 06:13 PM
Got the two bags in the mail today thanks AB.
The one without the the drain eyelet was obvious, which you would have thought would have made the one with a texta mark on the logo equally obvious. Stuffed if I could see it! My wife ,who loves a good puzzle, pointed it out to me saying after closely comparing the two bags "Is that all the fault was?". I bet she wouldn't have found it if she hadn't had a second bage to compare with. Reckon I got a bargain, well a pair of bargains actually.

Cuppa

AB
27th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Got the two bags in the mail today thanks AB.
The one without the the drain eyelet was obvious, which you would have thought would have made the one with a texta mark on the logo equally obvious. Stuffed if I could see it! My wife ,who loves a good puzzle, pointed it out to me saying after closely comparing the two bags "Is that all the fault was?". I bet she wouldn't have found it if she hadn't had a second bage to compare with. Reckon I got a bargain, well a pair of bargains actually.

Cuppa

Thanks Cuppa, hope they serve you well mate. Yeah I know, I just can't sell something new like that. Even though the second you put it on your car and go for a drive it won't be seen ever again...lol

BigRAWesty
27th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Was the one left no drain or small mark?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

taslucas
27th May 2013, 08:01 PM
the cops were giving away "minor defect" stickers for free the other day. Not sure what they were selling the bags for.

AB
27th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Was the one left no drain or small mark?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

No drain hole mate, Cuppa took the texture one.