PDA

View Full Version : QLD - Gold Coast GQ parts and accessories + random items

DC-Auto
15th May 2013, 11:52 PM
gday all, my LWB GQ 4.2 petrol motor has cracked it's head so if anyone wants to buy anything of whats left, let me know. (btw i'm not desperate to be rid of these parts, they're cheap, not free)
some of whats available -

safari snorkel? on qtr the panel - sold

custom tb42 air filter cover to suit snorkel - sold

dash shell - offers

10"?? bar mounted spot lights (cannot remember brand), in very good condition, with 100w HID's that will light every reflector within 2k's. $165 firm

aftermarket 16" thermo fan $50

clutch booster $100

a long shot, a bit left of field, but i have front and rear airbag seats from a 2008 Peugeot 207 GTi, leather and suede, in immaculate condition, and hard to find. $1000

centre console - offers

dash centre / stereo surround - offers

glove box (locking mech not good) - offers

new various aeroflow and speed flow dash 6 / dash 8 / and dash 10 fittings

may consider selling my ARB winch bar, electric 12,000lbs winch with dyneema cord $700

or, you can take whats left of the gq for $1400, motor still runs, but i wouldn't attempt driving it, rear diff is noisy (4.11's), there is no interior except the dash shell and glove box (what's listed), no panels except front qtrs, no lights except spotties, or rear bar. there is some rust, and a couple of dents in the sills. front swivel hubs are leaking, 5sp gearbox is good, transfer is good, chassis is good, fitted with 15" sunnies and 33" bfg a/t's with about 40% tread, front wheel bearings replaced about 20k ago along with front rotors, pads, and rear shoes. pretty much would only be good for ute chop (rust is at the rear) or body swap.

my kids were hassling me about motor bikes a couple of years ago, got them bikes, the got over it in about 2mths. I have 2 pairs of boots size 6 and 8 i believe, the 6's have been used, a little dirty but no wear, the size 8's have been worn once, i have 2 boys mx jerseys, 2 x nylons, 2 x body armor, and 2 x helmets. let me know if you want more info. I have used adults mx gear also if there is any interest.

i also have an ammco auto cutting 'disc brake' lathe, good condition, single phase, with all common cone adapters. Requires new cutting tips as they are a little worn (about $60), i have no problems demonstrating for genuine buyers. they machine is worth 4 grand + adapters, but is getting on with age (btw this is professional quality equipment, i don't want to sell, but it is taking up space), i'll take $1200. good for a small workshop (100% gross profit!!)

I also have a theta controller for a dyno dynamics 450ds motorcycle dyno, reco'd $400, paid 900USD + freight.

Bigrig
16th May 2013, 06:29 AM
Hey mate

PM sent.

Scotty (Bigrig)

DC-Auto
12th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Still have the buckets and matching rear seats $750ono. bar with hid's, rod holders and winch $750. Brake lathe $1000 with new tips. MX gear, spare sunraysia 15" wheels. Hayman Reece tow bar $100, crypton gas analyzer, theta controller, etc

Patrol panels, body, interior is all sold

menace 2
13th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Hello Dc..was it a efi motor ?...would you still have the air intake from the air box to the throttle body ...cheers

DC-Auto
13th June 2013, 07:00 PM
No sorry was a carb motor

menace 2
13th June 2013, 07:09 PM
No sorry was a carb motor

thanks DC..cheers menace

DC-Auto
18th June 2013, 09:38 PM
Seats have sold.. The bar is an arb steel winch bar (fitted with 3 rod holders) had been modified to suit 2" body lift, the winch is a 12000lb with a dyneema cable with no wear, has been installed but never used. The 10" 100w hid are in good condition, the only reason I'm selling is for the garage space and fabricating a new tube bar.

elmo4eva
30th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Hey mate how are u do u have a tb42 head mate I really need one mine is blown