PDA

View Full Version : Still trying to post a photo

NUGGET
21st December 2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the reply`s but still no luck i followed the both reply`s, when i click on the photo link above i only get a URL link with that im totally lost, must be something easy im missing as I said before im not to tech smart, thanks for any help in advance . Regards Rob.

patch697
21st December 2010, 12:24 PM
PM sent mate.

NUGGET
21st December 2010, 04:43 PM
Ok one more try, before I seek help from the masters above. Ive worked out the wee picture on the side now to post some pictures that other people can see.

Bob
21st December 2010, 05:03 PM
Ok one more try, before I seek help from the masters above. Ive worked out the wee picture on the side now to post some pictures that other people can see.

There is a limit on the size of the Pic that you can download. I was caught by this in my first attempt as the error message is not that prominent.

NissanGQ4.2
21st December 2010, 09:10 PM
this might help you mate

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1786-Known-quot-ERROR-quot-uploading-Photo-s-over-1.9mb

AB
21st December 2010, 09:11 PM
You actually need to click on the "go Advanced" button at the bottom right of the screen which should bring up a lot more options.

Find the paperclick icon which enables you to post up pics from your computer.

I never realised that the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/insertimage.png icon only allows pics from URL....Let us know if your still having problems mate.

AB
21st December 2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks Todd, thats another reason why attachments cant be uploaded but it never says that your pic is too big. It just doesnt do anything which is frustrating...

I need to sit back for a day and fix all this **&^.....lol

NissanGQ4.2
21st December 2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks Todd, thats another reason why attachments cant be uploaded but it never says that your pic is too big. It just doesnt do anything which is frustrating...

I need to sit back for a day and fix all this **&^.....lol

No worries, try and help out when i can, you could always employ me as your IT guy and then you could just sit back for a day drinking beer *LMAO*